It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chronic Inflammatory Diseases - how to quench the Fiery Judgement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I've recently been delivered multiple people into my life with chronic inflammatory disease. They all had one thing in common - an excessive judgmental behavior with a huge laundry list of rules for others and their self. Their list of dietary and behavioral rules were exhausting. Despite living what was on paper a very healthy lifestyle with organic food, exercise, and so on... they could not get rid of their chronic inflammation which was manifesting in multiple ways.

Judgement has always been associated with fire, being epitomized by burning witches and heretics. This was also the reason for burning animal sacrifices, because they were to be like a buffer to take the judgement that was meant for the people's sin. Gehenna, or "hell", is always described as fiery, but it may be more accurately described as a psychological type of fire, in which all the inhabitants are constantly casting their judgements upon eachother resulting in constant arguing and fights. That is how Jesus describes hell, involving much weeping and gnashing of teeth (arguing / judgement). For this reason, anyone who judges someone as a fool is in danger of the self-perpetuating argumentative consciousness of hell

"but whosoever shall say "you fool!" shall be in danger of hell fire" Matthew 5:22

For this reason, those with excessive judgment will also receive greater judgment. This is why Jesus himself, despite being justified in any judgment because he was guilty of no crime, STILL did not judge anyone. This is the archetype of how we should live. Judgement is fire, and you are setting yourself ablaze.

This is the source of your inflammation. This is why no matter how many external remedies you try, you still remain inflamed. It is because you continually judge not just others, but also your self. This fiery judgment that resides within you is perpetually manifesting as inflammation.

To counter the fire within you is best done with water. Psychological water. This is the water of ignorance. To admit you do not know, to not make excessive rules which you inevitably will hypocritical break, therefore convicting and condemning yourself in the process. These waters of repentance, repentance meaning "to change your mind", are the baptism of John. To admit to not knowing, and removing all judgments of others and self, you will quench the inflammation within you.

"If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains." Matthew 23:33

Your habitual judgment will require deprogramming. You are so quick to judge that it will require much conscious effort to not do it anymore.

"because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment."

To get started, go and apologize to all the people you have grieved with your judgments, including your self. Forgive anyone who you are holding a grudge against. Go on an opinion fast where you have no opinions inwardly or outwardly. Take a cold shower, bath, or better yet find a natural body of water to bathe in to physiologically quell the fire. This is the purpose of baptism. Humble yourself to God and hold to the golden rule of Loving God and other people without discrimination. Mercy and Humility will quench the fiery judgement.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Do you honestly think removing judgement is possible and/or healthy?

I see someone taking advantage of another person's ignorance...I should just accept that because I am not allowed to judge? I see someone being bullied and/or harassed but I do nothing because to do something would require judgment.

How would you ever make it through life without judging. Would you have to find someone else who has dictated how to live every aspect of this reality and follow their advice blindly?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky
It is by judging ones self that change can come.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Judge not that ye be not judged.

Words to live by-by everyone.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Ah, but if I judge and then make an informed decision to try for honor and nobility, I shouldn't really mind being judged, should I?

What if the person doing the supposed judging is rotten to the core, why would I care about their opinion?

Maybe it is those that don't judge, but simply follow the herd, that should be scared of judgment themselves. Like playing the game of dishonest wealth extraction, they don't want you to judge the player but judge the game instead. I wonder why that is?

Wouldn't it be better to judge and align your thoughts actions so any further judgement of oneself will be a breeze?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I was going to suggest Manuka honey for inflammation but I actually agree with you, these people need to stop being jerks first. Then you can give them the honey after they play nice.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

An interesting observation - and very likely true in the metaphysical sense (diet etc help). Work both end towards the middle. Mental/Emotional/Spiritual and Physical are all necessary.

Regarding judgement, I'd like to add that it is a different bird from discernment.

In the day to day need the basic human process of making decisions ... I follow this rule/guideline. Judgement is about passing sentence on another whereas discernment is deciding what is or what I allow to impact my life.

There are people that do not behavior in ways that I've know and I don't judge their behavior by calling them names or passing some sort of sentence for their poor behavior. That's not my job. But I do seek discernment about their utility as part of my life and whether or not it is healthy for me. And when I have to (as in work, family situation) interact with these people I set clear boundaries for my wellbeing.

To judge is to condemn another. And by doing so, as the bible says, you condemn yourself. I find when I judge other's for their behavior or beliefs its just a distraction from looking at how the very same behaviors and thinking act within me.

Good topic.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
who smelt it dealt it. even kids know that

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Inflammatory diseases can make you cranky. That I know. I do not think that being judgemental causes inflammatory disease though. there is a correlation but not how it was explained in the OP.

salads can overactivate the immune system and cause inflammation to occur. Certain veggies have those properties, others are actually antihistamines.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I could see correlation with aluminium toxicity --->inflammation and excessive judgmental behavior

Mental Emotional Symptoms of Aluminum Toxicity

Anger that is unprovoked including toward people of other faiths
Criticism or condemnation of those who do not measure up
Guilt - displaced or unsubstantiated
Exclusion of others who are not "as spiritual"
Tolerance of inappropriate criminal behavior
Perfectionism and unrealistic expectations of self and others
Violence including offensive acts of violence toward opposition

Aluminium is known to cause a lot inflammation.

www.aitinstitute.org...

new topics

top topics

join