It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still think Trump will win?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
As far as I am concerned, my wages have been lowered since 2014. Also, opportunities have been very sparse. The Trump economy might be good for the blue collar crowd.

It has also been good for the "white collar crowd." In fact POTUS Trump is supported by a majority blue and white collar crowd.

As for Al Gore will do better than POTUS trump?... ROFLMAO...
You think that tanking the economy as Obama did for the environment, closing hundreds of thousands or more jobs, implementing a zero CO2 emission on factories, and in general implementing "environmental laws" that WON'T lower temperatures is going to be good for the economy?... You better stop smoking whatever it is you are smoking and maybe then you might think clearly...

edit on 9-8-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yes, its either him or a bunch of pseudo communist globalists. There is really no choice.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Who knows if Trump will win. He has a large support base that endorses his line of thinking. I agree with very little of it.

Bernie.. no thanks. I hope Yang has a chance, he actually addresses stuff like automation, and has a policy agenda constructed before the race, which is more than I can say for most who are trying to run. But there are a few I think that would be ok.. I just hope and pray Trump does not win. He is not healthy for our nation. He divides and creates conflict. Bad for the environment, laughably bad at foreign policy.

I think whoever runs against Trump, it will still be a close race. Sadly.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm the first time he won was a fluke. 77K Democrats stayed home. That won't happen again. Voter turnout is expected to be 70% in 2020. Trump hasn't gained more than 46% of 54% registered voters despite the booming economy.
He's only proven that even an idiot can reside over a booming economy. Overall Unemployment has fallen 1%, Black unemployment has fallen 1%, overall workforce participation has risen 1% ever since election day and people act like He is the one responsible for this growth.
Longest running span of consecutive job growth began in 2010 falling from 10%. Longest running bull market began in 2009 after it fell to 7,000pts.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I think about all the things that might hurt Trumps re-election
-China
-rust belt
-shooting by what is perceived as Trump supporters
-what is perceived as higher taxes and less refunds

Bah...

The only thing that stands a chance of tanking Trumps re-election is a massive tanking of the economy/stock market.

Possible, but hopefully won't happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: skiddly
the first time he won was a fluke.

Actually, no, its wasn't. It was people saying 'hell no!' to Hillary.

77K Democrats stayed home. That won't happen again.

You think 77k more democrats turning out will matter?

Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump gets half of the democrat vote, seeing as they are fleeing the nest of lunatic radical leftists t hat the democrat party has become.

Voter turnout is expected to be 70% in 2020. Trump hasn't gained more than 46% of 54% registered voters despite the booming economy.

Maybe turnout will be that high, but your numbers with regard to Trumps support are woefully wrong.

Hint: don't believe the MSM or the polls.

He's only proven that even an idiot can reside over a booming economy. Overall Unemployment has fallen 1%, Black unemployment has fallen 1%, overall workforce participation has risen 1% ever since election day and people act like He is the one responsible for this growth.

Not only are your numbers ridiculously wrong - where did you get them, from the back of a Wheaties box? - yes, Trump - via his polices - is responsible for the huge growth in jobs / drop in unemployment.

Longest running span of consecutive job growth began in 2010 falling from 10%. Longest running bull market began in 2009 after it fell to 7,000pts.

Riiiiight - this booming economy is all Obama's doing.

Remind me to laugh later.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm almost 1000% certain Trump would win. U can tell because Republicans gain senate seats. Dems took house seats, but the Senate seats are statewide. Meaning Trump will repeat. Not to mention Dems can not reverse the rust belt they have only got redder.

Biden will take blue states and maybe more votes from them but they don't decide the election. The rust belt does and Trump has them locked and loaded.

Obama didn't cut regulations and taxes, which contribute to the expanding economy, that happened under Trump. Trump also got rid of the globalists trade deals which got more people to invest knowing that it wouldn't be squandered to the TPP deal etc.
edit on 11-8-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Al Gore has announced his candidacy. If he is nominated by the Dems, that may be the best chance they have at winning the presidency. Trump is doing a good job but he could be doing better.

