It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Trafficking in America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have been on a True Crime kick and have noticed a trend..

Any woman that goes missing it is almost instantly assumed that it is a distinct possibility she has been sex-trafficked..

I also , quite separately heard a report on the fact that ransom or sex trafficking kidnappings in America are a very rare thing..

Well in the scope of the traditional “someone snatched you up for sex trafficking/ransom “ type of kidnapping..

There is quite a bit of domestic partners holding their significant others hostage... but I consider that a different animal.. but I digress..

Well the reason there is very little of it in America is the justice system.. the American justice system never forgets and for a kidnapping like that you are likely getting decades in prison.

Which has led to another symptom and that is , very few ransom kidnapping victims are released alive.. the chance the perpetrator will be identified and lose decades in prison is just too great..

That has led to a spike in kidnappings in other countries with lesser justice systems , but there often the victim is released unharmed.. the ransom hangs WANT the reputation for letting them go if paid..

Well wouldn’t that also apply to sex trafficking rings???

Wouldn’t it be WAY easier to do it outside the states??

Now as a disclaimer, young kids would be different.. easier to manage...

But adults and teenagers??????

Idk..

Now obviously you have serial killers and such take hostages they kill later, but that isn’t trafficking...

Trafficking requires trading people for commerce repeatedly..

It make me think most of this stuff is satanic panic.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

This probably has to do with rape of women and children being one of the most heinous of crimes so our minds go to the worst case scenario automatically.

I believe that I've read that most kidnapping is done by someone the victim knows.
Kids by a parent.
Lovers by ex lovers.
Etc etc

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I didn’t believe when I read Cathy O’Brian’s book.
I didn’t want to believe when I read about the Dutroix case.
I didn’t want to believe when I read John Decamp’s book, or Nick Bryant’s about the Franklin case.
I don’t want to believe pizzagate.

Yet... all these stories from not just America have a common theme. Sexual exploitation of children, trauma, satanic ritual abuse, and seems to tie in with MKULTRA which was definitely real.

I guess either a lot of people around the world spread similar bullsh*t and some lost their lives or committed suicide because of “satanic panic.” /sarc

I’m not sure what to tell you, but if we know Epstein was trafficking young girls or children for the elite, and we know there are atheists, satanist, Catholics, etc. like every religion in the world. So yeah, this notion an elite ring who’s abusing kids also happens to worship Satan isn’t as asinine a concept as it could/should be.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yea the domestic kind...

Any time you won’t let someone leave, it is technically kidnapping and people are charged as such..

But I think when they layman thinks kidnapping, they think ransomish

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Sexual exploitation has always existed. We made the mistake of thinking the West had evolved past that. People just started covering it up better- so as to not be frowned upon by society.

My mom keeps saying things like “it’s gotten so bad”. No Mother, this isn't new. It’s just having the spotlight focused on it for us to see.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

Isn’t every single case you mentioned highly debated????

So much so the controversy tab is likely bigger than the OP on the wiki page??

I know I have seen a couple serial killers claim to be connected to trafficking, but they were just killing them.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth
I didn’t want to believe when I read John Decamp’s book, or Nick Bryant’s about the Franklin case.

Yet... all these stories from not just America have a common theme. Sexual exploitation of children, trauma, satanic ritual abuse, and seems to tie in with MKULTRA which was definitely real.

I guess either a lot of people around the world spread similar bullsh*t and some lost their lives or committed suicide because of “satanic panic.” /sarc

I’m not sure what to tell you, but if we know Epstein was trafficking young girls or children for the elite, and we know there are atheists, satanist, Catholics, etc. like every religion in the world. So yeah, this notion an elite ring who’s abusing kids also happens to worship Satan isn’t as asinine a concept as it could/should be.

You can’t believe the account of every supposed victim you read..

Some of those are not written by people who even know about the case..

There is not one confirmed case of a satanic cult in history..

Because if you believe in Christianity.. you don’t play for the team offering eternal torment.. obviously.

There are atheists thumbing their nose up at the establishment.. (mom and Christianity)..

There are psycho teens who acted out weird fantasies..

Legit proof of the supernatural would be the most valuable commodity in human history..

Whether religion, magic, ghosts, you name it..

Why Do you think Johnson and Johnson are not buying up haunted houses lol??

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Legit proof of the supernatural would be the most valuable commodity in human history..

Go buy a Ouija board and sit down with your little friend and give it a spin....then get back to me and tell me who you meet.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Trafficking is very prevalent. I knew someone that helped to rescue women who were being trafficked.

From speaking with them the majority of trafficked women were from central america. Not all being prostituted. Some were sold to families to be used as a servant/mistress.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I kinda think we started ignoring it next door , while looking for the mostly imaginary super secret society of pervs who are “the real problem”..

Even if we decided there were trafficking rings in Every state capital, it wouldn’t hold a candle to all the kids molested at home..

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

But how sustainable would that be???

You almost certainly have to kill them.. or someone is risking decades and you can never let them go..

For a maid?!?

