It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein Civil Docs Released and Posted at Courthouse News

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
I have been reading the documents; Virginia Roberts is Giuffre; the teen ( at the time) who is the plaintiff in the documents.

www.politico.com...

"In deposition excerpts made public Friday, Giuffre said she was working as a spa attendant at Mar-a-Lago in 2000 when she was approached by Epstein’s longtime friend Ghislaine Maxwell about giving massages to the wealthy investor, who owned a mansion in Palm Beach not far from the Trump resort.

“Where in the spa were you when you were approached by Ghislaine Maxwell?” Maxwell’s attorney Laura Menninger asked at a May 2016 deposition.

“Just outside the locker room, sitting where the other girl who works there usually sits,” Giuffre replied. “I was reading a book on massage therapy. … She noticed I was reading the massage book. And I started to have chitchat with her just about, you know, the body and the anatomy and how I was interested in it. And she told me that she knew somebody that was looking for a traveling masseuse. ... If the guy likes you then, you know, it will work out for you. You’ll travel. You’ll make good money.”

During the same deposition, Giuffre said the paid massages often involved sex and led to a more permanent role traveling with Epstein, who had homes on a private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands, in New Mexico and New York. She alleged she was also instructed by Epstein and Maxwell to have sex with Epstein’s friends.

“Name the other politically-connected and financially powerful people that Ghislaine Maxwell told you to go have sex with,” Menninger said.

“They instructed me to have sex with George Mitchell, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince, that I don’t know his name,” Giuffre said."

The mar-a-lago part can be found here in the documents released beginning page 99:

www.scribd.com...

Is this the same girl that Was assaulted by Epstein at mar-a-lago that President Trump spoke to the authorities about? If not the connection seems odd to me.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
OhOh spaghetti-0s 😎

Breaki ng: New Court Documents Reveal Bill Clinton Held Private Party on Epstein’s Pedophile Island

Thank you!

And a black helicopter? Oh my!!! I wonder if Dershowitz was on that helicopter too, hence his absolute denial that he was never on that plane and he can prove it by golly gee!

I was so excited when I saw the docs were released. I never ever expected it to happen -- especially after the lower court re-sealed them. Wow.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Thank you for the scribd link -- that's awesome.

I was going to say that I don't think this is the same girl, but ya know what? I really don't know. I need to dig into these docs more.

Thank you again for posting the link!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Just heard on Sky News UK that Buckingham Palace have released a statement about the Duke of York's involvement. Interestingly they call him that and not Prince Andrew.
Can't find link as yet

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Just heard on Sky News UK that Buckingham Palace have released a statement about the Duke of York's involvement. Interestingly they call him that and not Prince Andrew.
Can't find link as yet

Rainbows
Jane

same excuse for Jack the Ripper too I suppose 😃

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I was trying to track down the story of Trump and the girl again and nail down the details. I didn't find what I was looking for but, I did find this at Zero Hedge:

While trying to tie Trump to Epstein in an attempt to push the narrative to at least two reporters, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS - the firm behind the unsubstantiated "Trump-Russia" dossier, found that the Trump-Epstein link appears purely social, according to the Washington Times, which writes "Journalist sources told The Washington Times that Simpson pushed the idea of a close relationship between Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein," adding "Ken Silverstein, the reporter who ultimately wrote an Epstein-Trump report, confirmed to The Times that Fusion had sourced the story."

Mr. Silverstein, who wrote the Vice.Com story, was asked by The Washington Times if Fusion pushed the Epstein-Trump story. Since you asked, yes, they helped me with that, Mr. Silverstein said. But as you can see, I could not make a strong case for Trump being super close to Epstein, so they could hardly have been thrilled with that story. [In my humble opinion], that was the best story written about Trumps ties to Epstein, but I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clintons. -Washington Times

In January 2016, Vice.com ran Silverstein's story on Trump's ties to Epstein, which framed them as more social - including dinner parties, two plane trips, and Epstein hanging out at Trump's Mar-a-lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. As Radar reported last April, "According to an investigation by Radar, Trump was among dozens of renowned New Yorkers who knew Epstein socially but ostracized him after Palm Beach police uncovered the financiers sleazy double life," adding that Trump "once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on a young girl."

