It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Khalid Sheikh Mohammed 9/11 mastermind will face trial in 2021

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Is Richard Gage going to be called as an expert witness? I would like to know how Khalid Shaikh Mohammed got WTC7 to fall the way it did.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Obvious, dark side Jedi powers.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
In that photo He was only trying to look like what he thought Man Bear Pig should look like.
edit on 31-8-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I hope the proceedings reveal that the Washington Monument (the Obelisk) was One of the intended 'Targets' of the passenger jet that finally crashed in Pennsylvania

If KSM was indeed the primary 'MasterMind' he would know the assignments of all Comandeered aircrafts

it might come to the point that KSM did not MasterMind the operation at all, but was Only a chief facilitator for the project...
the actual 'Master-Minds' were the (up to) 6 teams of Pilots/co-Pilots who dreamed up the concept of hijacking commercial jets which were less than 50% full of passengers but full of fuel...then crashing the jets into iconic targets
(Such as : WTC/Pentagon/WH-&-Washington Monument/Capitol Dome)

also; KSM or one of the other 4 conspirators thought up the act of having 2-or-3 hijackers meet up at the designated flight aircraft as 'insurance' in hijacking the Jets-as-Missiles into the prechosen Target Sites/buildings

the 911 operation was birthed from the failed Bojinka plot some years earlier

KSM & or OBL were only 'supporters' & not the creators or masterminds...the puppet masters are eluding yet another dragnet

I guess the DeepState was instrumental in the government Pilot-Training programs the Military had to Train foreigners in Piloting 747s & other large commercial passenger jets... then to send them back home with Pilot Training with Terrorist connections

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No way he can have a fair trial pretty much everybody in the world is already convinced that he is guilty.

I think that he's guilty, but he should still get due process. The way that we treat monsters is a mark of our society, even if somebody is overwhelmingly guilty they should have a fair crack at the whip trying to prove that they aren't.

We really should have put him on trial a decade ago.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Apparently this guy is not the real Khalid Sheik.
The real one was killed in a drone strike years ago. I think this guy has some form of mental disability and was plucked up from Pakistan or somewhere.
The Original Khalid Sheik did an Engineering Degree in an American University and spoke good English. This patsy did not seem to Understand a single word in English, at his first court appearance for 9/11 attacks, He could not answer a single question spokemno English, The CIA agents that water boarded him and got a confession actually read out in court the supposed confession as his own defence for him. Classic Patsy

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

And for years we were told that OBL was the mastermind behind 9/11. Imagine that, they've got someone new to blame....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join