It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF What happened to the thread " Warning Graphic Video"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey I was replying to this thread and it got moved to RATS, WTF, what's going on here...

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I just went into RATS and reviewed the post...It might be because of the link...in RATS the internet spiders can't find the link...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
No...00PS this was moved from the War on Terror...and I don't have RATS access...

Just wanting to know what happened...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
No...00PS this was moved from the War on Terror...and I don't have RATS access...

Just wanting to know what happened...

OK...you don't understand. I reviewed the post and there is a link in there to the .wmv that I too watched and saved to my HD...if the internet spiders find it here then people googling for .wmv files will come here a lot

the RATS is protected from spiders

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey any of you MOD's going to answer ?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
00Ps unless I miss my guess, just because of that it shouldn't have been moved to RATS...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
As far as I am aware of, the suggestion/complaint feature is still functioning?

Perhaps utilize it when making an inquiry such as this.

If it is gone, it is gone for a reason, and Jedi_Master, you know this.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I moved it to RATS.. I can give you many reasons.. but you already know most of them... You've been here long enough.

I wanted to send it to the trash bin, but the topic is worthy of discussion on some level so I moved it to RATS.

Stop whining and get in RATS and say what it is that is so special about this post that was written with vulgar language masked and a link to a graphic video that has so much meaning to you.

Cough up the points and go for it... before another mod sends it to the trash!

Really, you spend more time worried about what the Staff here at ATS do than you do with your own posting activity... Hmmm.

If it was a bad move I am sure another mod will make corrections.

Us mods are not paid and just like you are members with a title.. perhaps this was a mistake.. only time will tell.

Gazz

[edit on 4-3-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ahhh I see...

I don't have the points to get into RATS...

But this being a conspiricy site I was curious...

And yes it should be trashed ( it's a shame, I really had a good come back, on this one
)...

UM_Gazz, Seekerof...

Don't need to give me your reasons, on this...

I was just wandering what was going on...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Jedi_Master, if you can u2u and let me know how I can transfer some of my points to you so that you can gain RATS access, I will gladly and happily seek to give them to you.

Let me know if this is what you might be interested in.

Take care, bud.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
JM we got a complaint about it and besides RATS was dying so it was a good move of UM-Gazz to stick it in there.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Damn dude...you are from Virginia, aren't you ?

Those folks are the most kind hearted folks I've ever known...

As far as your offer, it is very kind, and I appreciate it, and I enjoy reading here, and maybe I will get my own points eventually, all I was curiuos about was why it was moved, and UM_GAZZ answered that ( the post was trash, but I was curious as to why it was moved to RATS )...

Seekerof...

I hope you have a full and happy life...because you are one of a kind, not too many of your kind are around these days...

join