It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism, child sacrifice, vampirism and the royal family

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

If my wife died in a car accident and in her diary it stated my husband plans to kill me in a car accident I would at very least have been investigated and interviewed.

In fact the only people in the whole country that wouldn't have been investigated are those royals above the law.

I'm not going to sit here explaining how the British empire was built. You think the Queens ancestors got their power by baking cakes?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Anyone who had or has evidence of the royal family committing these sort of crimes would be murdered . I only have to think of SIR jimmy so vile savile who was raping children for over 40 years. He used to run around Buckingham palace in his track suit and trainers as if he was untouchable. Charles was even going to have him as a god parent to his children. Diana put the mockers on that idea.
So is she some kind of blood drinking reptile? I dont know but any thing is possible in this crazy world.
I read about those missing children in Canada years ago but nothing came of it, or ever will in my opinion. They are above the law. The masons control the judges and the police, who is the head of the masons? One of the royal family no doubt.
I remember that Tony Robinson doing a show about the royal family and he proved that the queen, is not the true queen of England. The real crown of England was a farmer in Australia, who died about 15 yrs ago.
As far as I am concerned they are just a bunch of squatters and crooks, so I would not put it pass them to be satanists and child murdering scum as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

True, every masonic lodge I've ever visited has a picture of the Queen pride of place.

But I'm not even venturing into the secret underworld, right now I'm dealing with what I can verify. Also divulging secrets of that nature would put a target on my back.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

No i dont think that.
Now, do you have any actual examples?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

True, every masonic lodge I've ever visited has a picture of the Queen pride of place.

But I'm not even venturing into the secret underworld, right now I'm dealing with what I can verify. Also divulging secrets of that nature would put a target on my back.

Aha, so you cant divulge anything to back up your claims because TPTB would have you eliminated, eh?
I see.......

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm done with you pal. Either a troll or an idiot, both a waste of my time. I see you're getting so much support in this thread.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

originally posted by: Grenade

Aha, so you cant divulge anything to back up your claims because TPTB would have you eliminated, eh?
I see.......

I never made any claims? Just rather keep my oath of secrecy with regard my time in the lodge. If you're referring to the claim that every masonic lodge has a picture of the Queen, in my experience this is certainly true.
edit on 31/10/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

No i dont think that.
Now, do you have any actual examples?

I could be here all day tracing the current monarchy's lineage going back to the 10th century. With every war, murder, execution, invasion in between then and now.

As a Scotsman we had a particularly rough time of it.

To this day our national anthem:

God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

O Lord our God arise,
Scatter our enemies,
And make them fall!
Confound their politics,
Frustrate their knavish tricks,
On Thee our hopes we fix,
God save us all!

Not in this land alone,
But be God's mercies known,
From shore to shore!
Lord make the nations see,
That men should brothers be,
And form one family,
The wide world ov'er.

From every latent foe,
From the assasins blow,
God save the Queen!
O'er her thine arm extend,
For Britain's sake defend,
Our mother, prince, and friend,
God save the Queen!

Thy choicest gifts in store,
On her be pleased to pour,
Long may she reign!
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause,
To sing with heart and voice,
God save the Queen!

Lord grant that Marshal Wade
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring.
May he sedition hush,
And like a torrent rush,
Rebellious Scots to crush.
God save the Queen!

Now jog on, go wave yer little flag everytime one of these elites get married while the poor happily foot the bill.

Defending a family that couldn't give a monkeys about you.
edit on 31/10/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

More childish insults. Nothing to back up your claims.
Nice.
For those reasons, I'm out.
Do feel free to carry on regardless.
I have no interest in engaging in a worthless discussion with a faceless keyboard warrior who cannot tolerate dissenting viewpoints without resorting to childish abuse, so i will just say "Good Day" to you.
Please feel free to have the last word.
Pal.

edit on 31-10-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Thanks, seems your oblivious to your confrontational tone in every post, no doubt the type that walks all over people day to day with no time for self reflection.

15 years i've been on this forum and easily the most pig headed poster i've come across.

It wasn't even a debate, simply me stating my opinions and adding references and reasoning while you attack them with no substance.

