It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Needs to Condemn China over Hong Kong Right Now!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

There are millions of people in HK that will suffer because of what's going on there right now. Their freedoms and their wealth are about to get taken away from them. 

And there are also millions of innocent people in China who would suffer if people like you get their way. You said Hong Kong people are hour brothers and sisters. Do you pick and choose who your brothers and sisters are. So people in China are not your brothers and sisters? Are they not your brothers and sisters because you do not like their government?

Allowing a repressive regime that disappears people regularly for simply disagreeing with their policies to continue forward unchecked is far more dangerous and devastating to millions upon millions of people today and in future generations than it would be to stand up to them now and put an end to this insanity.

The whole world is insanity! Stop picking and choosing what is, and what is not!

link   

Of course I meant no offense to you but you had talking memo points that sounded very NeoConish in terms of supporting regime changes.

link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

In fact now is an opportune time for Taiwan independence declaration.

Yeah Taiwan, Hong Kong, L.A.-New York, London-Brexit.
May as well free the whole world and bring on the economic collapse.

Wipe the slate clean. Get rid of this fake money propping up unsustainable debt/assets.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
And this is why the Second Amendment is so important here in the United States of America. And also why some members of our elected officials want to take it away from us. a reply to: muzzleflash

Agree 100%!!

Thank God we have that Constitution - but it is under attack and we need to do everything we can to protect it and to push back against the tyrants who are continually trying to erode and destroy it.

We need to remove restrictions that were placed upon that 2nd Amendment, it's insane that people want more added. It's scary and sad to see people hating their Freedom so much.

Thank you for posting the plain Truth!

Freedom? Freedom is an illusion. You really think you are free, or ever have been free? Seriously?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That doesn't even make sense.

It does. It means America will never you full self independence unless you become their puppet.
Those protestors think they would be free under British/American rule again yet without realizing they would be back under the same control when the British were an empire.

Its kind of ironic to see that there are some, some that didn't mind the British empire.
edit on 13-8-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

A wise man once said never threaten a sleeping dragon because once you upset things will be bad. I just hope some in Western Countries realize this.

HK is one place where America and Western countries pretty much cant do anything about expect insults and threats. Look at Canada. Canada was playing it safe because they know if they start threating China could hurt Canada's economy.

There is no such thing as dragons. It's make-believe fairy tales.
That man wasn't wise, he believed in fantasy.

We can cut China off from the tit they've been feeding on all these years.
Who's currency is about to get devalued? It wasn't the USA's.
Our money is desired by everyone worldwide.

And that was just over a few little tariff taxes.
Imagine what we could do to China's economy if we really wanted to play hardball.

We have the upper hand still.
The whole world would be screwed if China had the power.
Look at how China acts towards it's own people.
Censorship everywhere, boots in any face that disagrees with it's policies, etc.

edit on 8/13/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It does. It means America will never you full self independence unless you become their puppet.

No it doesn't make sense. It's a contradiction.

Becoming someone's puppet is the OPPOSITE of gaining full self-independence.

If we made them into a puppet to give them full independence than that means we "Liberated" them. And therefore they are not our puppet anymore.

This is basic "Logic".

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Those protestors think they would be free under British/American rule again yet without realizing they would be back under the same control when the British were an empire.

We don't want to "Rule" over HK. The protestors don't want to be "Ruled" by UK or USA.
They want to RULE THEMSELVES as FREE PEOPLE!

What kind of crazy propaganda are they feeding people over there omg this is nuts.
Hahhaha wow omg

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

China is the blueprint for the NWO globalist dictatorship disguised as universal freedom. The Chinese government does not tolerate dissension and demands total loyalty - even by virtue of engaging Google to ensure that loyalty.

What we are witnessing is a total propaganda blackout coupled with a NWO drill for future uprisings that may occur globally by the newly designated domestic terrorists.

Almost biblical in its accuracy.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Its not a fairy tale war monger. Its a talking point expression.

And that was just over a few little tariff taxes.

Oh those silly Trumped Tariffs? the Trump admin still hasn't finished building those walls the last time I checked.

We have the upper hand still.

The whole world would be screwed if China had the power.

China is a growing superpower and with its influence in the region. Pushing China like this would only move China closer to Russia and Iran securing the oil.

Look at how China acts towards it's own people.

