It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Virginia state senator charged with prostitution

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Well it is a little worrisome he would pay for a heroin addict in a filthy mess. he is in charge of your food!

He works with sterile environments all the time, maybe this was a kink for him.

Prostitute- "I hope you don't mind, my place is dirty"

Congressman- "That's fine as long as I can bring a clipboard and we do some role play"

30 min later

Congressman- "Alright ma'am, I'm finding multiple violations, you've been a real naughty girl, time you get some punishment"

Prostitute- "Okay, but punish me over here, there's less poop in this area"

The End.

As a member of the Health and Human Services committee, he should just say this was all about research! He was "taking one for the team" doing an investigation to document this dump and its health risks. Well done Mr. Senator!

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The reason prostitution attracts crime, pimps, etc. is because it is illegal. If it were legal, none of this would apply. look at Prohibition. Same rules apply. When alcohol was illegal organized crime moved in and controlled the distribution. When prohibition ended, so did the crime.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yes well it is not legal, should our leaders break the laws?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

according to a criminal complaint.

I wonder who made the complaint?

Police have been investigating the woman . . . She has been criminally charged

So likely the police doing the investigation brought the complaint due to her testimony.

Still though, there is something really wrong with a senator that is the chairman of the Senate committee on health and human resources who would want to have sex with a heroine addicted prostitute in a place like that.

Authorities found used condoms, uncapped hypodermic needles and "an unimaginable amount" of human feces and urine throughout Clark's house.

This is so bizarre to me that it almost sounds like he is demonically influenced if not possessed. Certainly this guy snapped somehow and went 180 degrees off course. Seems like he needs as much help from mental health professionals as the hooker does.
edit on 31-8-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

This is so bizarre to me that it almost sounds like he is demonically influenced if not possessed.

Thank you, it seems like this sort of behavior is starting to look normal to most people at least on ATS!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join