It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell Found Living With Tech CEO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yep
Like i put in my other 2 posts, all seemed too lined up already and could easily be (and probably is) all or a lot of disinfo...

I agree

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JFA13

The former Coast Guard officer, is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

That's the reason, right there.

😎

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

BREAKING: This is CNN ...............................

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell sued over alleged sex trafficking ring

(CNN) - A woman who says she was raped at age 15 by Jeffrey Epstein is suing his estate, his alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell and three unnamed defendants, saying they conspired to maintain and conceal a sex trafficking ring.

The accuser, Jennifer Araoz, told reporters Wednesday that Epstein, who died Saturday in prison by suicide, and his "network of enablers" stole her youth, identity, innocence and self-worth.

"While I am angry that Mr. Epstein's death means he will never personally answer to me in a court of law, my resolve to pursue justice is only strengthened," she said. "My story and my experiences -- those who enabled and facilitated his criminal behavior-- none of that is diminished or immunized simply because he apparently chose to take his own life."

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Obviously, Ghislaine Maxwell is preparing for her "suicide".

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
At least she got away from hanging out with Epstein. She upgraded her life. She is not bad looking, maybe she is actually a decent person. I do not judge what people do as long as they are not negatively effecting others or spreading deceit. Sounds like gossip to me. Maybe they are going together, maybe they are just friends. Maybe they have a joint venture going on. Who knows.

I guess I will be the one to break the "news" to you and break your "heart"
Per what I have read and heard , she was the "procurer" of the underage females .

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
That guy is either very dumb,good at playing dumb, or he thinks he's going to get a free pass for himself when he hands her to authorities.

Most likely he's a former customer, and probably trying to poach her wealth and make a getaway.

Probably a cia spook.

Well, he's on the Council of Foreign Relations. So yea, he is exempt from everything.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
That guy is either very dumb,good at playing dumb, or he thinks he's going to get a free pass for himself when he hands her to authorities.

Most likely he's a former customer, and probably trying to poach her wealth and make a getaway.

Probably a cia spook.

Well, he's on the Council of Foreign Relations. So yea, he is exempt from everything.

And Ms. Maxwell is a 3 letter operative. Holding the info that has trump all buggered up!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

At least she got away from hanging out with Epstein. She upgraded her life. She is not bad looking, maybe she is actually a decent person. I do not judge what people do as long as they are not negatively effecting others or spreading deceit. Sounds like gossip to me. Maybe they are going together, maybe they are just friends. Maybe they have a joint venture going on. Who knows.

OMG, get on eHarmony quick! Im sure if what you say is true you will be a perfect match!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Somebody has to be looking over or checking in on the cat, right? His nobody being there statement would be false atleast sometimes.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Did you see the CNN video Xuenchen linked above?

You know what? I'm getting this really strong feeling something about this whole thing is fake. I dunno what aspect of it is false, or if the whole thing is just a scripted "drama" intended to test/mislead the public or whatever. I just don't know.

But I trust my instincts and intuition, and I'm tellin ya that not only do things not add up here, but something's amiss in such a big way that I'm not sure any of this is true anymore.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JFA13

Plus what does a 43 yo millionaire doing with a 57 women?

Exactly. No offense to Ghislaine, but millionaires don't do that normally.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Did you see the CNN video Xuenchen linked above?

You know what? I'm getting this really strong feeling something about this whole thing is fake. I dunno what aspect of it is false, or if the whole thing is just a scripted "drama" intended to test/mislead the public or whatever. I just don't know.

But I trust my instincts and intuition, and I'm tellin ya that not only do things not add up here, but something's amiss in such a big way that I'm not sure any of this is true anymore.

My gut is telling me much the same thing. I think we've been fed a ton of disinfo.

I've been distracted today, and haven't been able to do any more research, but when it does come to mind, I just feel like we're being led by our noses with disinfo. Very deliberate disinfo.

Sooner or later though, I'm sure something will come to light -- maybe something big, maybe something small -- that will make it all click. It always does.

For what it's worth, one thing that keeps niggling at me is that Mueller was in charge of the FBI at the time of the plea deal with Epstein -- when Epstein provided "information" to the FBI. When Acosta was told he belonged to intel. Mueller and Barr are buddies. Both protect the guilty. Something's not right there. I think this is much bigger than Epstein and his perversions. It goes to the very top. Either Epstein was arrested to keep him safe until he could be disappeared... or until he could be suicided.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The wiki page on JE has the best ongoing synopsis .
His - board membership - of CFR , Rockefeller , and Trilateral Commission ...

This story is being spread to pretty much the whole world , it's already enormous and things are going to seem surreal at times . There'll be some disinfo spread, like the "blackmail" theory , but a whole lot of digging is ongoing which should eventually reach the bottom of it .

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I don't own a mansion and my newest car is a 2000 explorer. Perfect match if she likes old cars. One thing, she wouldn't have to worry about me wanting her money.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I guess I will be the one to break the "news" to you and break your "heart"
Per what I have read and heard , she was the "procurer" of the underage females .

I actually read that she may have been involved in grooming the girls for the job. If it is true, she should be charged, but usually what I read on MSM is not true. I will wait and see what develops in the days or weeks to come.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

She is being sued for exactly that (she’s already paid money to ‘victim’(s??), and thought it had gone away). The the Epstein charges, her charity closes, she sells a 13 million dollar mansion and we don’t see her in public for 2 years.

I really doubt that the dailymail could find their own a-holes with help from an AI!!

Last news was, unknown location in London. Which if you have followed the queen/king UEA stuff actually makes sense.

I sense “click-bait”.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Is she gonna have an accidental something or other?

I mean, isn't everyone else thinking it?

She is basically the other half of this all, the OTHER LIVING HALF...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
He (Epstein) and her (Maxwell) are Mossad spies.
Their sole aim was to entrap powerful businessman, politicians, celebrities from the US (and other nations) - so Israel would be able to blackmail them all.

I doubt these 2 are together
edit on 14/8/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

They did a bad job, where the juice.

this has been all broken glass and no juice.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Search for the Deadpool thread...

It is kind of assumed and even Wikipedia say August 30 as her date of death!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join