It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

glowing vapor comming out of hands, looking for information.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zouler

Hi I thought I'll add my two cents to this lovely thread.

I have the same sensetions.

I never manifested anything in the visible spectrum.

I can focus my energy and absorb or induce energy through my hands.

Comes in very handy when i have to rebalance my chakras.

chi/prana whatever you call it.

It's normally light blue for me, but for healing which on myself i did many time with some success, i change the color to green, i can also make balls of white light between my hands in order to disolve whatever i take out of my body after healing.

Protective orbs are often golden yellow.

Fanatsy is key.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Kirilian photography...popularized 1972-3-4-5

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Before I focus on your individual charts, I wanted to give some general information for you and everyone.

ChaosAstrology.com still provides complete natal reports, and you can enter your birth data here, after just a brief introduction. After you enter your birth data, it will probably give you a screen to confirm your place of birth, and once that's done it will give you another screen with all the birth data and a button to edit that info, and a button to request the report -- "Step 5: Run Free Report and Chart."

I went ahead and ran mine through, and the report is quite long, describing each natal planet's position and aspects to other planets. It does not go into house placements however.
----------------------------------------------

Now I'll explain how to read your natal charts. If you look at your charts (from Astro.com), you see on the left the planetary placements in a little sideview. The glyph for each planet is to the left of the written name... and these glyphs are used within the natal chart itself, rather than the written name. So you can refer back and forth to find the planet in the chart -- or identify the glyph in the chart. Likewise, the house signs are labeled by the signs glyph, rather than it's written name. You can see a chart of the glyphs for all the planets and signs here.

Next to the planet name is its position in the chart; for example 3 Tau 31'52" means the planet is at 3 degrees of Taurus.... technically, 3 degrees 32 minutes and 52 seconds, but for the most part you can ignore the minutes and seconds. It's just the degrees that are important.

Some planets will have a little "r" next to it, which indicates it was in retrograde motion at the time of birth. So from our perspective on earth, the planet appeared to be traveling backwards. Generally speaking, these are energies that you will need to reconsider, re-examine, re-evaluate, etc., throughout your life. It may seem like a pain in the butt, but these are also areas in which you will grow the most... because of this process!

At the bottom of this sideview chart, you will see a couple more lines. These are the house cusps. ASC refers to the 1st house cusp, also known as the Ascendant or Rising sign. MC refers to the 10th house cusp, also known as the Midheaven. These two angles are very important in the chart. If you likened the natal chart to a clock, the Ascendant would be at the 9:00 position, and the Midheaven would be at midnight. Interestingly enough, the houses are ordered in a counter-clockwise fashion. So 9:00 is the first house, 8:00 is the 2nd house, 7:00 is the third house, and so on. Each house represents a specific area of life. For example, the first house or Ascendant represents our approach to the world, what we show the world and how the world sees us. It also represents our physical body, literally our physical body's entry into the world. The second house shows our values, our physical senses, our sense of our own self-worth.

Note: There are many different house systems used by astrologers. Most house systems use equal houses -- meaning each house comprises 30°. But there are also advanced systems that use unequal houses, and even have intercepted houses. These are often used in karmic astrology, representing areas of life in which we are either reaping well-earned rewards for past deeds, or learning lessons that we failed to learn in past lives. I just wanted to mention this, but it's not something we need to think about here.

Right below the planetary and house cusp chart is a little grid chart, wherein theplanets' placement in the natal chart is broken down into the elements -- Fire, Air, Water and Earth -- and qualities -- Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable. You then identify the element with the most planets and the quality with the most planets, and correlate it to the sign representing that element and quality. So, for example, a chart with the most planets in fire and the most planets in cardinal signs would be represented by Aries -- which is fire and cardinal. If the chart has most planets in water signs and fixed signs, the chart would be represented by Scorpio. It's pretty nifty little summation of the overall chart and its inherent nature.

