It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Needs to Condemn China over Hong Kong Right Now!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: SprocketUK

They were treated pretty badly

If anyone was treated badly I would assume the innocent Chinese people were the ones who got treated badly who just wanted their territory from the imperialist British.

all the more reason to try and offer a bit of support to them now, don't you think?

Still trying to bend me over to support an NGO regime change protest? good luck with that one.

I'm not trying to get you to do anything other than understand why some people feel a need to offer support and don't start the old imperialist thing, hell, China's currently digging up half of Ghana in exchange for a couple of empty hospitals, something they're repeating all over Africa.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

We didn't start the protests or have to convince anyone.

Yes America does and the Arab Spring protests exposed it.

U.S. Groups Helped Nurture Arab Uprisings

We will help the protestors though, you can bet on that.

Sorry but HK is also one area where America and Western powers cant touch. Its bad enough that America destroyed the middle east region and Southern American with its regime change.

No offense but America are already supporting the protesters.
edit on 13-8-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I can see how Western Controlled South Africa is doing quite well actually. Lets ignore all the issues to of course. But blame China of course right? because evil China is the NWO bad guy.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox
Actually its in the hands of the ANC, a Communist inspired entity.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
And this is why the Second Amendment is so important here in the United States of America. And also why some members of our elected officials want to take it away from us. a reply to: muzzleflash

Agree 100%!!

Thank God we have that Constitution - but it is under attack and we need to do everything we can to protect it and to push back against the tyrants who are continually trying to erode and destroy it.

We need to remove restrictions that were placed upon that 2nd Amendment, it's insane that people want more added. It's scary and sad to see people hating their Freedom so much.

Thank you for posting the plain Truth!

Freedom? Freedom is an illusion. You really think you are free, or ever have been free? Seriously?

I never said anyone was 100% free.

But I sure am free to post on ATS.
China isn't.

I'm free to speak out against my govt.
China isn't.

I'm free to draw pictures of Pandas getting hurt.
China isn't.

That means you are free? Why don't you loom into it deeper, then tell me how free you really are? You think you are free because you are told you are free. You are not free, no one is free, one way or another!

There's a spectrum of freedom and it's different everywhere, even between various municipalities with the same state. Context is important too.

We are made to feel like we are free. We can do this, we can do that blah blah blah. We are not free, we are cattle keeping this economy rolling, keeping people rich, and the powerful powerful.

Control and power!
Control and power!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

As the usual blaming the communists again.

Dispute the fact the problems in South Africa had existed far long before the ANC even came into power.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

As the usual blaming the communists again.

Dispute the fact the problems in South Africa far long before the ANC even came into power.

Well, we could possibly agree that forcing people to live under your rule is a bad thing, whether it's the British Empire or the Chinese one.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Or the Western one with the American/British right? but the reality is still the people in HK are Chinese.
You cant change that fact.

As for the protest leaders don't worry I am sure after protests are all over with they would be rewarded quite nicely by the American/British govts while living off quite nicely in a private life.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

Likely, the US is already helping the protesters.

Of course they are they were the ones who started them and organized them with the help of NGOs. No different from the so called Arab Springs.

I totally agree.

They will call this the Chinese winter

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Hey read this thread I wrote about 2 years ago, please actually give it 10minutes and try to read the whole OP and think about what I'm saying in it.

From your posts in here I think you'll love what I'm getting at in it:

Link here

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

We didn't start the protests or have to convince anyone.

Yes America does and the Arab Spring protests exposed it.

U.S. Groups Helped Nurture Arab Uprisings

We will help the protestors though, you can bet on that.

Sorry but HK is also one area where America and Western powers cant touch. Its bad enough that America destroyed the middle east region and Southern American with its regime change.

No offense but America are already supporting the protesters.

That's not a logical argument.

