It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

McCabe arrested secretly? "Character Witnesses" wouldn't trump the evidence. The most evil men in history had people who would vouch for their character, lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
A follower of mine was wondering if Bob Dylan and Joan Baez were mind controlled, then they found this:

The Satanic networks control the system and so they ensure that there is a far, far, higher ratio of Satanists in positions of power than there are in the general population. The higher you go up the pyramids, the more Satanists you find. Most of the non-Satanists are filtered out before they reach those levels. The result of all this for the children involved is beyond the imagination of anyone who has not experienced the level of trauma that they must suffer.

The singer, Joan Baez, sings a song about recalling childhood abuse as the amnesiac barriers begin to fall, the mind control breaks down, and the memories come flashing back. The words capture the feelings of such people magnificently:

You don’t have to play me backwards,
To get the meaning of my verse,
You don’t have to die and go to hell,
To feel the Devil’s curse.

Well I thought my life was a photograph,
On the family Christmas card.
Kids all dressed in buttons and bows,
And lined up in the yard.
Were the golden days of childhood,
So lyrical and warm?
Or did the picture start to fade,
On the day that I was born.

Let the night begin, there’s a pop of skin,
And the sudden rush of scarlet,
There’s a little boy riding on a goat’s head,
And a little girl playing the harlot.
There’s a sacrifice in an empty church,
Of sweet li’l baby Rose,
And a man in a mask from Mexico,
Is peeling off my clothes.
I’ve seen them light the candles,
I’ve heard them beat the drum,
And I’ve cried Mama, Mama, I’m cold as ice,
And I’ve got no place to run.

So I’m paying for protection,
Smoking out the truth,
Chasing recollections,
Nailing down the proof.

I’ll stand before your altar,
And tell everything I know,
I’ve come to claim my childhood,
At the chapel of baby Rose.48

Sounds like Joan has a little more to her History then I was aware of. You guys ever hear any hints of this from either of them? Knowing what we know now sure changes those lyrics up to a whole different level.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Getting closer to 'Magic' 150.

Great thread Dash...You've got MY FLAG.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I predicted that this thread would contain the first deep-state indictment. Fingers crossed!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I predicted that this thread would contain the first deep-state indictment. Fingers crossed!

We could be just 10 Flags away.
Magic 150.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Was this Strzok/Page mobile device I.G. report shared with the public before today?

www.judicialwatch.org...

It was just uploaded to Judicial Watch's website 9.16.2019. But completed in December 2018.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I've felt for a long time that it's virtually impossible to reach the upper echelons unless you sign a contract (in blood no doubt) agreeing to abide by the rules of this realm of reality. You sign your life/soul away and in return you gain material wealth and power. The higher up the ladder you climb, the more you are bonded to 'the devil '. The more indebted you become. (i.e. you must willingly make certain sacrifices for all your gains to create an equal energy exchange). Jesus said it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Is IVANKA TRUMP = RED OCTOBER?

POTUS tweet is second one today that points to Q post of picture of Ivana Trump:

In a short while I will be presenting the New York @Yankees @MarianoRivera, the greatest relief pitcher (Closer!) of all time, with the Presidential Medal of Freedom in the East Room of the @WhiteHouse!

1:59 PM - 16 Sep 2019

1) Tweet time of 01:59 points to Q159:

Anonymous ID: 8GzG+UJ9 No.150170117 📁
Nov 20 2017 03:16:18 (EST)

Anonymous ID: XwTkGkKF No.150169787 📁
Nov 20 2017 03:10:43 (EST)
>>150168157
>>150168274
> the hunt for red October

This is a reference to the submarine that went missing just recently?

>>150169787
Incorrect.

a) Timestamp encodes tweet date of Sept 16th

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
IINYYMRCPMFERWH = 205

a) Chan post number encodes Sept 17th... 9818=9+8=17, 1+8=9=Sept,
b) Timestamp encodes Sept 17th... Nov 22 2017 23:36:06; 2+2+1+7+2+3=17th, 3+6=9=Sept.

