It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump orders American companies leave China

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Fine. If you want to argue that it is good to trade with a malevolent dictatorship, then you win. Whatever excuse you need to keep propping up the CCP.

This should be of interest to you. What are your thoughts?

www.forbes.com...
www.cnet.com...

edit on 24-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I suppose you would stand there and drool if a known pedophile is trying to put out an apartment fire and asks for your help.

What does this mean?

The fact that you won't support it because 'Orange man bad',

You know this saying has gotten really old and sounds really childish.

BTW this is not the mud pit

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
So...if he wants companies to bring it back to the US, does that mean his ass is going to bring his own Chinese-manufactured s# stateside, and his spoiled daughter's Chinese-manufactured s#, too? Or do they get a pass somehow?

This has yet to be sufficiently addressed by ANY Trump boot lickers here.

Answer it.

Until he practices what he preaches through his own production and has his kid follow suit, how the hell is anyone in their right mind going to do what he demands in the first place? "Do as I say, not as I do" is not a good business mantra.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It's okay. You go ahead and live in your mental bubble, where Trump cares about human rights. That's what this is all about, Trump's concern for the human rights violations and low wages China's workers are paid. That's the ticket!

Those who hate Trump also hate how he cares about them as citizens. They don't want Trump to do anything that helps them, and they certainly don't like it when he does things that helps others around the world. They only approve of their "brand" of helping people, which is a false caring. Pretending to care without caring. Speak the words but do the opposite.

That is the real ticket.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

China Emits More CO2 than US and EU combined

Yeah. I know. I guess that means we can just keep increasing ours.

Based upon your question - any slowdown in Chinese economy should be viewed as beneficial and you should be cheering Trump on in this regard.
I don't think a slowdown in the Chinese economy would help anyone.

edit on 8/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What I see is this,

78' High School acquaintances in entry level trades could afford starter homes, decent cars, groceries and first child with only one parent working.

Now, younger generation dwell in mom's basement and can barely afford sustenance.

All of that is laid at feet of Wallstreet/Shareholder support for cheap labor and maximum profit. Some of it is China policy that takes advantage.

This must be reversed by Mainstreet to survive.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Seems US certainly can control CO2 emissions better due stiff emission standards which are sorely lacking in China - maybe contributing to there so-called cheap production.

Maybe tariffs based upon Chinas CO2 emissions might be in order.

But demonstrably according to link info a slowdown in China and a production move to any country with stricter pollution laws is a good thing based upon your concern.

Or is just TDS ?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
What I see is this,

78' High School acquaintances in entry level trades could afford starter homes, decent cars, groceries and first child with only one parent working.

Now, younger generation dwell in mom's basement and can barely afford sustenance.

Not according to trump. This is the best the economy has ever been in history, more people working in recorded history. In fact trump is the "best" at almost everything.

www.axios.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What I see is this,

Not according to trump. This is the best the economy has ever been in history, more people working in recorded history. In fact trump is the "best" at almost everything.

www.axios.com...

Except Trump really IS the best at everything (that helps America), and that is a sore spot putting it mildly for Trump haters.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Seems US certainly can control CO2 emissions better due stiff emission standards which are sorely lacking in China

Those US standards have taken a big hit under the current administration. A demonstration of taking a short term view, which was my point.

Maybe tariffs based upon Chinas CO2 emissions might be in order.
Make Americans pay for China's CO2 emissions?

But demonstrably according to link info a slowdown in China and a production move to any country with stricter pollution laws is a good thing based upon your concern.
That is a difficult sentence to parse but I did get your point the first time and my response is the same as it was the first time.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

They don't want Trump to do anything that helps them, and they certainly don't like it when he does things that helps others around the world.

I would be interested in what these things are, I could not find lists only this which looks pretty negative?
en.wikipedia.org...

rump also hate how he cares about them as citizens

I am not seeing this anywhere I look can you say why you feel this?

When I was a young if your President openly called a woman "horseface" or called Nations "s--tholes" or called people of the nation stupid if they voted their prefered way. People would have been truly outraged. This has been a new experience for sure the things I am seeing now.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

All you need to know any of this are Eyes and Ears. All of the people with buckets of TDS complaining about everything Trump does. It doesn't matter what it is. It's Bad if Trump did it.

You really don't already know this?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm astounded at people's ability to misinterpret Trump's word's. He could say the sky is blue and people would say he's racist towards cloud's...

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Officially licensed MAGA hats are all made in America

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

All you need to know any of this are Eyes and Ears. All of the people with buckets of TDS complaining about everything Trump does. It doesn't matter what it is. It's Bad if Trump did it.

You really don't already know this?

I have no idea what you are saying and I do know that did not answer my question.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Duderino

Surprise surprise a country reacts to tariffs put on it's goods by imposing reciprocal tariffs and Trump flips his lid.

He seems to be getting worse.

Is standing up worse then bending over? How so?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I’m not sure after all China is the worst CO2 do producer in the world .

What do you think ?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: olaru12

What I see is this,

www.axios.com...

Except Trump really IS the best at everything (that helps America), and that is a sore spot putting it mildly for Trump haters.

I read what people say but the news I read checking never confirms those things.I am actually enjoying the wild changes in a way and hoping the are pointing to the last days!

The Trump administration announced Wednesday that the U.S. economy actually created about 500,000 fewer jobs over 2018 and early 2019 than was initially reported, reportedly the largest revision of economic numbers in a decade.

thehill.com...

(post by TritonTaranis removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

In other words, a 0.34% difference from the original number and the revised number in terms of the rate of growth.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join