It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I remember him back in the late 80s and 90's. He was hailed as a God like hero in the Open Source community. He started the GNU Project, founded the Free Software Foundation, developed the GNU Compiler Collection and GNU Emacs, and wrote the GNU - "General Public License".
I became heavily involved when Linus Torvalds came on scene with the Linux kernel. I never knew all those years he was into all that evil crap.

We used to joke about the mascot and even idolized it in the name of Free Software.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The gain on John's mic sounds extremely high, or the mic is placed very close to his mouth, which may distort the sound a bit. Specifically, it seems to have poor high frequency response.

That being said, to me, he sounds like Preston Nichols of Montauk fame-- albeit I may have a unique perspective because I've met Nichols and spoken to him in person. Minus the "New Yawk" accent of Nichols, they sound similar to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've been a dedicated Linux user for the last few years..I was going to look into Linus, next. See if I can find any dirt.

If you search through Stallman's site, he's very open about his views on p********a, necrophilia, bestiality, ect...I guess it was overlooked because of his alleged 'genius ' mind. Crazy. But makes you think about all the other 'geniuses ' who get a pass

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The torture he suffered is both unbelievable and yet believable at the same time.
Listening to this, i'm nearing the end now, i'm thinking it's far less likely it's a LARP than i did a couple of days ago.
But how much is truth and how much is/might be disinfo is unclear atm.

I want to believe him, but if "John" could provide something that wouldn't endanger current/on going investigations, it would go a long way to giving credibility to his story.

He also needs a much stronger "interviewer" for this kind of disclosure. To her credit at least she does say that towards the end. Needs someone to ask some pertinent questions and be able to clarify a few things. It's not the easiest piece to listen to.

I know he's toned down a lot of this at this stage and has a lot more to say but isn't (for obvious reasons), but credit to him for coming forward and letting us know. Like i say, i want to believe him, but either way, whether all or some true or not, he's putting himself in harms way. I fear for his safety coming out with all this. If ever there was a candidate for suicided or disappeared it's this guy right now.

Hopefully this gets more traction and his story gets out to a much wider audience.
And when/if that does happen someone protects him...

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

I'm listening for the 2nd time but the interviewer is so #ing distracting. I hope someone makes a transcript, it would be easier to dissect the info. maybe I'll do it...

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When/if you are publishing your biography (assuming you haven't yet) please let me know because I have a growing feeling that could be an interesting read.

Regarding your last blue apples post: makes me 1ce moar wonder how much Frank Herbert knew/intuited. The spice, the water of life and all its implications, the blue eyes...

Upon completion, the converted sandworm bile was regurgitated by new Reverend Mother or collected from perspiration on her skin. The chemical collected then officially declared the Water of Life.

Since its inception, the taking of the Water of Life could only be conducted by women appropriately trained in prana/bindu. Any man who had tried died. Bene Gesserit plans had it that the culmination of their breeding program would result in a male Bene Gesserit who could successfully convert the Water of Life. This man would be the Kwisatz Haderach. In 10193 AG, Paul Atreides was the first male to succeed in converting the Water of Life, in a process that kindled new and immense powers in the young Atreides Duke. Before, and even after this attempt, many men had attempted the process and died. Paul had consumed only one drop of the bile, and it had put him into such a deep coma that he was believed dead. After three weeks, however, he emerged, having successfully converted the bile into the Water of Life. Along with it came many powerful abilities, such as perfect prescience.
link

And that is before going into the Dune sequels that are very - uhm - transhumanist?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
9/11 ritual sacrifice?

www.courthousenews.com/bin-laden-son-killed-in-us-operation/

www.courthousenews.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@coreysdigs

2,246 medically preserved fetal remains found at the home of former (deceased) South Bend abortion doctor. He lost his license in 2015 after performing an abortion on a 13-yr-old. He had performed abortions on girls as young as 10. via.fox59.com... via @fox59

At what point does a/the pattern emerge?

The thousands of fetal remains... are they like trophies?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
MIT Students and Alumni Call for President L. Rafael Reif to Step Down Over Epstein

With any hope of plausible deniability over the Jeffrey Epstein scandal dissolving, MIT President L. Rafael Reif is facing down his own illustrious institution and alumni as current and former students call for him to step down. 

link

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Looked like it was setup a bit like this to me...

