It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Re: Keystone/Israel

Which is the LAST stone placed into the TOP of the completed arch, that holds everything else in place?

The Keystone.

Qanon: "We are saving Israel for LAST."

Consider: Could Israel be the 'Keystone'?

Will we find out on September 17th. after the Israeli elections?

edit on 16-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

JP Morgan was also behind funding Trotsky and the NAZI party (though not directly hand in hand to the NAZI, but funding of the early version of it was provided) So I'm not surprised at all that members of JP Morgan would back this either.

Separate thought:
This attack on SA's oil facility, while Iran may have been the point of dispatch for these missile/drones, but I have to ask why? The attack in of it's self only hurts Iran's political position, so then what is behind this? It reminds me of the attack that killed those Americans recently that shut down the Al Qaida peace talks. I keep wondering "where's Kerry?" during these times. He was there in Iran for some reason that has yet to be explained, and we all already know that the Obama administration blindly gave Iran a very large amount of money.

To me this seems like the Iran Hostage Crisis of the late 70's-early 80's. Carter's attempt to rescue the hostages ended with a group of Marines dying in mechanically sound and correctly fitting Helicopters that went down under odd circumstances. George HW Bush is gifted a VP seat, and Reagan was able to use this failed rescue attempt as a talking point to win the 1980 Presidential election. Then shortly after taking office, an assassination attempt was made that if successful would have placed GHWB in the big chair (pay attention Biden, that could be the DNC's plan for you). Luckily Reagan survived and the cold war was ended. Though all the ground work for empowering and supplying terror groups of today was established during GHWB time in office (both as VP and as the big chair sitter himself)

Could this attack be nothing more then a fraudulent event staged in order to be a talking point by members of the DS to oust Trump? Much like they planned the failing of the rescue attempt, and then the attempted assassination of Reagan? I'm not saying that the SA oil attack is a "FF", but rather a chess piece being moved in an attempt to be positioned for a later use.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The significance of this song is that it is the song that Mariano Rivera used every home game when he would enter the game.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

multi level meanings/symbolism?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Since someone here is HOT on 17 today...

17th service member killed in Afghanistan this year

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Those dozen character witnesses read like a who's who of who's next. Of course they're jumping to defend McCabe. Reason is because they're hoping that when the cuffs get slapped on their own wrists they can spin it as political revenge.

It's gonna fail them just like everything else has. Lol

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
"Boston is the seat of FF"

looking into the history of Boston & surrounding area, I found some possibly relevant info

Downtown Boston Freemason Lodge Holds Secrets — Even From The Masons

It all started at the Bunch of Grapes tavern — on what is now State Street in Boston, when a fellow named Henry Price gathered17 men and established the first Grand Masonic Lodge in the New World.

"Price was originally from London, had immigrated to Boston and in 1733 returned to England and obtained a charter from the Premiere Grand Lodge that allowed him to organize what was then known as the Grand Lodge of England, subsequently the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts, and that’s the precedence by which we are the third oldest grand lodge in the world and the oldest in the Western Hemisphere," said Robert Huke, a long time mason who serves as the communications director for the Massachusetts Grand Lodg

The Freemasons trace their roots to the stonemason guilds of the 14th century, but they got their formal start in England in 1717. Huke says that Masons have been making good men better men at the corner of Boylston and Tremont for more than a century.

The Masons’ all-time roster is pretty impressive – including a handful of founding fathers, like Benjamin Franklin, George Washington and John Hancock. Heck, Paul Revere was a grandmaster here in Massachusetts.

"This space is known as a chamber of reflection, and I don’t exactly know what takes place here, because it is a room that is used by one of the groups in the York Rite, which is an organization in the Masonic family and I have not taken my degrees in that group yet," Huke said.

They march around an altar during ceremonies that have gone unchanged for hundreds of years …

www.wgbh.org...

More on Benjamin Franklin
Why Was Benjamin Franklin’s Basement Filled With Skeletons?