Trump Was 'Only One' To Help Prosecutor In 2009 Epstein Case

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Can't find link as yet

Rainbows
Jane

Hmmmm.... That makes this just a little more curious too:

Prince Andrew and the Duchess of York spend a week with the Queen at Balmoral as rumours mount the divorced couple are rekindling their romance

Damage control by the Queen? I was always under the impression the Queen didn't/doesn't like Fergie. Seems odd she would invite Fergie to Balmoral just for kicks and giggles...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Maybe epstien was using mar-a-lago as a hunting ground?

That doesn't mean trump knew about it though.

Or maybe it's the real reason trump kicked him out?
Trump found out about shady stuff epstien was doing at his club behind trumps back?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Trump found out about shady stuff epstien was doing at his club behind trumps back?

As I recall -- but I can't find it now -- the incident when Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago involved the underage daughter of friends of Trump, who told her parents, they told Trump, and that's when Trump kicked Epstein to the curb. Not literally, of course. But that's when Trump told Epstein not to come back.

Never say never I guess, but if anyone had anything on Trump, I think we'd know it by now. So far there's what? One or two party pics and a flight from Florida to New York.

Now Bill on the other hand... I'm expecting far more to come out about him. I expect he's one of the frequent visitors. The shocker (not for me or lots of us) would be if Hillary were one of the frequent visitors as well!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

It would have taken some legwork , and it's not as if the news sites are going to just reveal the source of today's easy meat for everybody . But it belongs with us .

Everything about this story is so far quite notably absent from the current printed hardcopy british press . Andrew's and Ghislaines involvement with Epstein is well known here however having being front paged many times . Someones got more than one old hardcopy central to this for sale if anyones interested dated 2013/14 . This'll be a huge story no mistake especially with everything currently redacted becoming available and since it's got all the signs of having a basis in truth with huge political ramifications where it leads to Brexit level splits in Western governance . There's an uncrossable gulf between those who do and those who don't . It's the difference between outright molesters and decent men and women .
That proclivity taints forever everything they do , and some very wrong # has gone on because of these people.
It's worth someone pointing out now that (it's gained from open source documentation )

the well known prime minister is Tony Blair , who was alongside Epstein being paid in the Teneo group an offshoot of the Clinton foundation via Clinton global initiative cgi , found in the relevant wiki pages . the same pages reference in Podesta , Huma Abedin , many other influentials and critically , Epstein and obviously The Clintons , which if you adjust the focus slightly are at the real centre of all this , along with Blair and other British ex and perhaps serving MPs , etc . It seems the iicsa inquiry might have reached it's conclusion of what's been happeneing quite early , as in there has been enough time to plan Brexit because of this . You don't get more desperate remainers than the likes of Tony Blair and John Major , Edward Heath , while they've been set up and 'supplied' by German interest groups too . That Clinton Foundation goes into a hundred other countries . And is that why Merkel gets the shakes in public we wonder but all that remains to be seen , probably after Brexit , and all this now is washing out over there (in the new Trump era) already , as predicted quite aq while back . I can't imagine any type of normal person let alone any Patriot , would wish to allow those kinds of people to operate at the highest level , and we're seeing the protracted but internationally planned extraction of extreme criminality from within the governing political sphere gaining sucesses atm imo , which can only be good and good for society's children in general . It's gradually becoming now , in the eyes of the public and investigators , a no brainer on what has really been going on and for more serious investigators a no brainer on what has been the mmo and the basic modus operandi of the enablers which are riddled through the state , and which were at one time , headed from the top down in several important countries . It's easy to see how Obama Michelle and creepy uncle Joe Biden will be doing the sex offender shuffle sometime soon too , add in a GW and an HW you've got 'The Story of the Old World' is now on the cards and that , would be a proper result .

edit on 10-8-2019 by FieldMarshalMatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive!

Thank you for taking the time to share all that. Especially about Teneo and Podesta. I know Podesta's up to his fugly neck in pretty much everything, but I hadn't seen anything specific to link him to Epstein yet. I think I'll stew on it a bit, read some more, and come back to it and read this again.

I confess though I have a horrible sinus infection, and this much reading is sure not easy on my eyes! I'm worried I'm missing lots.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I believe it is Philip that can't abide Fergie....but what do we know what goes on behind closed doors
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

luckily, it's all over now. Epstein suicided and now this can all be forgotten. Jeffry who?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I believe it is Philip that can't abide Fergie....but what do we know what goes on behind closed doors
Rainbows
Jane

Now that you say it, I think you're right about that. It rings a bell in this foggy old head!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: angelchemuel

luckily, it's all over now. Epstein suicided and now this can all be forgotten. Jeffry who?