Lol

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

At the very least, the Catholic Church is the worst and most well documented example of abuse so deeply wretched and disturbing it is bringing down the Church. The Australian church is facing bankruptcy due to victim payouts and US archdioceses are suffering. Just search these words: archdiocese sex abuse - and watch what comes up.

Epstein is not highly debated. Several women were purposefully kept quiet as is the M.O. of predators. He was co-leading a complex web of money laundering, pedo-parties and blackmail.

All of these things are terrible, but as has been said, part of human kind since the beginning. The good news is, we are seeing it as bad, not as "normal," and we are changing. Many can't except this reality but by the time you and I are dead, all of this will be past history for an evolved humanity.

Our media is for crap - if you can't travel, read other sources, there's real stuff happening out there:

www.irishtimes.com...
www.churchmilitant.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

And fix

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Church of Satan, Founded 1966 by Anton Szandor LaVey

we are the first above-ground organization in history openly dedicated to the acceptance of Man’s true nature—that of a carnal beast...

www.churchofsatan.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Assuming every missing female or teenager is because of sex trafficking is unfounded deluded paranoia at best. It utterly ignores the sane ones that WANT to disappear & start over, the bat guano ones who think they NEED to disappear for their own safety, the defiant teens who think they know best for themselves, the drunks or high ones who made a fatally foolish mistake not in the proper minds, and the suicidal ones who just want to off themselves somewhere away from others, etc.

originally posted by: olaru12

Go buy a Ouija board and sit down with your little friend and give it a spin....then get back to me and tell me who you meet.

BTDT. Most disappointing sleepover of my life with no oogity boogity results whatsoever, both with the factory produced board, and the homemade one.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Not saying sex-trafficking isn't a problem, but the paranoia around it is being purposely inflamed by the predatory opportunists in government to capitalize on the moral sex panic nature of society of the day to promote a War on Sex-Trafficking, which is more aptly being applied through legislation as a war on sex work in general and is essentially a rebranding and further expansion of the War on Drugs.

This is being done because the "War on Drugs" has been exposed and lost support and the moral sex panics spreading into every facet of everyday life these days makes it much easier to sell. Think about it, how many times do you get a full fervor of support from both ends of the political spectrum on something. And if anyone like me dares to speak out against what they are doing they just get shouted down as a supporter of rape and pedophilia -- which is utterly ridiculous.

It's the best of both worlds for the predatory opportunists. As attitudes relax on drugs, they have become more puritanical about sex. Anyone who has bothered to study the world of prostitution will tell you that the number one driver of women into the sex business is drug use. It is a vicious circle.

If they actually cared about these people they would legalize prostitution and devout all of their resources towards going after real sex-traffickers. Instead, they have done the opposite and shut down places on the internet where systems were in place to keep the sex workers as safe as possible. Not sex workers are more exposed as ever and getting preyed on by every kind of predator imaginable.
edit on 21-8-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

There have been a few sex trafficking rings in ourneck of the woods in S.E. Michigan. Even in well Todo areas where you wouldn't think that sort of thing would happen.

They run the whole gambit from holding passports of Eastern European Women to attempted druggings and kidnaping of women at bars.

The overall demand for that must be staggering.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Most of the women trafficked are here illegally, a few of them were living on the street in their home countries.

Faced with the prospect of being deported and returned to life on the streets. Many choose to stay here.

A trafficked woman told my friend, "I live in a nice house, I have food, Clothes and he's not ugly. Why would I want to go back home?"

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I think it occurs much more than we like to think. We don't usually think of prostitution as a form of sex trafficking but it Is a demonstrative business that runs into billions on the black market. Gangs are known traffickers, often with violence forcing women to turn tricks for gang income.

They are also known to groom young disadvantaged youth into that business which most likely exist in every State, definitely the major cities, suburbs and even rural America. In many of our immigrant communities it is used as the preferred method to pay off those smugglers who got them here. Not just the border crossers but many that are smuggled in by way of cargo ships. It's the oldest business and profession in the world, with most forced into the lifestyle by way of substance dependency and just plain violence.

The legal system doesn't deal with the trafficking part as much as you would think, fines and short times behind bars for what are really the victims. Rather a lengthy process to establish connections between the "workers" and those actually behind it all, especially when the victims don't cooperate due to threats of violence or due to their own mental dependency on the same people trafficking them.

Your local paper or police department have blotters that will show just how many arrest are made due to prostitution. Usually very coordinated stings they do several times a year which round up offenders but rarely dea with the actual people behind the scenes. Sex trafficking is way more prevalent than we think, just not always recognized

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth

You can’t believe the account of every supposed victim you read..

Some of those are not written by people who even know about the case..

There is not one confirmed case of a satanic cult in history..

Because if you believe in Christianity.. you don’t play for the team offering eternal torment.. obviously.

There are atheists thumbing their nose up at the establishment.. (mom and Christianity)..

There are psycho teens who acted out weird fantasies..

Whether religion, magic, ghosts, you name it..

Why Do you think Johnson and Johnson are not buying up haunted houses lol??

No, I don’t believe every account but I see a common theme over decades and in COURT RECORDS of many of these mentioned cases.

Do you doubt evidence and court documents because there is definitely quite more to these cases than just personal accounts. To be clear.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join