Finally, at the bottom, is a triangular shaped chart which notes the aspects between planets and angles. The most important aspects are the conjunction (0° apart), sextile (60° apart), square (90°), trine (120° apart), inconjunct (150° apart) and opposition (180° apart). As the name implies, a conjunction is where two planets are in the same sign and degree, with some leeway. So if the planets are a couple degrees apart from exact conjunction, it is still considered a conjunction. Those degrees separating the planets are called "orbs," and I keep my orbs pretty tight -- just 2 or 3° -- especially with conjunctions and oppositions. The tighter the orbs, the stronger the influence. Conjunctions, sextiles and trines are considered positive or favorable aspects (generally speaking!), and the squares and oppositions are considered negative or unfavorable aspects. None are inherently "good" or "bad". Rather, the so-called "positive" aspects are ones in which the energy flows and manifests with little to no effort on your part -- for better and worse. (There can be too much of a good thing!) And the "negative" aspects are ones which require some thought and effort on our part to make the most of them... or things can go very very wrong when left to their own devices.
-----------------------------------------------

For some practice -- and fun -- with your charts, check this link out: Astrological Keyword System. It provides a list of keywords for each planet, sign and house, which can be combined for insight. It's a very basic approach to interpreting your chart, but very effective and insightful, and lots of fun!
-----------------------------------------------

I really hope this is helpful. I'm waiting for a tree trimmer right now, but when I'm done with that, I'll be back to address your individual charts, in accordance with your individual purposes.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What I was trying to ask is if thia was originally somethibg you set about to do, eg like someone might set about learni g how to juggle. Did you decide to start focussing on your hands and puttong energy there, and if so, what did you havw on mind as a goal - like a juggler's goal may be to juggle 5 objects at once.

Or as another example, some may decide to open their 3rd eye, ao they choose a method of meditation, visualising etc - whatever - and their goal is to opwn it and perhaps see the aura or read minds etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Great post, as per usual

As a tip, you can type [*more] (remove the asterisk) to get nice little gold lines like this:

OP, get into everything from reiki to tai chi. Even if you dont quite "agree" with what is taught, there is immense value to be had for your own journies.

Ill also say that our eyes can be a bit funny sometimes, especially when we look at something for any sort of extended period.

Similarly to how when we look at a light, and then can see an echo of it as we look elsewhere, the same can happen even without a light source. A light just makes it obvious.

Our eyes have a refresh rate of sorts too, and this can create some interesting things. We tend to think its just a flow, a constant uninterrupted stream of data. But its not...

There is this basic little experiment that changed my life when I was younger. I keep trying to find a nice link, but for the life of me, I have never been able to find one over the years!

Its a basic circuit that sends the same signal (using a frequency generator would probably be easiest ETA: you dont want a smooth sine wave though, just on/off) to both an LED and a speaker. It then increases the frequency of the beeps (for the speaker) and the blinks (for the LED) at the same time.

What do you think happens as the frequency increases? Some pretty interesting things happen around 60hz
edit on 7-8-2019 by Serdgiam because: Bunnies of doom

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: StuKE

oh i understand, hm.. i actually never had a goal when i started with this thing, it was just something i begun to practice in order to heat my hands, because im very prompt to feel cold, and my hands were always cold. There's one thing i didnt mention, i dont know if its relevant or not, but i've been close to dying several times (i've drowned 3 times, been on a huge earthquake where my house fell down, had a 2nd degree cancer, and when i was born, my mother died for 7 minutes). Perhaps this kind of experiences triggered something inside, i've also tried ayahuasca a couple of years ago.. this can be relevant too.. i dont know, im trying to add more information to the equation.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

that sounds interesting, i'll try to reproduce that expermient aswell, lets see what happens!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

omg thats so interesting! i'll try to follow your instructions closely! when i have something, i'll comeback with updates!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

yes! i've seen that, i've found a couple of videos of "how" they take the picture, it does look a little fake imo.

i'll try researching further on this too. Thanks for dropping by!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Thank you for sharing your experience, its really good to know that im not alone on this thing. do you have any video to share with us?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

No as i said there never was any visible effects.

What lead me down the rabbit hole was, reiki I never made any courses, my dad though was practicing and his little tricks helped cure a lot.

This sparked the whole interested in these realms, and made them plausible, and since the age of 7 I'm aware of this ability...

During my journey I found "Naruto" it's an Anime about a Ninja boy growing up.
it touched on many topics and i found them to be quite accurate description, of the base phenomenon.
And it opened a whole can of worms...

Sincerely No Clue
edit on 7/8/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

hahaha yeah naruto, i've seen that show, he does some pretty amazing things with his ki.. wish humans could dothe same too.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Would be quite cool

Learn to read between the lines,

seeing is believing...
Believing is not knowing...
Seeing is not knowing...

Learn to differentiate between fantasy and Essence...
Between visual, and psychological, messages.

It seems a cheap action packed Anime at first glance but the boy learns a lot on his journey.
And the energy ball fancy magic thingy is the least impressive...

