It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell Found Living With Tech CEO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The 57-year-old British heiress was discovered laying low in a $3 million "secluded oceanfront property at the end of a long private road" in New England with her boyfriend, 43-year-old tech CEO Scott Borgerson, according to the Daily Mail.

Ghislaine Maxwell Found Living With Tech CEO

Hiding in plan sight? That only works in the movies right?
Plus what does a 43 yo millionaire doing with a 57 women?

The 57-year-old British heiress was discovered laying low in a $3 million "secluded oceanfront property at the end of a long private road" in New England with her boyfriend, 43-year-old tech CEO Scott Borgerson, according to the Daily Mail. The socialite's New England hideaway is an imposing three-story colonial property with five-bedrooms, wraparound terraces and sweeping grounds which reach to the ocean. The property is owned by tech CEO and maritime academic Dr Scott Borgerson. Borgerson was seen by DailyMail.com in July running errands in the affluent community of Manchester-by-the-Sea, a half-hour drive from Boston. ... The former Coast Guard officer, is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He was married and is believed to have two children. -Daily Mail

"She's become a real homebody, rarely ventures out" of the house in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, said the Mail's source, adding "She's the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein." Little was known of Maxwell's whereabouts since she was last seen publicly three years ago as a multitude of reports claimed she had been living abroad, perhaps in London. Her former townhouse on the Upper East Side of Manhattan was sold for $15 million in 2016, by a company with the same address as Epstein's New York office. The spotlight has now swung to Maxwell, and other alleged co-conspirators of Epstein, following the convicted pedophile's apparent suicide in a Manhattan jail cell on Saturday. -Daily Mail

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I wonder what made her ‘disappear’ 3 years ago.

Very odd she would be found somewhere so obvious. Maybe she was getting as much quality time in, before she was inevitably hauled in.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That guy is either very dumb,good at playing dumb, or he thinks he's going to get a free pass for himself when he hands her to authorities.

Most likely he's a former customer, and probably trying to poach her wealth and make a getaway.

Probably a cia spook.

edit on 14-8-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Yeah, my thought was he is just chasing another payday.

a reply to: KKLOCO

Agree! What made her "disappear" 3 years ago? Did you know that it was all going to come crashing down?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wonder if Barr is reading the news so he knows where to find her. Then, wonder if he can keep her safe til trial.

edit on 14-8-2019 by Justso because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I wonder if she knows about her upcoming suicide.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Wonder if Barr is reading the news so he knows where to find her. Then, wonder if he can keep her safe til trial.

Maxwell claimed that everything that happened on the island was recorded for blackmail purposes.

If those claims are true, then Barr doesn't need her. Just the recordings.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
At least she got away from hanging out with Epstein. She upgraded her life. She is not bad looking, maybe she is actually a decent person. I do not judge what people do as long as they are not negatively effecting others or spreading deceit. Sounds like gossip to me. Maybe they are going together, maybe they are just friends. Maybe they have a joint venture going on. Who knows.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It doesn't make sense.

So we all know where she is, and she's wanted for questioning, but where are the "authorities"? Shouldn't she be in custody by now?

This doesn't add up.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
No, this really doesn't make sense. Supposedly even her lawyers for the civil case didn't know where she was, her "friends" said she was going to disappear if anything happened to Epstein, and then "HELLO" her she is?

Who is writing this whole drama?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

No, it sure doesn't make sense.

She's obviously not concerned about the law coming after her -- despite Barr's threats. Maybe she knows they're empty threats?

I did see this morning that New York has changed their statute of limitation on child sexual abuse again. They have actually done away with any statute of limitations. Maybe she thought she was safe from anything she did in the aughts?

Let's see if she disappears again...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JFA13

This tech guy..

43-year-old tech CEO Scott Borgerson

Is he on the list too?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Scott Borgerson has said he's not in the US, he's in Europe and that, although he knows GM, she's not there at his mansion.

Scott Borgerson, CEO of Boston-based tech company CargoMetrics, is denying a Daily Mail report that Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madame, is hiding out in his Massachusetts home. What he's saying: "I'm in Europe right now and there isn't anyone in my house but my cat," Borgerson tells Axios, adding that he's asked local police to check the residence. He says he knows Maxwell, but is not dating her, as the Daily Mail has asserted.

Twitter

Could all be disinfo, but...
Maybe she was there and as soon as they got wind her whereabouts was known she quickly moved somewhere else?
Would make sense to a degree, because if she was there i would have expected the authorities would have gone there by now and picked her up.
edit on 14 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I would think so. I mean its all about the company you keep right?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hard to make sense out of her life but it appears her father lost the family fortune, she fled to the US, then tried to latch on to anyone that could restore some of her former lifestyle. That's when she got involved with JE.

She became his best friend, more than friends, then his personal assistant. She was financially rewarded in the millions, given a home. Then she pursued her passion which is clean ocean advocacy. It's as if JE was the thing to get her to the thing she really wanted to do. That's what it looks like on the surface.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Indeed. Why would it be in the MSM (yes I know my post was from the Daily Mail) before the authorities had picked her up?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JFA13

I'm still gong with she was at least there at some point in the recent past.
There seems to be reports of her being seen there walking dogs etc.
Conveniently Scott Borgerson is now in Europe and very quickly after it's reported she is at his home, he's saying he's not there and he just knows her. Seems a little lined up to me.
I reckon 'they' (whoever's protecting her) might have moved her somewhere else very recently...
...whether out of fear of arrest or Arkancide who knows!?!

edit on 14 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Hmmm...
Somebody made a call to the media. Why him and was it a bluff somehow to flush GM out of hiding. I'm sure the guy flies privately and therefore no need to go through TSA. He also probably can afford an automatic cat feeder and water dispenser, otherwise who is taking care of the cat.

So at this point, unless investigators request flight logs we don't know if he snuck her out of the country. So of course he would be ok with local police checking on his house.

Or he could be honest to god truthful.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yep
Like i put in my other 2 posts, all seemed too lined up already and could easily be (and probably is) all or a lot of disinfo...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13

I would think so. I mean its all about the company you keep right?

Gotta protect each other for now.
Tech guy was probably the one changing her wiki page saying she died this coming Sunday the 18 of Aug 2019 and Aug 30th.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join