It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: NYC Medical Examiner Rules Jeffrey Epstein Death Suicide By Hanging

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm glad they finally figured out what story they were going with. Awwww sweet sweet closure. NEXT!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The "Official" timing is sooo P-E-R-F-E-C-T

🦞🚬

It is interesting that “reality” gives us “Friday cliff hangers” in the same way “Days of our Lives” has for over 50 years...

Not to mention a spider web of incestuous connections

Soap fans might appreciate the similarities. 😉

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder what "Additional Information" the Medical Examiner needed before rendering a finding/ruling on the cause of death?

...unmarked $100 Bills did the trick 😎🦞

The New York medical examiner was overruled in a similar case at this same prison, a few years ago.

Through investigation, it was determined that the prisoner was murdered. He didn't hang himself.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The New York medical examiner was overruled in a similar case at this same prison, a few years ago.

Through investigation, it was determined that the prisoner was murdered. He didn't hang himself.

This same one Barbara Sampson?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It was Epstein, though. He could have died from six shotgun blasts to the chest, and they would have concluded it was suicide.

All the evidence points to foul play, but give it two weeks. The news cycle will change and everyone will forget it ever happened.

Another false flag attack within the next two weeks? California, Texas, Ohio, (?) Labor Day weekend brings out large crowds.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I still suspect the big muscular ex cop was led in there to choke him to death. I will likely never believe the official story. It sounds like nonsense to me. There are too many holes it that story. Too many false facets to that gem.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

This same one Barbara Sampson?

And theres another one

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I still suspect the big muscular ex cop was led in there to choke him to death. I will likely never believe the official story. It sounds like nonsense to me. There are too many holes it that story. Too many false facets to that gem.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So Epstein hung himself what's the big deal?

He was under 24/7 watch at a jail that had not had a suicide in 22 years.

His cell mate was moved out, which was against mcc protocol.

Both guards got tired and one of them wasnt even suppose to be there.

The cameras went down so there is no video proof.

The Clinton's didnt ever go on plane trips to his island.

We are going to cremate his body tomorrow and move on from there.

Our country is too divided for all of you conspiracy theorists.

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I don't know. That story is hidden now. Can't find it. Also being hidden are the video records showing who went in and out of Epstein's cell.

But prison officials say the video records show NOONE going in/out during the 3 hour period when the suicide occurred.

HOWEVER...several prison employees are refusing to cooperate with the FBI.

WTF.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
We all have fantasies that Epstein left proof behind but, he never got the chance to use the information as a bargaining tool with the feds. If anyone close to him have access to these "insurance policies" his death pretty much makes it a moot point. Powerful associates had him killed before he could try to negotiate something. Chances are, his own lawyers were stalling that conversation, waiting for him to die on others instructions. No one, especially lawyers are that loyal. It was a dangerous game and Epstein lost and those that participated are powerful people, they did not get powerful by being loyal friends. The real tragedy is these same power brokers don't give a damn about the victims.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

The "Official" timing is sooo P-E-R-F-E-C-T

🦞🚬

It is interesting that “reality” gives us “Friday cliff hangers” in the same way “Days of our Lives” has for over 50 years...

Not to mention a spider web of incestuous connections

Soap fans might appreciate the similarities. 😉

Not really. Days of Our Lives...now that was GOOD theater. This is cheap and cheesy...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am so upset with how this is going to just go away like everything else. No justice. No second guess.

He was heard struggling by others in the jail. He could not have broken the bones in his neck by hanging himself. There is alot of force needed to break those bones. And when those bones are broken, you are not going to make much noise let alone be able to move. The story does not make any sense at all, to the rational mind.

It is absolutely murder. 110%. I will never believe suicide. And there will never be justice. No one will do anything about it. And then it's just history.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ServiusTull

Do you believe that Epstein recorded a lot of his "friends" sexual encounters as insurance? That has been reported more than once. I'm not sure which of his close associates said this, however.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I think he is alive, but must be presumed dead. Because it seems that Epstein was just a player , an important one in a far bigger sexual blackmail ring. Whoever runs this ring has a lot of power, but its not absolute, if it was Epstein would never have been charged in the first place let alone end up in prison

Another thing to consider, is in the British tabloids it states Prince Andrew and his ex have gone to their mansion in Spain, to have a rest from the allegations, the Queen has made a statement that he had nothing to do with Epstein etc. If the Queen was all powerful, Andrews name would not have even been mentioned in the British press, as its under tight control at the moment regards yellow vest protests over the Channel. So it appears their might be some sort of power struggle going down. If the Queens authority looks like it might be questioned in Britain, by other parties trying to excite public opinion in the daily papers. We might be looking at some interesting, stuff as the Queen shows a bit of real power. Which might cause a rift between Britain and America, if Andrew has anything on him regarding a CIA /Mossad blackmail ring.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So the official narrative is written into the history books.

Well, for the record, Epstein was murdered at the direction of people who used his services to partake in pedophilia.
Quite simple really and obvious. Exactly who those people are will never be investigated or proven.

edit on 17/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Well, apparently his attorneys aren't buying the suicide verdict, and haven't seen any report yet either:

Jeffrey Epstein's lawyers say they are NOT SATISFIED with the coroner's conclusion that he hanged himself, question why there's still no surveillance footage of his final hours and slam the 'medieval conditions' inside the Manhattan jail

**Jeffrey Epstein's prison death was officially ruled a suicide by hanging on Friday
**The medical examiner's office said an autopsy and other evidence confirmed he hanged himself in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center last week
**Three of Epstein's lawyers have announced that they will launch their own 'independent and complete investigation' into their clients death

The attorneys issued this statement:

First, no one should die in jail. And no one, not Mr. Epstein who was presumed innocent and had violated no prison disciplinary rule, and not anyone should be imprisoned under the harsh, even medieval conditions at the MCC where Mr. Epstein spent his final hours. His safety was the responsibility of the MCC. It is indisputable that the authorities violated their own protocols. The defense team fully intends to conduct its own independent and complete investigation into the circumstances and cause of Mr. Epstein's death including if necessary legal action to view the pivotal videos -- if they exist as they should -- of the area proximate to Mr. Epstein's cell during the time period leading to his death. We are not satisfied with the conclusions of the medical examiner. We will have a more complete response in the coming days.

The two things that especially caught my eye were the "indisputable that the authorities violated their own protocols" and the "pivotal videos -- if they exist as they should."

With Epstein himself declared dead, what authority would his attorneys have to pursue this? Would they need the permission or request of his family? The executor of Epstein's estate?

Another question, if Epstein was put in Witness Protection, would his attorneys be aware of that? Or would it happen without their knowledge?

I really don't know how any of that would work.

ETA: Sorry, Care, I wasn't asking you those questions specifically... just thinking out loud. Unless you do know of course!
edit on 17-8-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Sure... here in opposites land.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

no. Not at all. No one expects this place to believe anything real.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Right? Here in trumpland its all fake news don't you know?
Unless the news says he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
They only believe the news when it favors trump.
When it doesn't. ( IE... always) he cries and the crowd stands up and yells
Fake news, fake news, fake news...

monkey see monkey do

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join