It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Medjugorje message promises 100 fold blessing for the life on Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Very rare message of Our Lady in Medjugorje that promises blessings for this life, not just for the Heavenly life. Here it is below

August 25, 2019

“Dear children! Pray, work and witness with love for the Kingdom of Heaven that it may be good for you here on earth. Little children, God will bless your effort a hundred fold; you will be witnesses among peoples, souls of unbelievers will feel the grace of conversion and Heaven will be grateful for your efforts and sacrifices. Little children, witness with the Rosary in hand that you are mine and decide for holiness. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

mysticpost.com... ople-to-see-do-not-be-shy/
edit on Mon Aug 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: source added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Mon Aug 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

And for another perspective...

Local Bishop confirms Medjugorje is a hoax 'This really is not Our Lady from the Gospel'

The bishop of Mostar-Duvno, His Excellency Ratko Peric, has once again strongly stated the obvious -- the apparitions of Medjugorje are a hoax. In fact, he goes even further, saying they were a form of manipulation from the fake visionaries and priests who benefit from the duped throngs of Catholics who visit the site. His predecessaor, His Excellency Pavao Žanic, also condemned the financial boondoggle of Medjugorje as false.

rorate-caeli.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It's my pleasure.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You need to keep in mind that nearly every Marion apparition has been refuted by the bishops of the church. The bishop in charge when the Fatima apparitions happened even threw the children in jail for some time. 100 years later the apparitions were fully endorsed by the church.

Also keep in mind how corrupt many of the bishops are, and how our Lady asks for much prayer for the priesthood because of their sins.

Sorry, but a few Bishops declaring Medjugorie apparitions false does not make it false. Just like many apparitions past, this too will one day be accepted by the church.

edit on 26-8-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Did she text this message, or just use regular email? Maybe it was a mistranslation. Either way, it seems odd that this Mary is claiming "ownership" of the believers, since we all know that Jesus said very clearly that accepting him as savior was the only way to get to Heaven.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just keep praying something is bound to happen.
edit on 26-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Did she text this message, or just use regular email? Maybe it was a mistranslation. Either way, it seems odd that this Mary is claiming "ownership" of the believers, since we all know that Jesus said very clearly that accepting him as savior was the only way to get to Heaven.

Honestly, I was shocked myself to learn recently that some Roman Catholics actually consider Mary as either being the Holy Spirit or part of the Holy Spirit. Total blaspheme of the Holy Spirit.

They will deny it all day long, but Jesus did not hold his mother in as high regard as Roman Catholics do. Pope John Paul II even had the initial "M" incorporated into his coat of arms and engraved on his casket.

Here's what Jesus had to say about his mother at the time of her death...

Mary was given no "Holy" title that the Catholics have given her.

Matthew 12:46-50

46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.

47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
They will deny it all day long, but Jesus did not hold his mother in as high regard as Roman Catholics do.

Oh, not by a long shot. From what I understand, Jesus's mother Mary was kind of "promoted" to a higher spot in the story because when the Church went out to convert the world they ran into a lot of cultures who had a very strong female deity in their pantheon, and so the missionaries were like, "Oh, see here, we also have this female in our religion just like yours so please feel free to pray to Mary instead of your second-rate woman." Which is why you see her worshiped mostly when the older cultures used to have their fertility rituals.

Christianity has always been about the marketing.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I agree. There was a lot of goddess worship going on before Jesus came on the scene. Even the New Testament talks about problems within early Christianity of new Christians trying to incorporate their pagan worship into the newly created religion. Not much different from the Jews refusing to give up some of their traditions and laws as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Honestly, I was shocked myself to learn recently that some Roman Catholics actually consider Mary as either being the Holy Spirit or part of the Holy Spirit. Total blaspheme of the Holy Spirit.

That is not Catholic doctrine.
You either misunderstood them or they are clueless on their own religion.

