It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIGFOOT: Experts* Are Theorising That The ‘Bear’ That Saved A Lost Child Was Bigfoot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Seriously. Like what if the whole story is actually a coded message?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Oddly enough that does happen now and again.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
If divine beings always showed up to prevent everyone from making mistakes, we'd never learn anything.

If they're divine, why don't they just give us the knowledge and skip the game-playing? I learned a lot in my life from school, not trial and error.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Deetermined
If divine beings always showed up to prevent everyone from making mistakes, we'd never learn anything.

If they're divine, why don't they just give us the knowledge and skip the game-playing? I learned a lot in my life from school, not trial and error.

The divine kept him here.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: KTemplar
I think he was taken by the “Bear/Bigfoot” and saved by a divine being.

Too bad it didn't show up sooner to keep him from getting lost in the first place. But you know those divine beings. Always doing things the hard way.

The boy probably followed something, could have been lured.

Divine Intervention does happen; I’m living proof!

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
I’m a skeptic but one day a friend and my relatives were tracking a deer and something threw rocks at them after dark. The next morning when I got home and got out of the truck something let out the weirdest scream I ever heard up on the ridge. I’ve heard bobcats, owls and ever animal around this area but that was the only time I ever heard that yell.

What area? What State/Province?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think this is definitely a possibility. Probably a female Bigfoot that used her mother instincts to save the child. Probably wanted to keep the boy but the other Bigfoots made her put him back to be found because there was too much human searching everywhere

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

originally posted by: ridgerunner
I’m a skeptic but one day a friend and my relatives were tracking a deer and something threw rocks at them after dark. The next morning when I got home and got out of the truck something let out the weirdest scream I ever heard up on the ridge. I’ve heard bobcats, owls and ever animal around this area but that was the only time I ever heard that yell.

What area? What State/Province?
Northeast Tenn,about 35 miles south of Cumberland Gap

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
Divine Intervention does happen; I’m living proof!

I remain skeptical of an active divinity. A baby is found in a tree safe and sound after a tornado destroys its home and family. That's a miracle. Divine intervention. So why didn't the divinity just stop the tornado from happening in the first place? It's like time travel in a movie. It can eliminate the problem before it happens. But then there wouldn't be a movie.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
edit on 4-9-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join