It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urban Ghosts Urban Exploration (UGUE)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
UGUE is a small community of people from US which makes videos about paranormal events etc.. I've been checking these kind of YouTube channels and this is one of the best. They don't add background music and effects which are distracting, so kudos for that.

On Aug 14, 2019, UGUE released a video from "ABANDONED KILLERS HOUSE" and looks like the house is quite haunted. Video link below:

YouTuber "C’s Crazy Crossroads" made another video of the same place but i'm quite skeptical about it. I think that particular vid was somewhat staged. This is the video I mean:

It's good entertainment. What's your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: koperniguz
It's good entertainment. What's your thoughts?

People die and get murdered all over the place. The house you're living in right now probably had somebody die in it in the past. Houses make noise, and they're more obvious at night when it's a little quieter.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

But what's your opinion about those vid's. Staged?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: koperniguz
a reply to: Blue Shift
But what's your opinion about those vid's. Staged?

I would say that it's not all that scientific to look for ghosts when you have a ceiling fan blasting away.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: koperniguz

50 plus years ago y family lived in a old pre 20th century three story house. at night time when I would go to bed in my old spring and cotton mattress bed it felt like someone a child was punching at the mattress from under the bed/ When that was not happening sometimes it felt like someone would set at the foot of the bed. Never saw any body doing the setting and punching. We had lots of turn of the century furniture and my mom said it was wood spirits in the old furniture and items. Funny thing we never had them until we moved into the old 3 story house.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That’s weird. I heard a bit of an anomaly at 4:35, as he’s entering the second bedroom. It’s just after he says “...so gracious to let us film here.” It almost sounds like there is a voice coming from the bathroom, judging solely by the reverb.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I think the majority of the ghost/ paranormal shows are quite similar.
It’s entertaining for sure.
But that’s about as far as most of them go.
Commercial breaks during a cliff hanger, audio magnification on common house hold freaks and resting...etc
I only watched 15 minutes of the second video but I liked it.
No cheesy music trying to lead the watcher in suspense - so that was a bonus.

As for being staged, I don’t think so.
Probably just normal sounds that house makes.
Remember, even siding retracting when the temperature drops can make some pretty freaky sounds in the house when it’s empty.
edit on 15-8-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hahaha wow this is awesome!

On Chris's video look at timestamp 30sec to 1min - the door behind him keeps opening and closing on it's own and he didn't even notice!!!

Omg this house is nuts.
If this is real it's the most haunted place I've ever seen wow!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Watch halfway in this one the door starts just slamming or something.

I gotta go in that house wow omg.

Most haunted place ever (if it's real???).

I've had several ghost encounters in my life and this stuff does happen so if this house is legit someone plz hook it up and get me in this place!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I've never seen anything on this scale before and I'm way into ghost phenomena, I've seen it all, or I thought I had damn!!! Imagine trying to live in this house.

It'd be impossible! You wouldn't even get your stuff moved in you'd be freakin out, hahahha!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Go back to the 2nd video w/Chris -

Guys that first 30 sec to 1min where the door is opening back and forth on it's own and he didn't even notice it at all! It's while he's doing the intro and he's totally oblivious and didn't see it till posters in the youtube told him about it lol!

Off the hook man!
I think this might be real lol!!
edit on 8/15/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

This thread needs way more flags!
You got mine, thank you for sharing this Koperniguz!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This is the original video where they first went to this house:

At 17:38 the door opens on it's own.

If anything's being faked here this should be a good spot to debunk it.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

thanks! glad you like!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Keep in mind that they already have been set up. Joe went to an abandoned funeral home and got ambushed, so there's a possibilty that people find out where they go exploring and start messing with them. Funeral home video, ambushed:

C's Crazy Crossroads, abandoned killers house (bathroom scene): I think it's staged. When he opens the door, he doesn't film towards opened door which implies someone hides behind the door and Chris gives him time to escape. Also, when he goes upstairs towards the bathroom, the light is turned on, so the person turned the light on, went to the bathroom and closed the door roughly. Scene is seen here:
youtu.be...
edit on 15-8-2019 by koperniguz because: (no reason given)

And why they don't put more static cams around the house??? It would be million dollar opportunity to catch something on film but everytime they point the camera, something is happening outside field of view. This is the most annoying aspect for me. And I hate Ghost Box! It's just radio noise what you hear!
edit on 15-8-2019 by koperniguz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It all looks legitimate, heaps of similar reports through the literature. With the history of the house it all adds up.

