It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Beto react to El Paso, Ill let you decide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Skip to 1:40

I saw this on YouTube and wondered is he stoned or does he really think this is so funny he can't stop laughing?
edit on 6-8-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Can't watch the vid in this country apparently, care to give a brief description of what exactly he's laughing about.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Appears to be a natural reaction to not cry. I've experienced it myself. When you smile it clenches the muscles in the face making it easier to reign in the tears that are trying to force their way out. Although it is a short clip, so it's hard to say for certain

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
he reacted like a piece of trash

He flat out called the President a white supremacist and a racist (remember 5 years ago when that was unacceptable to do that?)

Hes a pandering piece of work, whose struggling to stay relevant

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
That was uncomfortable to watch, dang.
My reaction was like "Ummm what the???".

An aside - my aunt is a die hard liberal here in west Texas and she keeps saying how much she can't stand Beto. I think his commercials when he was running for office annoyed her to an extreme and now she's so traumatized by them that she can't stand the sight of him.

If a "I always vote democrat no matter what" and "I believe everything the MSM says without question" liberal cannot stand Beto, what does that tell you?

Me personally, I don't care much I know it's all fake.
I don't think politicians are real, IMO it's all scripted.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Latest Real Clear Politics Poll (Aug 6th)

BETO has a whopping 3% share of likely Dim voters.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
That's flipping WEIRD.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crisisactor
I found this video online, The individual was exposing El Paso as a hoax on YT & they took his channel down, it's worth a look & hopefully he'll re-upload his el paso videos as they were the best i've seen so far www.bitchute.com...

YouTube has being also deleting and removing YT videos on the las Vegas conspiracy videos replacing them with Mainstream News Media outlets ones on the front which is rather ironic.

That seems very strange don't you think? what do they get by deleting them and replacing with MSM voices and opinions? to believe the news media narrative?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

I wonder what Tom Clancy had to say about it?

Why must I state that? Orwell knew...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
He reacted like a f# pussy.

Express your condolences like a man and get back to your disarmament agenda. If you're going to make everything about politics at least be up front about what your end goals are.

Oh wait, then we would actually have a real discussion, which is the last thing these turds want.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

Exactly what I thought. I've done that myself, horrified that laughter is coming out when it is anything but funny. I think the emotional response overwhelms specific people at times and the body (face) just reacts. I can see in this clip that he is struggling and trying not to break down.

I do not care for the guy at all, but looking at it without any preconceived notions, this is my take on it.

This is interesting:
“Inappropriate laughter is a really interesting one,” says Steve Ellen, director of Melbourne’s Psychosocial Oncology Program. “We all do it, I’ve done it very many times. It can really be quite difficult. You can be talking about something very tense, and your body responds by laughing.”
Ellen thinks nervous laughter is a psychological response to anxiety and tension, that “our own body makes us start laughing to relieve the tension, even if we don’t really want to [and] we’d prefer to be serious.”
Jordan Raine, a PhD Researcher into “Human Non-verbal Vocalisations” at the University of Sussex, agrees that it could be the brain’s way of diffusing tension, or a defensive coping mechanism when you’re faced with something traumatic or distressing.
www.vice.com...

edit on 6-8-2019 by hiddeninsite because: added link and details

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Yeah, pesky emotions making us act in strange ways at times lol. Haven't really been following the guy so I don't have an opinion of him. Thanks for further info on that topic

edit on 6-8-2019 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

President Beto: "Oh...did I just order a Nuke launch on Japan? I really didn't mean to do that..chuckle..chuckle"

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
He'll be off the national stage within a month. None of the candidates are attacking him. If they are not attacking him they are not worried about him and believe me, there is a lot to attack. He didn't start going by Beto until much later in life.

If anyone wants evidence, go watch the video of his "band" on some lame local TV show. The host calls him Bob. He was in his 20's at that point. Why is the host calling him Bob if he goes by Beto. I'll tell you why. He changed it when he ran for office to appeal to hispanics. He's not hispanic. His only ties to hispanics is his white trust fund wife doing social justice hispanic work.

Her billionaire father has given Bob fat bags of money to run for office. He even tried to gentrify EL Paso but the residents went at Beto with pitchforks so he backed off.

Oh, and his Senate race was not close as the media claims. He lost by over 230K votes despite having a massive war chest of money generated from non Texans. He's a fraud. Has been his whole life. His band was a joke, his skateboarding a joke, row team a joke and his policies are a joke. And when he doesn't get his way he starts dropping F bombs and profanity just like he is doing now and like he did on stage when he lost his Senate race.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

edit on 6-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (duplicate)

edit on 6-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

Skip to 1:40

I saw this on YouTube and wondered is he stoned or does he really think this is so funny he can't stop laughing?

Why do you think he looks stoned? It looks like a clear and natural reaction to shock in the face of the terrible events that happened.

If you really wanted people to decide in an unbiased way, why are you two options so ridiculously immature?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I don't get it, sorry.

If you think he looks like anything other than a person trying to hold back tears or emotions then you probably also see shapes in clouds and think they are real.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Looks like typical CNN reaction when talking about American voters...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
BETO (3% of vote) is demanding that the President of the United States not come to El Paso, Texas.

This little boy needs to climb back in that dentist chair. Something is still giving him a lot of pain.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join