It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Campaign Promise Fulfilled? Draining the swamp....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Druid42
As these events unfold, here's the bigger picture to keep in mind:

Barr: NO evidence = Corrupt system.

Barr: Evidence, here's names = ????

This is an unprecedented event. There will be a political takedown that has never been seen before. As much as I want to see names, and indictments, I can hope. Damage control on maximum.

If they pull this off, Trump and the AG, WOW. Following.

The way Barr is expressing himself about the epstein case is a bit too much for me.. His visit to epstein after the first suicide attempt was unusual..as if he was worried about the wellbeing of an old friend. The way I see it is he came to deliver a message from the elite to epstein. It can well be that Trump is not aware that Bill Barr is being paid for and his carreer made posssible because of epsteins friends.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Amazing that Trump supporters will ignore all the evidence of Trump and Epstein connections and deflect all blame to Clinton.

The cognitive bias is so strong with Trump's faithful. It would be funny if our nation's security was not at stake.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Actually, the cognitive bias is elevating that 'evidence' as something far more compelling than all of the other evidence demonstrating a frequent and substantial nexus between Epstein and Bill. But just mentioning that is deflection?

M'kay.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

What evidence? From what I saw Trump was never on that island, he hitched a ride with Epstein from one city to another and one of the girls even said trump was respectful and never hit on her. Trump likes smokin hot full grown women. Trump also kicked Epstein out of his resort when he found out the guy was recruiting girls there.

On the other hand Clinton rode that jet 26 times and went to the island 6 times, and we all know he has a fondness for young girls and a cigar fetish. If you remember Clinton has actually been to court for raping a young woman and settled that lawsuit in her favor.

So we have Clinton- the rapist adulterer with a disturbing young girl and cigar fetish, with a witness putting him on the island having sex with young girls.

And we have trump- respectful plane passenger
edit on 13-8-2019 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2019 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Drain the "swamp" and fill it with your own muddy waters.

Its the same cycle no matter whose in charge. Anyone who thinks Trumps swamp is any less horrible as the swamp before him is delusional.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Actually, the cognitive bias is elevating that 'evidence' as something far more compelling than all of the other evidence demonstrating a frequent and substantial nexus between Epstein and Bill. But just mentioning that is deflection?

M'kay.

One side plays up the connection between their opponents' champion while downplaying their own champion's connection, the other side does the reverse, and both ignore the obvious signs of the real problems like intelligence agents in the woodwork and the proliferation of steinbergs wherever trouble is found.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Clinton being guilty does not make Trump innocent.

Mmmkay

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Clinton being guilty does not make Trump innocent.

Mmmkay

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

I think one perfect example of if you are right or not is this Epstein stuff...

If nothing happens to anyone, we know barr and trump were the swamp..

If there is a who’s who taken down, then your right. They are draining the swamp..

I bet nothing happens..

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

But let’s be real...

If trump had proof of the clintons commiting felonies he would have been used it..

I never thought the DNC was cleaner than after the DNC leak didn’t have anything criminal in it.. if we have all their staffs private emails and they have nothing... damn

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think the President and A.G. Barr are treading carefully as to avoid any major gaffs. With elections coming soon, another feather in the hat would be helpful for maintaining momentum, as the red-flag buisness has got many supporters concerned.

Add to that he's still dealing with obstructionism and petty ridiculousness, so progress in dealing with the swamp is mighty difficult.

The swamp aren't going to give up the gravy train without a fight, that much is evident.

But, we can hope and pray.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 0Chance

No one side accused the other of collusion , and the other side said “I know you are but what am I..”

which is so obviously super lazy and shows how stupid trump thinks his supporters are.....

Why would you point at your own criminal partner and tell the world to investigate them??? Lol

If you are doing business with Al Capone and you want to set your political opponent up for working with organized crime, YOU DO NOT SET HIM UP WITH AL CAPONE!!!

You set him up with some other gangster who doesn’t lead back to you...

Trump said it himself “my supporters will still support me if I murder someone on time square.”

He isn’t even trying to make his claims add up logically..he doesn’t think he has too

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Regardless if Clinton is guilty or not, despite all the pictures, videos, and past comments of Trump enjoying his time with Epstein, his faithful ignore that evidence and deflect all blame to Clinton.

The lack of reasoning is baffling. To Trump's faithful he can truly do no wrong and anyone who criticizes him is quickly labeled a triggered lib or worse.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think Epstein is sipping on a daiquiri on his newly acquired island somewhere, never to be heard from again. The current admin, and many others involved. Epstein is much bigger than just a rich pimp.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

I have read this OP 3 times and I honestly dont quite understand your point. If you think or believe for one minute that Trump or any Potus can drain the swamp, you are seriously deluded. You dont understand how vast and deep the swamp is.

The very real problem of the swamp is that it feeds on the trillions of dollars that the US government spends each year. It is maintained by vast wealth of money printed out by computers in the form of ones and zeros.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
trump has had plenty of time to get his AG to indite Clinton for her alleged crimes, still nothing.

trump knows that the Clintons have evidence of trump's questionable romantic escapades. They used to be pals and run in the same crowd.

I also don't believe Jeffery committed suicide. He's gone...
edit on 13-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Ya don’t hire crap to fire it and claim you are doing what you promised. You force the existence of those to leave.
Clearly you don’t or can’t see what he is doing.
Need some eye drops?

There are dozens and dozens of FBI and DOJ people who have
either been fired, or resigned.

What about them, do they count?
I certainly thought they did.

Comey was a leading domino.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Amazing that Trump supporters will ignore all the evidence of Trump and Epstein connections and deflect all blame to Clinton.

All one has to do is look at the math, proves that Epstein's connection
to Bill Clinton was in all aspects connected.

Clinton was dead broke when he left the White House.
That is when he got really thick with Epstein, going
to the island and everything.

Trump on the other hand never need Jeffrey sleazebag
for anything, and actually banned him from Mar A Lago.

19 years ago, while old Slick Willie was living it up,
took over 26 flights on his plane in a period of three years,
went to the island where underage girls were present,
and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Trump banned Epstein over a real estate dispute...
www.vanityfair.com...
(There are other sources besides VanityFair if you want to attack the source)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Banned.
For one reason or several reasons.

Clinton on the other hand cavorted with Epstein.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join