It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McAfee helps transport commodore amiga ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I had a weird dream, details are a bit sketchy, so I apologies if it's a bit vague
Basically, I was in a hurry to try and set up my old commodore amiga I had when I was a kid.
I had to carry all the stuff, printer, disk drive, monitor etc a few miles to an unknown location.
Was really exhausted by all this.
John McAfee, whom I somehow knew was actually working as a gardener, offered to help me transport the gear in his pickup truck.
Any thoughts.
edit on 0000009081598America/Chicago05 by rom12345 because: grammer.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well I was an Amiga 500 nerd but never had any help from McAfee.

Plenty of demo swapping groups however

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It's probably just anxiety about my mac book pro's riddicullousss keyboard repeating while I'm trying to code.
I find it hard not to attrribute malice.

edit on 0000009082498America/Chicago05 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

My father still regularly uses his Commodore 64.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This thread just makes me realize how much I miss "Guru Meditation"

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
I had a weird dream, details are a bit sketchy, so I apologies if it's a bit vague
Basically, I was in a hurry to try and set up my old commodore amiga I had when I was a kid.
I had to carry all the stuff, printer, disk drive, monitor etc a few miles to an unknown location.
Was really exhausted by all this.
John McAfee, whom I somehow knew was actually working as a gardener, offered to help me transport the gear in his pickup truck.
Any thoughts.

Ya mine still work
year ahead of IBM

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby

My father still regularly uses his Commodore 64.

We have a 600 in the Office Games Room as well ...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Nice! is it hooked up to that flat screen monitor?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well, I can tell you when I bought mine aged 11 or 12 in the shop with my mom (parents paid half of it). Only buying the Amiga and no games yet so she chipped in for California Games. And this guy walked up and gave his adress, said he has some warez.

She was okay with it and there I am later that week, with the paper in my hand looking for the place and thought this can't be it. But the royal stables stretch for quite a bit and there is only one arched entrance there. So I walk up to the guards and check if it's correct and before you know it I'm inside!

This guy looked exactly like Freddy Mercury and was living on the first floor of the stables with a wife and two children. Said he was the official cleaner of the royal golden chariot and gave me a tour of the place. Copied some stuff, can't quite remember but for this one song he played.

Wasn't MIDI but some note script software playing John Farnham with voice samples. It blew my mind hearing samples for the first time on a computer. Got into that and a later fascination with mkultra like stuff. Sorry for not adressing your dream but this story is so weird it's to good not to share...

edit on 5-9-2019 by Moravec because: Typo and hello if you know the story you just found my handle on ATS

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

H3ll yes .

USB adaptor as well as a HDD

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
10 PRINT"I think it's a bit taboo to mention McAfee and Commodore together. Tread safely"

20 GOTO 10

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Who needs McAfee when we had Marc from Slipstream

arabuusimiehet.com...

edit on 5-9-2019 by Cymru because: Added screengrab

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thoughts?

Dunno just awesome dream!

I had a dream once that Arnold Schwarzenegger came to stay in my house for a couple of days, and when i tried to grab his luggage it dropped straight to the floor from my hands because it was packed full of weights,

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am about as paranoid as mcafee
edit on 00000091250912America/Chicago05 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I like turtles.
Raccoons, not so much.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The turtle don't love you.
The Raccoon does.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
He was probably tweaking on some type of research chemical which is why he was so friendly and inconspicuously working as a gardener in a rural town or suburbs. He probably had a weird operation going to create the next new drug or making bath salts in the company of a girlfriend or "wife".

At least that's what he was doing in Belize when dogs and people came up dead before he went on the run, updating a blog with his adventure in the company of a girlfriend. It was psuedo legal or grey area because he was working with what is/was known as bath salts, an amphetamine like research chemical that had many psychological side effects. (Bath salt zombies) He doesn't have a reputation for being crazy without a reason.

He was posting to bluelight or an other drug research forum about modifying it to create a sex drug but I believe it was for women.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
probably, so they say.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that the entire wacky story complete with him acting entirely wacky running from something he was innocent of completely had to be based in some truth.

These things dont just get.. made up. The feds of a country dont just.. do a manhunt for you and raid your beach house even though you're a famous American millionaire and they thrive on tourism for their economy.

No two ways around it; he was and might still be into some very weird and taboo #. I'm surprised he managed to get out of that pickle, I stopped following it when he was in U.S. custody acting like a victim.
edit on 5-9-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Look, He obviously bangs hoes, and does a lot of blow.
But in his defense, they are probably out to get him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join