Mary is prayed "with" as an intercessor, not prayed to as part of the Holy Spirit.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I've been there. I got more of a Hekate feeling tbh.

I don't think this is Marian when you go back to the first sightings it was likely something else.
The apparition of 'death' in the kitchen that changed it's face was particularly un Mary like .

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
thanks to the mod for the source added. there are a dozen of sources that all copy the message, like medjugorje.org or medjugorje.hr or medjugorje.com that's why I didn't post them, the message is originally from the seer Marija who doesn't have a website. I think she first posts it to medjugorje.hr the official site of the parish.

Medjugorje is a controversial topic in the catholic church. And if nothing happens, again, it will become even more controversial. still i want to believe what John Paul II and others have said about Medjugorje.

Fatima remains the biggest approved apparition in 20th century, with several others approved as well (Akita, Maria Esperanza, Padre Pio). And still we know what major controversion the approved Fatima had. Time is crucial, because first it was expected the year 2000 as fulfillment, then 100 years since the apparition 1917 - 2017, then...what?

In other words, God is above the apparitions too, even those that are fully approved and seers canonized.

And it strikes me that God's servants are very slow to action when it comes to real things to be done, apart of their homilies. In a world where the more devote you are, the more you suffer... will that come to an end?

Are we in the end times after all? With major events happening symbolically and not literally?

Matthew 24:22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

edit on 27-8-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: Blue Shift

They will deny it all day long, but Jesus did not hold his mother in as high regard as Roman Catholics do. Pope John Paul II even had the initial "M" incorporated into his coat of arms and engraved on his casket.

Here's what Jesus had to say about his mother at the time of her death...

Mary was given no "Holy" title that the Catholics have given her.

Matthew 12:46-50

46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.

47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

I would most certainly cast your mind back to the Crucifixion and would point out that she was sent herself through a miracle birth as both her father and mother - upright people that they were - were far too old and yet she was sent.
www.calvaryroadbaptist.church...

Whom was this disciple that Jesus loved if not the archetype of what we are supposed to be and should we not also take his mother into our homes and regard her also as our mother for his life is what sustain's us is it not, his sacrifice - and hers she had to see her son suffer that.

DO NOT attempt to make out that you know better than the first, second and third century Christians, than the tradition's that predate the compilation of the bible under Constantine and held in common by the Syriac orthodox, the Latin Catholic, the Greek Orthodox, the Armenian orthodox, the Ethiopian orthodox and the Coptic church as well as many others many of whom have never had any allegiance to Rome because you do not, your version of Christianity though very popular and spurred on by the corruption of Rome is actually a reinterpretation born only in the last 500 years and it is neither TRUE Christianity nor is it ORIGINAL Christianity, rather it is newer religion - newer even than the heresy that is Islam, how the enemy must have laughed at misguided Christians spilling Christian blood and playing Gog and Magog against one another BUT if you are truly devoted to her son - IF - then does that matter because you will respect his mother nevertheless.

And for your information we do NOT worship the Virgin Mary as God we ask her to intercede between us and her son.

When she is seen by people she always directs them to her SON not herself.

This was a very real miracle sighting, this was perhaps even greater than the European miracles - she Knelt in front of the Cross.

You need to research the Desert Fathers the origin of the Monastic tradition's.

Please stop dividing the body of Christ against itself.

The Vatican WAS corrupt and there is still evil there but the majority of the Catholic Church are loved by God and are his flock would you deny this.
The rebellion against the catholic church was not a rebellion against the Marionite traditions though extremists did use it to there advantage to attempt to destroy the Marionite tradition as the church had united it to itself despite the tradition predating the Catholic church itself and that is why it is extant in all the original church's not just the catholic one.
Just like corrupt bishop's and Borgia popes the leaders of the new faith used it for power in England you had a man whom was effectively a serial killer of his wives whom declared himself head of the church of England.