So why do I think RED OCTOBER is IVANKA?

1) Re_Read RED OCTOBER as RED INFINITY QUEEN because:
a) Ober is german for Queen in a pack of cards,
b) Oct = Eight = Infinity symbol
c) RED = Read or Red
d) Whitehouse staff nickname for Ivanka is Princess Royal.
e) a Pawn (or Princess Royal) becomes a Queen when it reaches the 8th row.

2) The anon in Q205 is associating Q with Ivanka by saying "Fake Q is fake."

3) RED 8 is associated with Ghidra through Q2977:

a) The Ghidra Ourobouros snake is a Red 8 infinity symbol,

b)The post says "'X' also grew up watching 'Thundercats' so…. Q".
i) Ivanka was born in 1981 and Thundercats came out in 1987 so she is much more likely to have been in to them as a 6 year old, when they first came out, than Barron.
ii) If 'X' is Ivanka then note how the 'X' is directly above the Q signature, implying X is Q.

4) "The Hunt for Red October" appears only once, as the last line of Q158 - the post before Q159 (above). I think that line meant the deep state hunt for Q?
edit on 16-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
President Trump tweet today, calling for lots of NYTimes resignations.
twitter.com...

It will be interesting to hear what he says at the New Mexico rally tonight.
New Mexico Rally Preview: www.reuters.com...

Streaming Live at 9pm Eastern: www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on 9/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Strange habbenings - Seen the following in several places now today, here's one example;

@TrueQanuck11

🚨🚨Patriots, pls go to Steve Lundgren’s account, and take note of these accounts. There’s extremely disturbing content on their twitter pages. Steve just likely stopped another FF being tied to our movement. With 8 chan down, we are now sitting ducks. Block immediately! 🚨🚨

This post leads to the following by @love4thegameAK

Steven Lundgren @love4thegameAK
🚨🛑 WARNING ❌🚨 For the past few hrs I have been Chasing down these Bots/People. This what I Have found so far.. they need to be blocked immediately!! Someting is not right! 6 were following me and they had to do with explosives.. Please check your followers for past week.

New accounts, no icons/avatar etc and they have started following lots of accounts. They all post similarly worded tweets, and they all seem to mention something to do with 'explosives’.

Maybe check your followers and make sure none are like these...

edit on 16 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
World's Top Physicists to Meet in the Virgin Islands 2006
stcroixsource.com...

THE ENERGY OF EMPTY SPACE THAT ISN'T ZERO A Talk With Lawrence M. Krauss

I invited a group of cosmologists, experimentalists, theorists, and particle physicists. Stephen Hawking came. We had three Nobel laureates: Gerard 't Hooft, David Gross, Frank Wilczek; well-known cosmologists and physicists such as Jim Peebles at Princeton, Alan Guth at MIT,Kip Thorne at Caltech,Lisa Randall at Harvard; experimentalists, such as Barry Barish of LIGO, the gravitational wave observatory; we had observational cosmologists, people looking at the cosmic microwave background; we hadMaria Spiropulu from CERN, who's working on the Large Hadron Collider—which, a decade ago, people wouldn't have thought it was a probe of gravity, but now due to recent work in the possibility of extra dimensions it might be.

Physicist/cosmologistLawrence Krauss, who recently was featured on Edge("How Do You Fed-ex the Pope?"), recently convened a physics conference on St. Thomas, which included an all-star cast of cutting-edge theorists and physicists.

The topic of the meeting was "Confronting Gravity." Krauss intended to have "a meeting where people would look forward to the key issues facing fundamental physics and cosmology". They could meet, discuss, relax on the beach, and take a trip to the nearby private island retreat of the science philanthropist Jeffrey Epstein, who funded the event.

