It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
How Symbolic.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Diaspar

I'm listening for the 2nd time but the interviewer is so #ing distracting. I hope someone makes a transcript, it would be easier to dissect the info. maybe I'll do it...

Found a transcript of the interview. Not had chance to review it as yet.

Link

ETA: This isn't in a very user friendly format. Looks like it was some automated voice to text software.
I'm making an easier to read version. Will upload when done.

Norton does not like your link
Very dangerous page

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, I had forgotten posting about him.

As I recall the interviewer of Cody was from Texas and the guy with this interviewer and John is twitter handle Lyndon @TexasWhiteHats so maybe.

I'll take a listen to your posted video as a refresher. I recall he spoke heavily about Ok City bombing and I thought John's work started about 2000.

As to our fragile physical body....feeling it still. But many of our minds have been hardened.

About 3 or 4 years ago, as my brother awaited his dna result, I thought my mind was fully prepared to accept the possibility we were half siblings. After the info came back as i looked at the results my who body began to shake seeing we were half siblings. Mentally prepared, I thought...the body said differently.

edit on 14-9-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Jimmy Savile 'was allowed to roam freely' around Scottish school at centre of child abuse allegations, inquiry hears
11 September 2019

Jimmy Savile was allowed to 'roam freely' around a school at the centre of child abuse allegations. The paedophile DJ and TV presenter is said to have driven to Fort Augustus Abbey School in his Rolls-Royce. But the children in the care of a Catholic order of monks felt 'uncomfortable' around him and never knew why he was there.

What an great feeling it is knowing POTUS is trying his best to rid the earth of evil scum such as JS. How scary is it looking back and seeing how folks could do the things they have done with minimal to zero consequences.

Shout out to Warrior and his brothers out there bringing PAIN.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Yea, disgusting. Reminds me of fugitive Roman Polanski who fled to Switzerland under protection of his aristocrat friends and living in Gstaad the past 10 yrs right across the road from an Orphanage.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Did DJT contact JohnHereToHelp

Understood Mr. President! Thank you Sir! Standing by

nvrmnd
edit on 14-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
So Canada's RCMP is the equivalent of our FBI.

This guy arrested is, some info says former employee, not sure. His title is or was director general of intelligence.

So this is a YUGE arrest ...

The source said Ortis was identified when U.S. authorities “flipped” a suspect who gave him up. His arrest is believed to be part of a wider operation involving NATO allies and the Five Eyes — Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the U.S. and U.K.

So someone under questioning in the US "flipped" and gave this guy up.

Much edited

Since Ortis seems to have been quite the bigwig in Canada, it would seem reasonable to infer that not "just anybody" in the US would have known he was rotten. The person who flipped in the US would also have to be fairly high up.

This tells up that someone major in the US was dirty, got caught, and was put under enough pressure to flip.

This is one more sign that things are indeed happening in the US even if we don't see it.

Who could the flipper be?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Michelle Zilio

Cameron Ortis oversaw a money-laundering probe into allegations that millions in defrauded Russian tax dollars, exposed by Russian tax lawyer Sergei Magnitsky, were funneled through Canada, a source with knowledge of the matter told The Globe and Mail.

Possibly related

Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 Million To Clinton Campaign (funneled through Canada)

link to tweet

EDIT...did a quote to reply and though it show up in the script is is not coming through. Click link for reference

Interesting connections

So, could the flip have be associated to the Huber investigation into U1? If so we can expect US entities to be exposed as well.

Also, is it possible that that exposing of the 'defrauded Russian tax dollar being funneled via Canada have anything to do the the Magnitsky Act the US is enforcing.

Would need to look at timing.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Uh Oh! The situation with Iran just turned ugly.

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Re: Ortis.

Ortis speaks Mandarin and has written extensively in academic journals about national security and critical infrastructure. His doctorate, obtained more than 10 years ago, was about online threats and cybersecurity in east Asia, including China
ctvnews article

Ah so ...

I can make a guess at to whom he was passing intel.

Cheers

I thought this was about China too but it may not be.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Still could be China

Could also be Mexico because other tweets I have read says this guy worked on cartel stuff.

China also has cartel stuff related to fentanyl distribution in Canada. Their cartel and Mexico's are linked to their governments.

Sure hope it all comes out.

Whatever it is I'm excited again.

I have some more stuff coming.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

All the intel people were saying last night they didn't believe this was the houthis.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hilarious Mad Max - "Smoke on the Water". 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Olivia Gazis

House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff has subpoenaed Acting DNI Maguire, alleging Maguire is unlawfully withholding a whistleblower disclosure involving an “urgent concern.” Below/here the letter accompanying Schiff’s subpoena: https://

follow the link to read his letter

Trump’s acting intel chief may be hiding evidence of serious White House misconduct

link

Is Schiff being set up?
edit on 14-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Lots of theories out there, all good ones.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: MetalThunder

Trump Admin To Undo ‘Oppressive’ Obama-Era Water Regulation

More watch the water? Curious timing to say the least.

Water=information

Navigable waters act or something related was pretty whacked. Wet weather creeks were getting navigable waters designations. A bit ridiculous that rocks can be navigated even when the water is up for a rain event of several inches. All for a power grab by the EPA in my estimation.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

This thread also links Ortis to North Korea.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

A tangled tangled web woven.

I really hope this cracks things wide open and we can finally see some stuff.

This is all so classified that arresting officers couldn't even see the intel.

I pray Trump's declas will finally shed some light.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I think the flood gates may soon burst open.

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Here's an edited version of the JohnHereToHelp interview.

Bare in mind, the original version had no full stops or distinguished between the interviewer and John.

I've changed it into paragraphs and left a timestamp in every 2 mins or so to ref back to the vid.

I was going to do more editing but it took quite a while to get it to this stage and now i need to not be staring at a screen for a while!!

docdroid

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Nice job! I archived it here

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

twitter.com...

So Schifty thinks the only possibility is that this relates to Trump admin?

Sounds like he is being set up to me.

More floodgates.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join