For nearly two decades leading up to the signing of the Declaration of Independence Benjamin Franklin lived in London in a house at 36 Craven Street. In 1776, Franklin left his English home to come back to America. More than 200 years later, 15 bodies were found in the basement, buried in a secret, windowless room beneath the garden. In 1998, conservationists were doing repairs on 36 Craven, looking to turn Franklin’s old haunt into a museum. “From a one metre wide, one metre deep pit, over 1200 pieces of bone were retrieved”—remnants of more than a dozen bodies, says Benjamin Franklin House. Six were children. Forensic investigations showed that the bones dated to Franklin’s day.

Franklin was a noted revolutionary and powerful freemason—the Grand Master of Masons of Pennsylvania—so it’s easy to wonder what dark secrets Franklin may have hidden in his basement chamber.

www.smithsonianmag.com...

Of course, Boston and Salem are the locations of the famous Witch Trials and the birthplace of Nathaniel Hawthorne...a speculated witch/warlock/occultist

And I found this-- a burial ground about 80 miles west of Boston

"Double Rows of Teeth," Jim Vieira, and the Deerfield Skeleton

Jim Vieira, one of the stars of the History Channel program Search for the Lost Giants, describes reading the account of a large skeleton from Deerfield, Massachusetts, as a sort of “ah-ha” moment.

“At the foot of Bars Long Hill, just where the meadow fence crossed the road, and the bars were placed that gave the village its name, many skeletons were exposed while plowing down a bank, and weapons and implements were found in abundance. One of these skeletons was described to me by Henry Mather who saw it, as being of monstrous size — ‘the head as big as a peck basket, with double teeth all round.’ The skeleton was examined by Dr. Stephen W. Williams who said the owner must have been nearly eight feet high. In all the cases noted in this paragraph, the bodies were placed in a sitting posture, facing the east.”

www.huffpost.com...

Didn't someone mention Epstein having double rows of teeth?

I wonder if Boston is located on a grid point or ley line...maybe some kind of portal or stargate that will allow certain energies to be conjured and that's why it would be the seat of FF creations

edit on 16-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

right ?

McCabe: this is my 'cast of character witnesses ' aka ---I'm #ed 😂

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry for the US is headquartered in DC, about a mile from the White House. Many of the founding fathers, the buildings, architecture, design layout, streets layout were all done by Freemasons. Their lodges are everywhere, all over the country. I assume all the US lodges get there orders from DC.

Boston is one of the oldest cities in the US dating back to 1630. Rich in high tech, Universities (MIT), Finance, Biotech, philanthropy (??) and a major port city. It is predominantly Irish, hardcore Irish criminals like Whitey Bulger and former IRA members aka bomb design masters. They taught the original FBI bomb squad what they know.

Perhaps a think tank center for FF design.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

In terms of cui bono I'd say Russia but that could also be the intended Captain Obvious conclusion by some other player(s).

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

They misspelled co-conspirators

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I don't think Russia has much to do with this situation. Trotskyism is an ideology, that while Stalin might have wiped out Soviet followers, I'm willing to bet that Trotsky's financers in New York and DC didn't get touched (the Business Plot is evidence enough to prove that)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

interesting guy...

some info about his father
Ted Goertzel Wikipedia

Ted George Goertzel (born November 20, 1942),[1] is an Emeritus Professor in the Sociology Department at Rutgers University in Camden, N.J.

Being a social scientist, he studied conspiracy theories and conspiracy thinking in depth. One of his first studies on the subject started in 1992 with a telephone survey of 348 randomly chosen residents in southwestern New Jersey.[4] The survey was of 10 conspiracy theories circulating at that time. He concluded that anomie, insecurity, and lack of trust in people are positively correlated to conspiratorial thinking.[4][5][6] Moreover, people who believe in a conspiracy theory are more likely to believe in more than one.[5] He is therefore considered an expert on rumors, including the Zika conspiracy theories,[7] ebola,[8] and moon landing conspiracies.[9]

here's a recent Q&A he (Ted. G) gave on Storm Area 51

A Q&A with Prof. Emeritus Ted Goertzel on the “Let’s Storm Area 51” Meme

Weeks after a 20-year-old college student posted a Facebook event, “Let’s Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us,” the post has taken social media by storm – fueling an otherworldly meme and more than one million RSVPs and counting to attend the Sept. 20 event.

So just what is it that fascinates people with Area 51, a highly classified U.S. Air Force facility in Nevada rumored to be the site of alien and UFO testing and storage? And what is it about conspiracy theories in general that capture people’s imaginations?