C’s Crazy Crossroads went in to try and engage with its victims and he did. He got to experience some of what the victims went through getting locked in. It is truly disturbing stuff and I can understand him needing a break after experiencing it. I hope in time he can rebuild his resilience and defense in approaching similar matters. We all fall over learning to walk.

How the bathroom door first locked on him is a good example of how some of this works. At the time the door closed and locked CCC was in a state of fear. This is important to note as a lot of these manifestation use this fear to increase their power over you. It was not until CCC was able to regain his composure that the door opened, same as with getting lock under the stairs. Thankfully CCC only has a small sample of the victims experience and was able to share it. Get well soon.

The approach Chris has in the first video is a much better way to explore these problems. He works at maintaining his composure in a calm and respectful way. Not afraid to call bull# when he sees it. He still gets the hebby gebbies at times but is better able to pull himself out of it quicker than CCC. This is what CCC needs to work on if he wants to continue in this line of work.

Why prayer does work in these situations is because it returns the individual to a calm state with positive thoughts. This is good way to stop any manifestations trying to mess with you. If you are wracked with fear then they own your ass.

With the history of the house these anomalies are common. The house should be condemned, demolished and its remains burred. Setting fire to the house does have a risk of releasing any trapped entities into the atmosphere. A park should be established on the property after to help nature repair some of the damage. The state should help out with these costs as it is a serious community issue.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

thanks! great analysis!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

All we need is for 1 event to be real paranormal.

So that's why I think we need to focus on trying to debunk that door opening on it's own under the stairs. Forget about everything else for a moment.

The one I linked above where Chris n Joe are in there together watching the door and it opens on it's own at 17:38, that should be the easiest one to figure out because we can see the door and what's around it.

If that one incident is legit, than that's all we need to know.
I've encountered unexplainable "ghost" phenomena in real life a few times before so I know it really happens. The question is if these videos are real or faked. If it's faked these guys are really good actors and great at staging it. They are top notch. Because I have no idea how they got that door to open like that, though I have a few ideas I just don't see any obvious signs that it's faked.

If it's real that's the most haunted house I've ever seen aside of this other poltergeist house that's been seen by everyone on youtube by now (with all the stuff flying everywhere in the kitchen). Also the house with the guy leaving his two dogs home and the attic door opens and the paper towel rolls flying. Those two videos are really interesting.

I watch tons of these videos so lol, I get into it. I've watched all the ghost hunters and ghost adventures and all that stuff too. This house here with UGUE is way off the hook though, it's far more haunted than anything I've seen.

If it's fake these guys will get caught and shamed. Until then though, they are going to get very famous with this stuff because it's hardcore. I've only seen the videos of this one house though, I'll watch some of their other videos later.

If all their videos have "tons of evidence" in them, I'll start getting really really suspicious because that's very unlikely that every location is going nuts.

Have the locking doors incidents happened in any other videos they have that you've seen yet? If it's only in this one house than I'm really curious about this house specifically and want to see them take more equipment and get scans/readings of the electromagnetic, temperatures, evps, etc.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

No no no - getting scared and exhibiting fear is what you're supposed to do!

If the goal is to get evidence of ghost activity - than feed it!! Make it go off the hook and do all sorts of scary stuff!! If you gotta get yourself worked up and in terror - than work on that and get way into it. Let them ghosts give us all the evidence we can get!!!

LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

There's so many vids that i cannot verify how many doors been locked/opened by possible spirit. It's better you to check them out and make your own conclusions. I really like this stuff and hope everything is legit. Getting older and witnessing many hoaxes makes you suspicious.

They asked permission to enter that particular killers house, so I think it is possible that you can gain access to it too. If you go there, do everyone a favor and gather solid evidence of the hauntings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join