It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8chan goes offline after Cloudflare pulls support for website used by El Paso suspect

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I would not be surprised if some alphabet would pay a service to host certain sites just to get easy access.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

That sounds like a challenge. They underestimate what the government and business could do.

This should prove interesting over time.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No doubt there is an assault on the definition of words, this left and right crap is playing right into that too.

Bad # is happening alright, bad people doing bad things ,one thing I'm sure of though political affiliation has very little to do with the actual reasons these people are acting out.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
YT video by Jim Watkins (owner of 8chan)

Twitter Link

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
I just finished a course offered by my professional organization, "The Digital Age". It was a bit scary. It showed evidence of where statements like the ones you posted here, taken out of context, were used to discredit and tarnish the reputation of individuals, just to plant a seed of doubt in the jury.

Us older folks that started out on the internet scene, with "The Well", "PC Link" and the likes, we have a different level of respect for the power of the internet. The younger the person the more likely they are to view the internet as a normal part of life, like waking up and putting on your shoes. They are completely immersed in the internet culture and see no potential harm or threat in its use.

It is inevitable that there are monitors on the internet, and those monitoring measures are sure to increase and to become more invasive. Cutting the cord will make you stand out like a flashing neon light. 5G will soon have us all completely locked in. The amazing thing about all of this is that the majority of the people will be standing in block long lines, gleefully handing over large amounts of their hard earned money for their electronic dog collars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join