It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Another random bit of speculation I can't claim credit for, but I thought was reasonable, all things considered, is that impeachment may also mean imminent news on the health of RBG. I wish her family comfort in what must be a troubling time.

Cranky, you're probably correct when it comes to the psyche of the cabal types. I get the feeling that this impeachment inquiry isn't about RBG, but fear of what exposing the Biden quid pro quo means to the rest of them. We all know they're all tied in to this extortion/blackmail ring. Once the talk came to actual crimes being actually committed against one of the principals of all this, their hands are tied and they're forced to go the impeachment route, even if they don't have the votes. Nor the support. They don't have any choice. Which is exactly what Biden said recently when asked why he was running for President. "I don't have any choice."

Masterfully played by Trump & Co.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

ETA for TAT:

I forgot to mention that I got another nugget story from my ma a week ago. She reckoned that her and my dad had supper at a friends house in Witney UK, with David Cameron, 3 months after he became a member of parliament. Apparently my dad, who always saw the best in people and never ran anyone down, uttered these words when Cameron had left..."My God, he's a little Hitler!"

I can see why you're such an insightful and interesting person, Sufi.
It obviously runs in your family.
Thanks for sharing your Mum's latest.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
“We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."

- JFK

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Nothing is a coincidence.

There is a reason for everything.

You are not crazy.

Spider Symbol meaning: "If at first you don't succeed, try and try again until you do."

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky,
is there a typo in the tweet you posted?

Secretary of State Pompeo recieved permission from Ukraine Government to release the transcript of the telephone call I had with their President. They don’t know either what the big deal is. A total Witch Hunt Scam by the Democrats!

6:22 PM - 24 Sep 2019

1) "I before E, except after C"? So it should be spelt received,
Does it become RECI EVE D?

2) Should there be an additional "the" before Ukraine? Odd that that one is missing when he used so many others!

Following your logic, C before D. Phone C-all before D-class?

He's DECLASing the phone call, but what phone call? The presumption it is the mystery unknown ill defined Ukraine call that whistleblower did not actually hear. This could be the first boomerang.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You've just reminded me of a sign at Bohemian Grove - "Weaving spiders, come not here."

I know spiders were mentioned a few pages back. Hope this helps in some way.

I have a tendency to forget everything, but remember weird s**t.
edit on 9/24/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

If I remember right, there used to be a spider on the American 20 note as well. Or maybe it was the 5. Either way, it was very tiny. You had to squint to make it out. Dunno if it's on the new designs or not.

ETA: It was on the 1 dollar bill. www.quora.com...
edit on 24-9-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

If I remember right, there used to be a spider on the American 20 note as well. Or maybe it was the 5. Either way, it was very tiny. You had to squint to make it out. Dunno if it's on the new designs or not.

And I remember hearing there is an owl on the one dollar bill.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Never forget... Never relent
Sound familiar ..iluminated one ?

Jesus never forgave anyone ... You think I am different ? Lol
Let others judge.. I am not Worthy..bit still we all answer for our actions ...trust me I've been through it all
Before...12 monkeys is child's play..
edit on 9242019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

They don't have any choice. Which is exactly what Biden said recently when asked why he was running for President. "I don't have any choice."

Very very underrated point indeed.

What kind of garbage answer is that?

He was bounced out of the "race" once for a plagiarism gaffe of all things. Muh.

Groping kids, swimming naked, zerObama's stooge, HRC's lackey, Hunter's savior, visibly a mess, unable to form coherent thoughts, Corn Pop and he's still in?

Actors playing a part. Trojan Horse he is.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I've just found out that there are only
3 Qposts that include "My fellow Americans" -
Q34, Q55 and Q35.

a) They should be read in order above; 34, 55, 35 because:

Q34 has "My Fellow Americans" on first line
Q55 has "My Fellow Americans" on middle line
Q35 has "My Fellow Americans" on last line

b) All three have the date Sept 24th or Sept 25th encoded:

Q34 - timestamp = Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 = 1+1+1+20+1=24th, 7+2=Sept,
Q55 - Chan post number = 147647154 = 7+6+4+7+1=25th, 5+5=9=Sept,
Q35 - Chan post number = 147567928 = 7+5+6+7=25th, 9=Sept.

Here they are:
Q34

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Q55

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Q35

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

edit on 24-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I fully expect the next story to break will be the one that all of the "impeach Trump" democrats were found in the House office building, dressed in jogging suits, wearing Nike sneakers, deader than doornails, waiting for the Hail Impeach Trump comet to take them away to Xanadu.

edit on 24-9-2019 by Bill1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He would fit the bill of a Judas Goat in my eyes. Slimiest of the slimy. Did y'all see that the Senate unanimously voted (100-0) to release the "whistleblower" complaint. Lol. Both sides are moving all in.

I gotta say, and I know it's been said many times, I'd like to tip my hat to these folks. Trump, Q, Admiral Rogers, General Flynn, etc. God bless these people and their team. It's been a privilege watching this all unfold and to be able to participate in some tiny way. Heroes one and all!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
In case you havent seen it yet... Attorney For Anti-Trump ‘Whistleblower’ Worked For Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer

The anonymous person who filed a formal, uncorroborated complaint against President Donald Trump for allegedly asking a foreign leader to investigate corruption related to Joe Biden now has a legal team that includes a Democratic operative who worked for Sens. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.).
Andrew Bakaj, now a managing partner at the Compass Rose Legal Group, interned for Schumer in the spring of 2001 and for Clinton in the fall of the same year, according to Bakaj’s LinkedIn page. More recently, Bakaj has worked as an official in the CIA and Pentagon and specializes in whistleblower and security clearances in his legal practice.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Add Rudy Giuliani to that list. He was on fire tonight on Fox. He is itching big time to lay it all out. He said the corruption is so much deeper than he ever could have imagined and you can tell he is dying to divulge it. I hope he has lots of personal body guards.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2) Should there be an additional "the" before Ukraine? Odd that that one is missing when he used so many others!

So, back in 1999, when I was in my waning years of college, I needed a time waster (language requrement), so I took 3 semesters of Russian. Something that struck me about the sentence structure of the language is that it omitted articles, like 'the'. It always struck me as being very blunt, or crude.

I guess what I'm gettng at is, reagring the missing 'the':

1. It was omitted by accident
2. It was omitted to conform to character limitations for a tweet
3. It was written by our favorite eastern-European, white-hat wearing, sarari-outfit sporting First Lady, who, may be prone to omitting articles when tweeting in English.

Bonus points if you remember where Menalia wore the white hat while on safari.

Hint: "1st and 10 on the 40"

There be coordinates in that Qpost.

edit on 24-9-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Loch Lomond you say? I have some Ancestors from there

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yesterday I mentioned Joe said he was investigated by "everybody" and they found nothing. Which caused me to think - huh, who's everybody and where's the investigation...?

@rudyagrees. If you haven't checked his feed, as QOS says, he has taken the gloves off entirely.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Absolutely! I've gotta admit, I used to be skeptical of Rudy because of what happened in his city, but as this has all unfolded I've realized that the cabal was simply too powerful and too well entrenched for anyone to have stood in their way before now. And lately, Giuliani is helping to lead the charge! All of these people have earned my respect and gratitude to a point I don't even have the words to express to them how much it all means to us. Thanks again, y'all.

new topics

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join