Al Gore as in Epstein’s Al Gore?

He’s late to the party, isn’t he?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Having that penalty linked to not having health insurance scuttled is reason enough to vote for Trump twice. All the politicians that supported that feral abortion of a piece of unconstitutional legislation, and still do should be recalled in a massive referendum.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I see the Republicans taking some parts of the house and trump winning in 2020.
How are the democrats expecting in 2020,2024 with this anti white reserve racism trend?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Didnt

originally posted by: lovebeck

Al Gore has announced his candidacy. If he is nominated by the Dems, that may be the best chance they have at winning the presidency. Trump is doing a good job but he could be doing better.

Al Gore as in Epstein’s Al Gore?

He’s late to the party, isn’t he?

Hasn't stopped Epstein Trump.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

Biden will take blue states and maybe more votes from them but they don't decide the election. The rust belt does and Trump has them locked and loaded.

Are you so sure about that?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Biden as the Democratic candidate is giving 2020 to Trump. As of now I don't see the democrats getting behind a worthy candidate.

In 2016 the democrats would have won with anyone except Hillary or had they picked Bernie as Hilary's running mate she would have won.

Unfortunately it appears the primary is rigged again on favor of Biden. I hope I am wrong but I'm calling it like I see it.
edit on 12-8-2019 by jrod because: A

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Biden as the Democratic candidate is giving 2020 to Trump. As of now I don't see the democrats getting behind a worthy candidate.

In 2016 the democrats would have won with anyone except Hillary or had they picked Bernie as Hilary's running mate she would have won.

Unfortunately it appears the primary is rigged again on favor of Biden. I hope I am wrong but I'm calling it like I see it.

Meh, I don't think Biden's as toxic a candidate as Hillary was but I wouldn't put Trump at less than maybe 65%-75% chance of re-election just given the historic record of sitting presidents winning their re-elections.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I made a prediction that Trump will lose and that Biden would win. I still 100% feel that way.

I still feel you are wrong.

It is apparent that the Democrats still have not learned the lesson from 2016. That lesson is simple. Campaigning on the sole issue of "we're not Trump" is not enough to sway intelligent, truly on the fence voters once they are in the security of the voting booth.

Oh sure, they may play right along with their friends and family, and even openly mock Trump on social media, but, when it comes down to actually voting, they have already decided their secret vote. They think about the economy, jobs, and the pie in the sky and vague offerings of the Dems.

Its really all just a dog and pony show until the DNC convention. They have already picked their pony (and chosen poorly with Biden). Of course, it will "appear" that Sanders has a shot, just like last time....until the same thing happens all over again. Why? Because they got CAUGHT at it last time, and it still didn't alter their plan one bit. So why should it again? Sanders is dragged along, for the sole purpose of trying to flip his supporters at the convention. An unnecessary task, as these folks are already lapping up the kool-aid, and will do whatever Uncle Bern tells them to (or more often, just stay home that day instead, probably because they don't want to ask a Trump supporter for a ride...even though they'd give them one).

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The Democrats have offered literally nothing for anyone to jump on board with. All they do is try to one up the craziness each day to stay in the spotlight.

It's Trump all the way.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I see the Republicans taking some parts of the house and trump winning in 2020.

I don't see this happening though. Simply because there are more GOP up for re-election in 2020. I think we'll see a more or less even Senate, and more red in the House. Not that I want to see this....it's just simple math.

I am curious to see if some of the more nutjob Dems will still be in office by then though....but overall, it won't affect the math of it.

Americans just really seem to enjoy voting for gridlock...but really, it's because the House is based on population, and the few pockets with the most population also happen to be the most liberal....so even if their current rep sucks, they will keep them vs. flipping to red.
edit on 14-8-2019 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join