NC

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't see anything other than your fingers reflection in the screen behind them in the video.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

check the other videos! there are more there.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

hahha yea! i first thought of goku's henkidama. i know, it would awesome tho!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zouler

omg thats so interesting! i'll try to follow your instructions closely! when i have something, i'll comeback with updates!

I'm so glad you find it interesting. I'd love to hear some updates! I am so intrigued and fascinated by your chart, and I would really enjoy knowing what YOU make of your chart.

Since you are looking for something in particular in your chart, I wanted to give you a few tips on how to explore your chart for this purpose.

The reason I initially brought up Aquarius and Uranus in regards to your chart is because they represent electricity in particular, and energy in a more general sense. So seeing the energy emanating from your hands, that is where my thoughts went first. And it's why I asked you about how electricity reacts in your presence. I have a strong Aquarian/Uranus influence in my chart as well, so I can relate. Including the arguing. My husband says that when I get angry, it is in an instant, and he swears I literally give off sparks at that point. Lights will flicker or dim, the TV screen breaks up, the radio crackles. (It doesn't happen easily or often fortunately!)

So I would start with the sign and house position of Uranus (Scorpio in the 7th house), then the house ruled by Aquarius (the 10th house, which is also your Midheaven), and then normally any planets in Aquarius -- but you don't have any planets in Aquarius.. Your natal Uranus is in Scorpio. Scorpio is the healer of the zodiac. Scorpio is also the surgeon of the zodiac. Scorpio doesn't just "treat" or "manage." So this energy is and/or can be a healing energy if channeled and directed appropriately. Uranus is in the 7th house of other people and how you work with and serve others, as opposed to how you serve yourself. So this is a gift meant to be shared. Uranus is retrograde, so this will be a process for you. But you will learn and grow and expand in the process. Have you ever read a book, and then re-read that same book years later and been surprised how much more you understood and got out of it the second time? This is kind of the same thing.

After you get a feel or a sense of how Uranus and Aquarius function and operate for you, then start looking at the aspects and how these energies work with or against the Aquarian/Uranian energies. And in your chart, there are several, starting with a square between Uranus in Scorpio @ 23° and your Midheaven @ 22° Aquarius. The square represents challenges and demands effort and persistence for best results. Other aspects include an opposition between Uranus in Scorpio and a Sun/Mercury conjunction in Taurus -- a need for balancing, harmonizing, and grounding; and a beautiful sextile with Saturn in Virgo.

This is just the beginning. There is so much more advanced info to be found, but I don't want to overwhelm you. If you get through the above and want more, just let me know and we'll dig into it!

But for now, you can use the previous link for keywords to explore all of this. Just make sentences with keywords and see what works. For example: You have a strong (keyword for fixed signs) healing (keyword for Scorpio) energy (keyword for Uranus) which can benefit other people (keyword for 7th house).

You can also find brief summaries/keywords for the planets, signs and houses at AstrologyLibrary. Navigate from the links on the right side of the screen.

Keep in mind, that every planet, sign and house are associated with many different things and have many many keywords. Of course not all will apply. For example, Scorpio also rules petroleum... don't see how that would fit in here! But you will find the right keywords, and be able to work with and expand on what is proper and appropriate for you.

Also keep in mind that everything can be expressed in positive and negative ways, for better and for worse, for good and for bad. That's up to you. Absolutely nothing compels anyone to behave badly. Rather, if this is a tendency, then it's our job to find a way to express these qualities and energies in the best way.

Okay, I can't think of any more for now. Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Sorry if this is a repeat as I didn't read all the comments...

I would definitely check into Reiki and Qigong to learn more and how to use this, if I were you. Reiki would be the use of your own natural energy flow that you're already experiencing, and Qigong is the manipulation of energy outside the body/universal energy/miraculous energy... whatever you want to refer to it as.
What you're experiencing is completely normal and natural, and literally anyone can experience this.
There's an amazing amount of things you can do with the energy, opportunities to heal yourself and others. I've been a Reiki master for 5 years, and just finished learning medical Qigong. Once you start down this rabbit hole, the world becomes an even more magical place.
Good Luck

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
thank you!! i just read your comment! i'll try to research more about that topic. Thanks again! a reply to: TheSpaceGypsy

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This happened to me a few times when I was taking boric acid supplement then evenmoreso when I was eating over a lb of garden grown kale and taking boron for chelation. It would be so weird to put hands close together and feel them like attract and repel at the same time. And the heat would be so profound sometimes u could see like steam coming out.

You have a gift, use it wisely!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join