[LAWRENCE KRAUSS:] I just returned from the Virgin Islands, from a delightful event — a conference in St. Thomas — that I organized with 21 physicists. I like small events, and I got to hand-pick the people

www.edge.org...

Confronting Gravity Conference

edit on 16-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Agreed.

But they are also going after the senate.

I think a lot of them are going to give up the potus if joe is the nominee.

Lets be honest. It's going to be one of those three. If it's joe I give it 70/30 trump.
If it's warren 50/40 trump.
If it's bernie 50/50

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Ok, what habbening at 150? Dashen wins a prize or what.?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I havent caught up yet but last question I recall was if the John Hancock building had an actual 13th floor. It does indeed: All Property details

Took the fun out of 17 on this round

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Sounds like an explosive thread. Boom! 💣💥

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Diaspar

Sounds like an explosive thread. Boom! 💣💥

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe it was planned disinfo?
Something to keep people looking in all the wrong places?

Before you three attack me remember that q said disinfo was needed.
My thinking here is rational.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Surprisingly, this was originally published by Yahoo news:

Report: Russia Penetrated FBI Communications Throughout the Obama Years

A report published by Yahoo News on Monday described a “brazen Russian counterintelligence operation that stretched from the Bay Area to the heart of the nation’s capital” during the presidency of Barack Obama. The operation penetrated FBI communications to a “stunning” degree, according to officials quoted in the story, but was misunderstood and downplayed by the intelligence community and the Obama administration, which was ostentatiously attempting to “reset” relations with Russia when the operation began.

That effort compromised the encrypted radio systems used by the FBI’s mobile surveillance teams, which track the movements of Russian spies on American soil, according to more than half a dozen former senior intelligence and national security officials. Around the same time, Russian spies also compromised the FBI teams’ backup communications systems — cellphones outfitted with “push-to-talk” walkie-talkie capabilities. “This was something we took extremely seriously,” said a former senior counterintelligence official.

The Russian operation went beyond tracking the communications devices used by FBI surveillance teams, according to four former senior officials. Working out of secret “listening posts” housed in Russian diplomatic and other government-controlled facilities, the Russians were able to intercept, record and eventually crack the codes to FBI radio communications.

Some of the clandestine eavesdropping annexes were staffed by the wives of Russian intelligence officers, said a former senior intelligence official. That operation was part of a larger sustained, deliberate Russian campaign targeting secret U.S. government communications throughout the United States, according to former officials.

The two Russian government compounds in Maryland and New York closed in 2016 played a role in the operation, according to three former officials. They were “basically being used as signals intelligence facilities,” said one former senior national security official.

Bolding mine. Follow the wives?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
The Origins Project Foundation Twitter

Space Just Opened Up for The Origins Project Foundation's first travel adventure along Mekong River from Cambodiato Vietnam w @LKrauss1 @RichardDawkins &Richard Somerville Jan 2020. Interested? ACT FAST & COMPLETE TRAVEL REQUEST FORM

Former ASU professor Lawrence Krauss received $250,000 from Jeffrey Epstein

Epstein, recently indicted on sex trafficking charges, gave money to the Origins Project under Krauss, according to Buzzfeed
News

The Origins project, while under former ASU professor Lawrence Krauss, received about $250,000 from a foundation belonging to Jeffrey Epstein, the “science philanthropist” and registered sex offender who was recently indicted on charges of child sex trafficking, according to a new report from BuzzFeed News. Records show that Epstein's foundation Enhanced Education donated approximately $250,000 to the Origins Project between 2010 and 2017, which Krauss headed until he was replaced as its director in August 2018 following accusations of sexual misconduct made against him earlier that year.

www.statepress.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Ok, what habbening at 150? Dashen wins a prize or what.?

According to ATS Legend...150 brings the thread up to the 'next level' of resonance...Unexpected things from unexpected places are supposed to occur.

ALSO...Dashen receives a fruit basket.

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join