Maybe America should stop meddling everywhere and start focusing on its own issues as America has plenty of issues to worry about.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
And this is why the Second Amendment is so important here in the United States of America. And also why some members of our elected officials want to take it away from us. a reply to: muzzleflash

Agree 100%!!

Thank God we have that Constitution - but it is under attack and we need to do everything we can to protect it and to push back against the tyrants who are continually trying to erode and destroy it.

We need to remove restrictions that were placed upon that 2nd Amendment, it's insane that people want more added. It's scary and sad to see people hating their Freedom so much.

Thank you for posting the plain Truth!

Freedom? Freedom is an illusion. You really think you are free, or ever have been free? Seriously?

I never said anyone was 100% free.

But I sure am free to post on ATS.
China isn't.

I'm free to speak out against my govt.
China isn't.

I'm free to draw pictures of Pandas getting hurt.
China isn't.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Its not a fairy tale war monger. Its a talking point expression.

I'm the war monger for wanting China's military to NOT invade a city of 8million people and crack down on them killing thousands of people?

So in order to seek "Peace", I should want China to kill innocent people who want their freedom?

This is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The protestors don't want to be "Ruled" by UK or USA.

The American gov, MSM doesn't care what your opinion is on the issue of HK the bases will be build. The same way bases still exist in Iraq, dispute the claims of American forces withdrawn from Iraq.

What kind of crazy propaganda are they feeding people over there omg this is nuts.

"Peaceful Protestors"
I have heard of this before nice propaganda.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I dunno what anyone thinks we're gonna realistically do. Hong Kong is part of China. To stop China from sending troops in, we would have to invade China. This is nothing like Crimea. That was part of Ukraine. Ukraine was begging the UN for help. The UN could've just stationed some troops there and Russia would have never invaded because it would start a major war. But the leaders of the major UN countries, such as Obama, were a bunch of limp-wristed goons and didn't want to piss Russia off because many EU countries are dependent on Russia for energy.

It's funny listening to all these people calling for sanctions too, the same people that swear tariffs don't work against China.

ETA: Didn't the UK turn Hong Kong over to China? Instead of everyone whining that the US isn't doing enough, blame the Brits.
edit on 13 8 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13 8 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

China is the blueprint for the NWO globalist dictatorship disguised as universal freedom. The Chinese government does not tolerate dissension and demands total loyalty - even by virtue of engaging Google to ensure that loyalty.

What we are witnessing is a total propaganda blackout coupled with a NWO drill for future uprisings that may occur globally by the newly designated domestic terrorists.

Almost biblical in its accuracy.

That's exactly why I put this thread in the NWO forum.
Good call there Sublime!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Tell you what I think might have an impact, letting it be known that anyone with a HK passport will get right to remain in the West if they ask for it.
No way China wants to lose all their best bankers over this.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

So in order to seek "Peace", I should want China to kill innocent people who want their freedom?

Ah that wording again that went so well in Libya?
"We have to go in Libya to stop the madman from killing millions of innocent Libyans!"
"We have to stop Assad, his killings millions of innocent Syrians!,we gota support the rebels! start the bombing"

Should you prefer an military intervention then? only to start a war with China over HK?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I dunno what anyone thinks we're gonna realistically do. Hong Kong is part of China. To stop China from sending troops in, we would have to invade China. This is nothing like Crimea. That was part of Ukraine. Ukraine was begging the UN for help. The UN could've just stationed some troops there and Russia would have never invaded because it would start a major war. Same reason US can't do anything about Hong Kong, it would start a major war.

It's funny listening to all these people calling for sanctions, the same people that swear tariffs don't work against China.

ETA: Didn't the UK turn Hong Kong over to China? Instead of everyone whining that the US isn't doing enough, blame the Brits.

I wanted tariffs way before Trump ever came in.
I've been against "free trade agreements" because they have been crippling the US economy.

Hong Kong isn't exactly part of China either, it's in a twilight zone/gray area transitional spot. Currently it is suppose to be an autonomous region somewhere between the Western and the Eastern systems. It's confusing I know.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: face23785

Tell you what I think might have an impact, letting it be known that anyone with a HK passport will get right to remain in the West if they ask for it.
No way China wants to lose all their best bankers over this.

Exactly if those protesters support and love America and Britain that much they are free to move out aren't they? they have an airport.
No one is stopping them from moving.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Hong Kong isn't exactly part of China either,

Actually it is. And claiming that people in HK aren't Chinese doesn't help your logic this is like claiming that Kosovo never belonged to Serbia when it did.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join