It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Trump Can’t Win In 2020? These Bikers Want To Change That.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm sure there are many bikers who support Trump because he's a maverick but as a billionaire property developer who bought a Presidency he is very much the establishment , he isn't one of us.

If I recall correctly, Hillary had A LOT more money. A veritable sh!tpot full. Why didn't she just make a higher offer? Oh yeah, because your claim is crap.

The cost of Trump's presidential campaign was 400 million $. Peanuts, right? He's one of us

Still less than other candidates.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

but I cringe when stories of them boot licking the establishment surface

Ok.
But what do you think about US bikers backing a US President ?
And , would I be safe to assume you will not be voting for Trump in the US General Election in November of 2020 ?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: Arnie123

I'm sure there are many bikers who support Trump because he's a maverick but as a billionaire property developer who bought a Presidency he is very much the establishment , he isn't one of us.

If I recall correctly, Hillary had A LOT more money. A veritable sh!tpot full. Why didn't she just make a higher offer? Oh yeah, because your claim is crap.

The cost of Trump's presidential campaign was 400 million $. Peanuts, right? He's one of us

Well, he's obviously not one of THEM or we wouldn't be seeing the nonstop daily media crapstorm and screaming at the sky to remove him. That's good enough for me.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oleandra88 posted a relevant quote , essentially Trump supporters who ride motorcycles support Trump

Quelle Surprise.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Oleandra88 posted a relevant quote , essentially Trump supporters who ride motorcycles support Trump

Quelle Surprise.

Only problem is , I didn't reply to anyone else
I replied to your original post.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Quelle Surprise.

What’s wrong with that, Is that a problem for ya’ll?
There was a day when the majority of Americans supported the president regardless of party affiliation. They got the fact that “United we stand, divided we fall”, nowadays people don’t seem to having a f’n clue what that really means. I’ve never seen so many butt hurt pussies in my life, all because their poor lil feelers got hurt when their team didn’t win. The divide of this country because there’s someone in office that they don’t agree with is rather pathetic. People need to grow the f up and get over it.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

What’s wrong with that, Is that a problem for ya’ll?

Not a problem for me although the title should perhaps have been some middle age middle class men want to be part of something to boost there own sense of self importance.

You know you're in trouble when your sacred cow is a failing politician.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
All there doing is hurting his chances even more, so people should support them.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

From what I know there aren't any bikers that aren't pro trump.
Not to mention a 9 to 1 majority of truckers. lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join