It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre reaction from Barbara Walters after Corey Feldman exposes Hollywood pedophile rings.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

And everyone of those pedophiles tried to put the blame on Micheal jackson. I had a theory that all those people tried to pin it on him to distract the world for a bit and in hopes to put him away and the world would just think it was over or something.

To bad he had so much money and people like Corey defending him he was untouchable and won court case after court case. Now hes gone and the public knows the truth the real story is starting to unfold.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Ever notice the sick bastards here in California,most are transplants from east coast or the south,not the ones native here,we have to hear from the # kickers and dirt bags from east the instigators
a reply to: GBP/JPY

And why do you suppose that is???

Because there's a giant sign in the sky, like the Bat-Light, which says..."All Sicko's, Perverts, Deviants and Illegals Welcome Here!!".

Because your government in California are enablers of the corrupt and evil. Because the people of California, the true natives, allow the band from San Francisco to LA to control and represent your entire state.

I would agree, there are some parts of northern California which are quite nice, but every time I have to go anywhere in California from San Francisco or south I feel like I've entered the twilight zone (and I suddenly want to take a crap on the sidewalk).

That's why.
edit on 8/16/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Outside of Hollywood in the general population, If people get one hint of improper child/adult contact they will spend the rest of their lives trying to destroy the accused person(s) lives and reputation like a lynch mob.
They'll dedicate their lives to that purpose only with no forgiveness. They'll never stop coming just like a Terminator until their mission is accomplished.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Phage
Yeah. From a couple of years ago.
pagesix.com...

I agree!

It certainly isn't happening now
Hollywood has stepped forward as our moral compass, and I am especially grateful for that.
They love all people

Hollywood moral compass !
hhahahah doesnt not compute

thats a #in funny statement if there ever was one !

yeh because hollywood stepping up to be the arbiters of moral justice is what we need !

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I believe they character assassinated Michael and then killed him because of a few interviews where he started to say they were brainwashing kids etc , with school and many other forms of media

this video

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

The real story here is how all of this pedophilia is connected to
Hollywood's hate for Donald Trump. When one understands that
hate is a product of fear. One should begin to see the current
POTUS as an outsider to this all inclusive entertainment and
political cabal. And having him in that position of power knowing
what he knows has obviously got them completely unhinged.

Wa Wa just showed the world what they are all worried about and
surprise it isn't children.That's why Trump is trying to drive it home
to the american people. Over and over again he keeps telling us.

"These are some very bad people"! Then the media and Hollywood
come unglued again.

Now you don't have to ask where all the hate for Donald Trump is
coming from because now you know. It's coming from the fear that
he is going to blow them straight to hell.

Oh and I live in Cali.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

if he does that , then he will have a thumbs up for me !

no matter how much I dislike him as a person for whatever reasons I have , if he takes out this human trafficking , child abuse cabal , then well done Donald !

I will sing his praises

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I will sing his praises

Won't try to alienate you from your feelings for the man here.
I fear the longer he takes the less chance there will be.
And only he can judge how lightly he must tread if as you
say I'm right. And I am.

I can't believe he hasn't been dealt with yet but November draws
near.
edit on 16-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Do you want to be rich and famous. Then you have to look the other way.

Speak up and its dangerous.

These hollyweirdos are truly sick

Then again Feldman is a freak right along with them.

He runs a mini playboy mansion and makes women sign contracts that they have to wear lingerie most of the time and other weird stuff.

Hollyweird truly damages the mind from the stuff they do and gave witnessed

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Walters is CFR.
Second line

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Never mind the child molesting destroying kids.
Never mind the casting couches for the ladies.

It's not just the kids and the women. I've heard stories that some of those handsome leading men have had to swallow more than their pride to land that plum role.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
just love how he specifically exonerates Michael Jackson. the one person who the entire industry and much of the public around the world have demonized for so long. it does actually sound like they reversed accusations to smear him. so that anything he might say would be looked at with high suspicion.

you know i believe there is one major source of information that would make for some interesting reading. likely something that names names. and likely contains more than enough information to completely destroy Hollywood, many elites and major actors, and much of the entertainment industry hierarchy. a powerful group that is very intertwined within those circles. and is highly suspected of using such information as blackmail material to keep everyone in line and to protect themselves. the records of the cult, the church of scientology.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Makes me think people are just focused on one place because they can't control their own need for involvement, movies, tv shows and all the rest...
If it will just go away no one needs to take responsibility for their own actions. I could go on all day to show CA is not the top nor the only but always the target of the general anger. SO what makes People so biased?

How about Washington DC?
DC Prostitutes Selling Sex In Broad Daylight

But neighbors say it’s not just the sex. They’re also frustrated by what else the prostitutes do when they walk the streets. Our camera caught one woman leaving a client’s car. She walks to a bus stop and pulls her dress down to fix her bra. She then pulls the bottom of her dress up and does something too gross to describe. In the process, she exposes herself in full view of morning traffic.
woldcnews.com...

33 states call the kids prostitutes when they are brought in by law enforcement

Only four states — California, Connecticut, Florida and Minnesota — have enacted non-criminalization laws that are designed to prevent the arrest and detention, as well as prosecution, of minors for prostitution offenses in addition to connecting child sex trafficking victims with holistic, specialized care and services. "Developing and enacting comprehensive non-criminalization laws requires a multi-year and multi-agency commitment, inclusive of input, buy-in, and contribution from a variety of stakeholders,"

patch.com...

Why are the other places not mentioned by anyone?
According to the Human trafficking Hotline, Florida ranks third in U.S. in human trafficking cases reported by states
Ca is not even on the list
Sex Crimes: Here Are 15 States With the Most Registered Sex Offenders
1. Oregon
Number of sex offenders per 100,000 people: 544
Total number in this state: 16,270
2. Arkansas
3. Delaware
4. Michigan
5. Wisconsin
6. South Dakota
7. Wyoming
8. Kansas
9. Tennessee
10. Florida
(15. Minnesota
Number of sex offenders per 100,000 people: 319
Total number in this state: 17,589)
www.cheatsheet.com...

edit on 16-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

And everyone of those pedophiles tried to put the blame on Micheal jackson. I had a theory that all those people tried to pin it on him to distract the world for a bit and in hopes to put him away and the world would just think it was over or something.

To bad he had so much money and people like Corey defending him he was untouchable and won court case after court case. Now hes gone and the public knows the truth the real story is starting to unfold.

I truly hope MJ is innocent. Between him and God now.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24561599]DigginFoTroof[/post
Really? These predators need to be shot and nothing less. Who cares about Hollywood. Would you go through some kind of withdrawal not seeing movies? It would recover with maybe more sound minded loving people. This vile group that runs not only in Hollywood but through politics and religion must be brought down. Satanic secret societies must fall.

Just following a logical progression the way the Democratic party is talking, Marxist gun grabbing, and the defining silence of the Republicans, maybe the agenda is to subdue society via totalitarianism because the whole lot is worried they will hang. These politicians are bat S@#T crazy and need to be brought to justice.

edit on 17-8-2019 by Ansuzrune because: grammar correction

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

If you haven't seen the documentary "An Open Secret" I highly recommend it for anyone looking to become awakened on how twisted the movie industry truly is.

Link here: An Open Secret

Here is a link to a very disturbing book called "The Franklin Coverup". The extent of the human trafficking ring nationwide is greater than you can possibly imagine.
The Franklin Coverup

These people are beyond sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join