It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: NYC Medical Examiner Rules Jeffrey Epstein Death Suicide By Hanging

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: visitedbythem

Uh huh....

Visited by whom?

Triggered much?

I really do like you, by the way

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

a reply to: visitedbythem

Uh huh....

Visited by whom?

Triggered much?

I really do like you, by the way

I love it as well!

It's funny that these spammers were completely quite last weekend until they got their talking points from cnn and msnbc.

It makes me wonder why they are trying so hard to convince everyone that this is a legit situation. It is one of the most obvious cover ups in the last 30 years to protect 100s of child rapists and they just want us to accept the "suicide".

Why all the spam to protect child rapists?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

For the love of baby Jesus, Silly — use the damn quote icon. We have no idea what comments you’re replying to.

Not that I really care to respond though 🤗

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Was the "suicide" ruling in air quotes?

Like, "I deem this death a "suicide"."

Because there is no way it was a suicide.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

We’re told the bed sheets were tied to the top of a bunk bed and Epstein either hurled himself off the top bunk or had his feet to the ground and leaned forward to cut off his air supply. Authorities believe the former is true, because throwing himself off the top bunk and falling violently to the ground could explain why his hyoid bone was fractured. –TMZ

Could somebody explain this to me?

Read the above quote and tell me how they CAN'T know how he hangs himself.

I mean, somebody found him, right?

And would know how he was hanging and what hung him.

These people are trying to tell us he hung himself and when they entered the cell somehow they didn't see him hanging!

Somehow the sheet magically was not around his neck. OR LYING BY HIS SIDE! THEY DONT NEED THEREFORE TO SEE IN THE AUTOPSY WHAT HANG HIM!!!!!!

What is all this belief stuff?

Who the hell went inside the cell and saw him unconscious?

link

So what are they saying? After he hung himself, he unhung himself to appear without the sheet around his neck so whoever found him didn't see the way he was hanging?

edit on 17-8-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
We all recall the unfortunate suicides of two great celebrities, Anthony Bourdain and Robin Williams

When those incidents occurred

There was no doubt how they were hung and what was used to do it

And they weren’t in a small confined jail cell

So why in this incident is it so mysterious how this suicide was done. I mean somebody had to find him.
If you recall when this first happened it was always reported
“He was found unresponsive”
Not that he was hung

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

All the evidence points to foul play,
a reply to: scolai

I think not...
but this crowd will only believe what fits their agenda.
as usual.

Show them a picture of the sun they will all join together and shout its the moon and calls you names for saying otherwise.

SillyOldYou, I see that you are so into defending Hillary, the Democrats, etc, that you have become a robot and you just simply and unthinkingly argue against EVERY claim, even if it has nothing to do with your precious Clintons and their ilk, or your precious mainstream media that you unthinkingly love so much.

You can take the argue-auto-response off on this one. It really does actually look like it is possible that something afoul hapoened in this Epstein scenario.

I'm not saying it did, but just think for a second and look at it. There are some irregularities and there are people who would benefit from him not being around to talk.

Again- not saying for sure he didn't off himself, but this time, on this CONSPIRACY website (you do know that's where you are, right?), people aren't being unreasonable in suggesting he may have been killed.

Why are you so offended by the suggestion, anyway??

edit on 17-8-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah but the Clintons are out of power.

So the suspicion should logically be on Trump.

The problem with these Clinton conspiracy theorists is that they separate Clinton from Trump AS IS THERE BOTH NOT ON THE SAME TEAM.

What the immature partisan conspiracy theorists don't understand is that Clinton, Obama, Trump, Bush ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM

The Puppet squad!

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubilation T Cornpone
Was the "suicide" ruling in air quotes?

Like, "I deem this death a "suicide"."

Because there is no way it was a suicide.

He was a rich white pedophile. If he had gone to jail people wouldn't want for him to pick up the soap let alone drop it. Suicide seems like a very real way out. He killed himself before everybody else got their hands on him.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Out of power has nothing to do with the danger of being
found complicit in a sex trafficking ring.

The prosecutors clearly have stated that if you flew
on Epstein's "Lolita Express" they need to talk to you.

This applies to Bill Clinton only, 26 or more trips
on that plane that we know of. Trump never flew
on that plane.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So you don’t believe there is overwhelming evidence of foul play? Hyoid bones do not break from nooses made of cloth or paper fastened to objects 36-48 inches high...... if he hung himself the way reported, his hyoid wouldn’t have broken as there would not have been enough force.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I have no interest in defending Bill Clinton in any way, shape or form. Its got nothing to do with my outlook.
My point is people are silly making this the typical Trump cultic paRTISAN nonsense about Clinton versus Trump.

Both are puppets of the elite. anyone who thinks Trump is any more independent than the Clintons is ignorant

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It's a legal "ruling." Challenging it will be legally difficult. Believe what you want.

Here is the problem with that.
1. The sheets in those cells are super thin and weak to prevent hanging.
2. There is nothing to tie it to on the ceiling.

The prison guards and staff refuse to cooperate with the Investigation.

Epstein is likely on a island somewhere.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Agreed.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: schuyler
It's a legal "ruling." Challenging it will be legally difficult. Believe what you want.

Here is the problem with that.
1. The sheets in those cells are super thin and weak to prevent hanging.
2. There is nothing to tie it to on the ceiling.

The prison guards and staff refuse to cooperate with the Investigation.

Epstein is likely on a island somewhere.

I appreciate your reasoning and it's seems solid and probably is, but... do you have any links to back up ANY of those points you made?

Has ANY source reported on the actual sheets they use in that prison? Are they "paper" thin? How about a picture? Or something?

The tie-on thing, again, have we seen a picture of the type of cell he was in? I agree that there is likely nothing on the ceiling, BUT remember he wasn't on suicide watch anymore. Anyway, he was found kneeling, right? So this point maybe doesn't matter so much.

The prison guards, etc, refusing to cooperate...where the hell did you get that claim? Is that "Q" or some $hit? link?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Rush Limbaugh show. May not like him but he usually doesn't lie about sources explaining the lay out in that prison.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

If you don't think that MI6 is now in on the act you don't know how the world works.. Their first job is to protect the realm, which means the Queen and her heirs. If they even think that a Blackmail ring was targeting any royal. Given the time period that this has dragged over you can be sure all the relevant names are in a file.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Either way congratulations to the Justice Department and Trump himself to not ensure Epstein safety.
If it was me I would give him my own, trusted guards and make sure the area is well monitored.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
total bull. epstein is not dead. israeli intelligence got him to safety. he served his masters well.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Im so shocked lol. Now go walk in to the areas mob bosses restaurant with a bunch of money and find out who really killed him. If he don't like the people who did it, he might tell you for free and give evidence Mr. Barr!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join