But as to the original purpose of Luther he was actually obeying God and most everything he said was correct and he was as you know a Jesuit priest and but disagreed with forcing people to hear the gospel and sermon's preached in a language they did not understand as well as several other ROMAN practices so took it upon himself to undertake the immense task of translating the words of the bible into the language of the people he was preaching too breaking with the authority of the church as he obeyed the higher authority of God in telling the people the good news, however the people did not understand and took it upon themselves with no knowledge of the original traditions of those earliest christian's that stemmed from they whom were told thing's by the apostles that were never included in the later bible to interpret his translation's word for word even in way's that he would never have sanctioned and with no context other than there own opinion and this led to war, death and a laughing devil while Europe ran red with the blood of innocent people misguided against one another.

edit on 27-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

That is not Catholic doctrine.
You either misunderstood them or they are clueless on their own religion.

Mary is prayed "with" as an intercessor, not prayed to as part of the Holy Spirit.

No, I didn't misunderstood what I read and I have to wonder why the original post itself states...

Little children, witness with the Rosary in hand that you are mine and decide for holiness.

We are not Mary's children and why would anyone think that we need Mary (or anyone else) as an intercessor for Jesus/God?! Jesus is the ONLY mediator between God and man and He tells us so inside the Bible.

Why did Pope John Paul II practice Marian devotions? Why dedicate his papal motto, coat of arms, and have her initial engraved on his casket?

Pope St. John Paul II was well known for having a deep and abiding love for the Blessed Virgin Mary. His devotion to her was evident in all that he did: his teaching, his prayer life, even his papal motto and coat of arms were dedicated to the Blessed Mother.

When he was nearly fatally shot during his papacy he credited the intercession of the Virgin Mary, specifically Our Lady of Fatima, with the miraculous save of his life.

www.catholiccompany.com...

I can't help but believe that this kind of "devotion" is part of why the Roman Catholic church suffers from so many scandals and problems.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I would most certainly cast your mind back to the Crucifixion and would point out that she was sent herself through a miracle birth as both her father and mother - upright people that they were - were far too old and yet she was sent.

Mary's birth wasn't a miracle and there's nothing in the Bible to suggest such. Maybe you think it was a miracle too that Isaac was born to his mother when she was 90 years old, but does anyone give special "Holy" status or reverence to him? Our standard of the aging and "old" isn't the same as theirs was back in the day.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Very rare message of Our Lady in Medjugorje

Rare ? Doesnt she receive "blessings" daily ? And not just blessings. The Mary apparently also deals with construction permits for the community, post office priorities and such. She's a busy lady.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Please stop dividing the body of Christ against itself.

It's not about dividing the body of Christ. It's about keeping Christianity pure from outside pagan influences and using scripture to...

2 Timothy 3:16

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1 Timothy 2:5

5 For there is one God, and ONE mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Luke 11:1-2

11 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.

2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

Matthew 18:19-20

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Wonder what Jesus thinks reading many of these religious threads

edit on 27-8-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So if this was proven to be a fake apparition it would not be Mary saying it?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You seem to misunderstand how Catholics pray to Mary.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord (God) is with Thee (Because she is in Heaven)
blessed are you Among Women( Cause God blessed her with his Son)
And blessed is the fruits of your Womb. (Jesus)

Holy Mary, Mother of God ( Because Jesus and God and the Holy Spirit are one or what is known by Catholics as The Trinity)
Prayer for our Sins Now ( See we ask her to pray for us once here)
And at the hour of our death. ( We again ask her to pray for us)

Now if Catholics believed that Mary was part of God then it would be the Quadrinity? ???

If Jesus and God and The Holy Spirit is 3 entities as one then it is a Trinity. No Mary Added.

Maybe you are confused with some new aged Christians that think Mary Magdelene was part of God or Married to Jesus or his other Half of the women side of God.

Catholics do not believe that about Mary Magdelene

edit on 27-8-2019 by TheSkunk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join