To unlock these answers, we turn to Ted Goertzel, a professor emeritus of sociology at Rutgers University–Camden and a research expert on the phenomena of conspiracy theories.

Q

Because of the secrecy surrounding Area 51, it has become the subject of countless conspiracy theories. What is it about this facility that fuels speculation?

A

Area 51 is perfect because conspiracy theorists enjoy inventing speculative theories and challenging their critics to refute them. A top-secret military base is ideal for this kind of polemic because critics cannot get access to the base to refute things the conspiracists make up.

Q

Why are people drawn to conspiracy theories?

A

Some people are attracted to narratives about unseen, malevolent forces. They view the world as a struggle between good and evil. Conspiracy theories can also offer hope of revolutionary change, either brought about by the conspirators or by their defeat.

news.camden.rutgers.edu...

I don't like his dad...lol

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton Tells Italian Press That Her Email Scandal Is ‘One of the Strangest, Most Absurd Events in American Political History’

Videos at the link.

The only thing that is strange and absurd is that she wasn't held accountable!

ETA:

twitter.com...

edit on 16-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Twitter

UPDATE: McCabe's spokesperson now says Brennan, Rice, Holder won't be testifying as character witnesses for him after all, despite calling the full witness list (below) "accurate" just a few hours ago

Hhhmmm...

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes its crazy that we want public servants to use communication methods that have their records preserved aspart of the public record and not be hacked or copied by multiple people with no security clearances.

I love how blameless she makes herself for all of that.

I mean she was FORCED to use a private email server.. ... ......

edit on 16-9-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
17 is a reference to the Star tarot card which is itself a reference to chapter 17 of Revelations.

Revelations chapter 17 verse 18 - The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.

Still waiting for Q to point out that city...

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Traitor Hotwheels trollin...

@HW_BEAT_THAT

Happy day 9 of Jim's "in a few days"!

8chan is not coming back any time soon and @CodeMonkeyZ fears that if he admits this obvious fact QAnon believers won't leave him alone and will believe he sold out to the “Deep State”.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
JohnHereToHelp WorldWide Army - Did Trump listen to John's Story?

This commentary is done by the same person who done the previous JohnHereToHelp interview. She goes through some of the comments, support, twitter deletion and public reaction. Copies have been sent to all the main players around Washington DC. Has international attention.

Mr Flippy is so pissed.
edit on 16-9-2019 by kwakakev because: added video description.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Rome...

Clue #1. Mystery Babylon is a city Notice in the above prophecy that a woman is used to symbolize Mystery Babylon. Verse 18 of the chapter tells us that the woman is a city. “And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.”

Clue #2. Mystery Babylon presides over a vast international system In verse 1, we are told that the woman sits on many waters. Verse 15 explains the meaning of the waters. “And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.” Not only is this woman a city, but the city is apparently the headquarters over a vast international system.

Clue #3. The city sits on 7 hills In verse 3, we are told that the woman rides on a beast with 7 heads. Verse 9 reveals the meaning of the heads. “And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.” Remember, we’ve already learned that the woman is a city. This passage tells us that the city sits on seven mountains. There is a city on earth that is known as “The City of Seven Hills.” It’s the city of Rome. But is Rome the headquarters for an international power that rules over “peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues?” The Vatican claims to rule over one billion Roman Catholics worldwide. Remember, this prophecy was written long before the Catholic Church existed and long before Rome became her headquarters.

Clue #4. She is clothed in purple and red Revelation 17:4 “And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:”

EndTime

This then inevitably leads on to The Holy See (A secret joint business venture with the Pope, Venice, and the City of London)

See this Thread by @1FreeInhabitant Long read, so particularly #90 onward.

90) Frank claims that the "Roman Cult" usurped the Papacy, and instituted a Catholic "look a like," that was really ancient Cybele worshipers, and contends that is what we face today.

i.e. Rome NEVER FELL...

91) Frank contends that The Roman Cult, the Vipers of Venice, and the City of London (the Crown Corp) became permanently joined at the hip in 1250. A secret joint business venture was made with the Pope, Venice, and the City of London. We know it today as THE HOLY SEE

edit on 16 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join