Glad to see the back of you.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
But you saying Boris has more power than the lizard queen is just crazy.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
1a reply to: ManyMasks

Just asking for any actual examples of her Maj having ever exercised any of this power in real life.

We did have a Civil War a while back which pretty much sorted this out.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's all about the blood buddy and Queenies is of the purest. I don't know their original name but Windsor is made up for a reason think Thoth, magic and words by the sword even.
All we have is distraction, nothing is true anything is possible.

This is a box system, I have been oot ma box so many times I know this.
Examples?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Changed to Windsor in 1917 because of anti German sentiment.
Windsor sounded more English, apparently.
Whats that got to do with Thoth?
What "examples" are you after?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
1+9+1+7=18
Wiind, win, words, sword

Words is magic intention

History is wrong and. Things are only how you choose to see them.
And i see things differently from you, and everyone else
Such is life

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Windsor soup, actually.
Each to his own though.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Never seen this before:

Cheeky old goat. I wonder if he can guess how i think we should reduce the population number by 1.

This to me sums up the Royal Family perfectly.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Yeah that 'man' is pure evil, prob never felt empathy or compassion in his life, he should be dead already but Satan probably doesn't want the competition down there.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: carsforkids

Before you go shooting OtherSideOfTheCoin down in flames consider that all he is asking for is real proof pertaining to the rumors and folklore that surround our royals and aristocrats supposed diabolical behaviors.

Without any solid proof, mere speculation is exactly that.

And without it, they will continue to get away with the horrible acts of depravity they are allegedly practicing.

Thing is with the monies and power "they" command, proof is simply water of a ducks back to that sort.

Unless it's of the unequivocably nature, in which case you are probably dead long before being able to present in any kind of meaningful manner.

If the OP was a Me Too complaint there'd be droves embracing it without much need for proof. On another note, if a video or clear pics are taken of an unknown creature or UFO, they are dismissed and even laughed at, even if it is proven that the visual proof is untouched or altered. But if there is photographic or video proof of a crime it is admissible in a court of law.

Jimmy Savile is one example of somebody I believe (a choice) was heavily invested in the occult, rituals and abuse of children. They say you can't judge a book by its cover. Savile disproves that notion. He looked like a goblin and there is MUCH analogue to accusation of him being a dark and evil character. He made all happy and he made people laugh. He disarmed them then acted as he did, when the cameras weren't looking and the lights had dimmed, over decades and despite numerous complaints. What's more, he looks to have essentially been a recruiter for all of his power ties. A dark court jester. All under our noses, and oft, based on Savile's words in the media, to our faces. Red flag right there. The occult so often flaunts itself in our faces.

Some years back I read something on the web that essentially had found a correlation to random missing children and royal visits to Canada. One instance is strange, two perhaps a coincidence, but three or more suggests a pattern. The article seemed to clearly suggest a pattern, and quite typically a child would vanish approximately 48-hours before a royal visit.

If I required "proof" for everything I've ever heard or read, I wouldn't believe in Europe (as an example). I've never been there. But I have met, worked with and known people and family members who have gone there or at some point lived there. Over decades. I've come to accept that there is such a place, despite what the school system, media and authority types had passed down. So the "proof" thing for me was an open mind and a choice based on a degree of intuition, faith and repetition from credible sources. Proof isn't to me what the TV tells me, or necessarily what the history books and teachers tells me. I don't dismiss it, but neither do I embrace what often to me appears to be soft programming. Its like the alleged moon landings. I neither dismiss them nor do I fully buy into them. The "proof" of that said period is so often at odds with so many provided visual factors and arguments. Beyond that, I've never met, worked with or known people who have gone there. My intuition on the subject demands I suspend faith in what I've been told......over decades.

My intuition? Its mine and only mine. It helps me form direction and choices. For decades, when I see the royal family or look at the Queen, I don't see what so many seem to adore or even worship. I see a subtle sinister look to her eyes and I have never been able to dismiss it. The more I read about dark ties the more I begin to wonder if all along my intuition was hinting something.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

Proof usually requires at least a bit of actual evidence.

Do you have anything at all on this Canada stuff?

A link?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join