Wow. I'm not exactly surprised... but I am surprised. I don't believe it's suicide though. After the first one, I can't believe the prison didn't take preventative measures. Maybe they didn't. Maybe Epstein just happened to manage to find a rope somewhere. I'm just not believing it.

It's only over for Epstein though. It would seem to be just beginning for Maxwell and plenty of others.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
FBI launches an investigation after billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide by hanging himself in prison a day after lawsuit by his 'sex slave' was unsealed and named a host of his powerful friends including Prince Andrew

**He was discovered by prison guards in cardiac arrest on Saturday morning, and was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead

**The FBI has now launched an investigation into the 66-year-old's death Epstein was arrested on July 6 on charges of conspiracy and sex trafficking, and was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center without bail

**He was reportedly placed on suicide watch following after a first suicide attempt on July 24

**Epstein's death comes just 24 hours after court documents detailing his sexual abuse of underage girls were unsealed by the courts

**The explosive documents included claims from Epstein's alleged 'sex slave' that she was required to have intercourse with a number of powerful men

...The New York Times reports that it is now unclear whether additional measures had been put in place to ensure he did not try to take his own life for a second time.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
From the Daily Mail link in my last comment:

JEFFREY EPSTEIN'S UNDOING: A TIMELINE OF THE BILLIONAIRE PEDOPHILE'S DOWNFALL

1999 - Virginia Roberts says that was when she became Epstein's 'sex slave,' at 17. She also claimed that he forced her to have sex with his friend Prince Andrew, the second son of Queen Elizabeth.

2002 - Trump tells New York Magazine that his friend Epstein 'likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.'

2005 - A 14-year-old girl tells police that Epstein molested her at his Palm Beach mansion.

May 2006 - Epstein and two of his associates are charged with multiple counts of unlawful sex acts with a minor. State attorney of the time Barry Krischer, referred the case to a grand jury who heard from just two of the 12 girls law enforcement had gathered as potential witnesses. They returned just one single count of soliciting prostitution.

July 2006 - The case is referred to the FBI by the Florida Palm Beach police who were unhappy with how the case was handled.

2007 - Epstein's lawyers meet with Miami's top federal prosecutor Alexander Acosta, who would later become the Secretary of Labor in the Trump administration. They secretly negotiate the 'deal of a lifetime'.

June 2008 - After pleading guilty to two prostitution charges, the billionaire was sentenced to 18 months in a low-security prison in exchange for prosecutors ending their investigation into his sex acts with minors and give him immunity from future prosecution related to those charges. In reality, Epstein was able to work from his office six days a week while supposedly incarcerated at the jail.

July 2008 - Accusers learned of the deal for the first time.

July 2009 - Epstein is released from jail five months early.

July 2018 - The Miami Herald publishes investigative journalist Julie K. Brown's exposé on Epstein's long history of alleged sexual abuse and news of the 'deal of a lifetime' after Acosta was made Labor Secretary.

February 2019 - The justice department opens an internal review into Epstein's plea deal.

July 7, 2019 - Epstein is arrested after his private jet lands at New Jersey's Teterboro Airport from Paris. At the same time, federal agents break into his Manhattan townhouse where they uncovered hundreds of photographs of naked minors.

July 8, 2019 - Epstein is charged with sex trafficking charges which detail how he created a network of underage girls in Florida and New York, paying girls as young as 14 to provide 'massages and sex acts.' The charges carry a sentence of up to 45 years in prison.

July 11, 2019 - More than a dozen women, not previously known to law enforcement, came forward to accuse him of sex abuse.

July 24 - Epstein was found unconscious in his cell after an apparent suicide attempt. He was moved to suicide watch at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.

August 9, 2019 - More than 2,000 documents are unsealed which reveal the lurid allegations against Epstein in detail.

August 10, 2019 - Epstein is found dead in his cell.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thank you for the scribd link -- that's awesome.

I was going to say that I don't think this is the same girl, but ya know what? I really don't know. I need to dig into these docs more.

Thank you again for posting the link!

You are very welcome. Thanks for the information.

I am just now getting going for the day and saw Epstein is suicided. You all called it.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Good point.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

You are very welcome. Thanks for the information.

I am just now getting going for the day and saw Epstein is suicided. You all called it.

Crazy times, eh?

There's lots to dig into, so I'll leave you to it! But do share anything interesting you find...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join