Finger points to exact spot making a Q
16 dots around the edge of the cuff link + 1 in the center = 17
Can't make out what's on the edge of the other cuff link

edit on 14 9 19 by Diaspar because: Q

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Sadly, I do find him believable and it confirms what we all suspected these agencies really are at the core.

Still, the interview was shocking and I am feeling it internally. May need a bit of tranquilizer to calm me down.

Just sent it to my family members. his story needs to be heard.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Twitter

Well, I was worried about his safety with this level of disclosure but he doesn't seem so concerned!
I guess he's got to the point where he's already had so much done to him what else could they do.

edit on 14 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Sadly, I do find him believable and it confirms what we all suspected these agencies really are at the core.

Still, the interview was shocking and I am feeling it internally. May need a bit of tranquilizer to calm me down.

Just sent it to my family members. his story needs to be heard.

LAL, When I hit "cody snodgrass" into a general search YOUR 2017 post came up!

I mention it because John's energy and information seems very much in alignment with the information and energy coming from "cody."

Which should trigger something within those with the open mind. The world they create is a lie and it is our insistence that their version is "real" is 100 percent of the problem.

I've said this before. The human body is pretty fragile, yet the Controllers use, EMF, ULF, WiFI, vaccines, fluoride, mind control, teeeveee, food poison, religion, government goons, guns, school, drugs and on and on to control us.

The effort seems disproportionate to the state of our physical being. The world is NOT what they claim it is, and WE ARE NOT WHO THEY CLAIM US TO BE EITHER!

"Cody" for those interested.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I finally figured out whose voice he sounds like. Clif High. So similar. I should say sounds like to me.
2nd edit: He does sound a bit like the guy above also. Cody? Hard to say with it being on the phone.

edit on 9/14/19 by onehuman because: added thought

edit on 9/14/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Just sent it to my family members.

Funny.
I did the same.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hue mans?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

LOL. You are correct, not yet. Will do.

Dune, published in 1965 spanning 6 years of research & writing had several complex themes one being human evolution and today the transhumanism trend according to some is part of human evolution.
His younger son who died back in '93 of Aids, was a gay rights activist.

In 1949 Herbert and his wife moved to California to work on the Santa Rosa Press-Democrat. Here they befriended the psychologists Ralph and Irene Slattery. The Slatterys introduced Herbert to the work of several thinkers who would influence his writing, including Freud, Jung, Jaspers and Heidegger; they also familiarized Herbert with Zen Buddhism.

He was a distant relative of the controversial Republican senator, Joseph McCarthy, whom he referred to as "Cousin Joe."

Herbert believed that governments lie to protect themselves and that, following the infamous Watergate scandal, President Richard Nixon had unwittingly taught an important lesson in not trusting government.

Herbert deliberately suppressed technology in his Dune universe so he could address the future of humanity, rather than the future of humanity's technology. Dune considers the way humans and their institutions might change over time.

Wiki

The nature of sanity and madness. Frank Herbert was interested in the work of Thomas Szasz and Anti-psychiatry. Szasz was a Hungarian-American academic, psychiatrist and psychoanalyst. He served for most of his career as professor of psychiatry at the State University of New York Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY. My mother's sister knew him. Wat?! 😮🧐

The possible effects and consequences of consciousness altering chemicals, such as Spice in the Dune saga.

His short stories printed in a single book titled "The Priests of Psi" may offer some other insight.

Also, his sci-fi novel "The Dosadi Experiment"

The novel is set in a distant future when humans are part of an interstellar civilization called the ConSentiency composed of many species. One, the Taprisiots, provide instant mind-to-mind communication between two sentient minds anywhere in the universe, and the Caleban provide "jump-doors" (which allow instantaneous travel between any two points in the universe).

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I'm listening for the 2nd time but the interviewer is so #ing distracting. I hope someone makes a transcript, it would be easier to dissect the info. maybe I'll do it...

Found a transcript of the interview. Not had chance to review it as yet.

Link

ETA: This isn't in a very user friendly format. Looks like it was some automated voice to text software.
I'm making an easier to read version. Will upload when done.
edit on 14 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join