It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found live round in my shop

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So I work at an apartment complex. Secured buildings etc. Have a shop in the building I maintain. Went to lunch with a deadbolt being locked on my door. Came back an hour later and found a 5.56 lake City round put squarely on the center of the floor.
Not weird until you throw in never ever have I owned a 5.56x45 nor have shot one in a long time.
I'm pretty fairly loud in my general dislike of the current and former(s) administration and Congress. Have I perhaps pissed off someone or a very very weird coincidence. Someone help me take the tinfoil hat off please.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Obviously someone cam ein the shop. Who else has a key? You may want to get a video camera.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Piggy315

Was it standing on end or laying down?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Who has access to your shop?
Weird thing to have happen.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Scare tactic, do you have any enemies?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Obviously someone cam ein the shop. Who else has a key? You may want to get a video camera.
I am thinking I'll be setting up one Monday. Building themselves don't have cameras though.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Was it standing on end or laying down?
Laying down. It's a Lake City round. If that helps any, green tip 5.56

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Piggy315

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
I am thinking I'll be setting up one Monday. Building themselves don't have cameras though.
edit: other maintenance guys but I was with them.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

None I'm aware of I stick to myself and am sociable and polite when called for though.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Who has access to your shop?
Weird thing to have happen.
Other maintenance, and the property manager, she's a 60 something year old lady though.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So I work at an apartment complex. Secured buildings etc. Have a shop in the building I maintain. Went to lunch with a deadbolt being locked on my door. Came back an hour later and found a 5.56 lake City round put squarely on the center of the floor.
Not weird until you throw in never ever have I owned a 5.56x45 nor have shot one in a long time.
I'm pretty fairly loud in my general dislike of the current and former(s) administration and Congress. Have I perhaps pissed off someone or a very very weird coincidence. Someone help me take the tinfoil hat off please.

Ummm you need to let the manager know? Or are you the on-site manager/maintenance/everything else?

In an apartment complex there are so many possibilities depending on the size of the community, but you need to escalate this a bit up the line. Don't try to figure it out on your own.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Obviously there are assassins afoot.

link   

None I'm aware of I stick to myself and am sociable and polite when called for though.

Hmm. Interesting. You're 100% sure it wasn't there before you left?

link   

Sound's like a threat, think who other than the government you may have rubbed up the wrong way, think not only now but back some time as some folk's hold grudges for a long time.

And stay safe, if you are certain it is not yours try not to maul it and get the police involved as it may have print's on it, they can't do anything with a single round but maybe they can? especially if something similar has occurred prior to an incident elsewhere, I am not in the states so ammunition is a rare sight to me but this does sound very much like a warning or a threat.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Call your boss and the police if you're worried about it. Otherwise this isn't newsworthy. Why even

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Ummm you need to let the manager know? Or are you the on-site manager/maintenance/everything else?

In an apartment complex there are so many possibilities depending on the size of the community, but you need to escalate this a bit up the line. Don't try to figure it out on your own.

I don't know, man... Tell the manager about the bullet and the manager takes it and he probably never hears anything else about it and the unsolved mystery remains unsolved......and forgotten.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Hmm. Interesting. You're 100% sure it wasn't there before you left?
100 percent. And I could see a stray round of one of my calibers falling out of a pocket, o occasionally practice before work. But I don't own anything remotely close to that caliber.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

The thought has crossed my mind.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
One suggestion is to not talk about politically charged opinions while at work...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Obviously there are assassins afoot.
Ha! I hope not.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join