The Arab protests have NOTHING to do with the HK protests. There is no connection at all. And none of that proves that the USA incited or caused the protest in HK. PROVE IT!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Believing in these protests is no different judging from that interesting thread you posted.
Just a friendly reminder.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I am sure Sen John McCain would had being very strong supporter of the protests in HK. Why do you think the Cheinse knew what was going to happen in HK? Here's a hint.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Or the Western one with the American/British right? but the reality is still the people in HK are Chinese.
You cant change that fact.

As for the protest leaders don't worry I am sure after protests are all over with they would be rewarded quite nicely by the American/British govts while living off quite nicely in a private life.

It's only 92% Han and decreasing every year as more people from around the world move in.

The protest leaders are probably being rounded up and murdered already, if they survive their private life will be in a Chinese prison for daring to have their own opinions and disagree with the govt policy.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I am sure Sen John McCain would had being very strong supporter of the protests in HK. Why do you think the Cheinse knew what was going to happen in HK? Here's a hint.

McCain is dead and when he was alive he wasn't very smart.

But even an idiot like him could tell that people will revolt against the Chinese govt because it censors the truth and hides history from it's people. "The Truth will set you free" because when you find out your leaders are liars and criminals you stop listening to them.

These protests are a natural event that manifests in an oppressive totalitarian regime. It's natural and will always happen.
edit on 8/13/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

What you don't understand here is that we (the USA) don't have to incite protests. We don't have to pay people to want freedom. We don't have to convince people that censorship is bad or trick them into wanting a free internet where they can post their opinions or disagree with their govt.

They naturally will want this when they start THINKING FOR THEMSELVES.
Freedom is always desirable over slavery.

You somehow think that you can fool anyone into believing HK would never want freedom from China? It's insane. Nearly every single person on this website is smart enough to know HK would prefer to be Free rather than enslaved by China.

Your attempts to convince people that HK protestors are being tricked into wanting freedom are so blatantly ridiculous and absurd that everyone will think you're not capable of thinking for yourself.

I find it hilarious that you do not get this. It's so obvious to us and so hidden from you that it's clear you are completely oblivious to what's going on here.

I'm just telling you this to help you out because you're not good at arguing with westerners. You don't have much experience and are not familiar with how we think or talk.

For 100$ in my Paypal I will stop talking about China for 30 days and sign a Non disclosure agreement.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

McCain is dead and when he was alive he wasn't very smart.

He was just an insider in the big picture.

But even an idiot like him could tell that people will revolt against the Chinese govt because it censors the truth and hides history from it's people.

haha i find it comical that you always believe that nonsense without knowing the Chinese history and if anything is clear Chinese wouldn't bending over to America.

Americans are always underestimating everyone even the Russians and Chinese people you claim the same for Russia and how Russians will rely against Putin and have another moron like Boris Yelstin ? haha keep dreaming.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

What you don't understand here is that we (the USA) don't have to incite protests. We don't have to pay people to want freedom.

Americans always incite protests and pay protestors just like they did in Serbia 2000,2007/2006 when your American govt got so worried of the Serbian radical party winning the elections.

We don't have to pay people to want freedom

Yes they do.

Pro-MEK Propaganda Paid for By Your Tax Dollars
From what I remember it was the Obama admin that released the MEK as the terrosit watch list and given their leaders even a place to train at an American base in either Kosovo or Albania from what I seen.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I'm just telling you this to help you out because you're not good at arguing with westerners. You don't have much experience and are not familiar with how we think or talk.

I am a European but do continue with the insults it would really show how some Westerns really think. When your facts are being challenged by others.

Your attempts to convince people that HK protestors are being tricked into wanting freedom are so blatantly ridiculous and absurd that everyone will think you're not capable of thinking for yourself.

Your proving more and more to be a pro regime changer of course as long they occur in China or Russia for that matter.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Nearly every single person on this website is smart enough to know HK would prefer to be Free rather than enslaved by China.

Of course because you believe that somehow its only China pushing the NWO right? but never the sweet and gentle America right?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join