It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devon Nunes Mysteriously tweet. Is James Comey getting his comeuppance ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I wasn’t sure where to post this. Originally I thought about hoax. But it’s just firming up too well . So the mods can decide .

In April 2019 James Comey posted 3 pictures of himself one in the middle of the road in Iowa . The other two standing in the middle of cornfields. It was a phony account which Comey later admitted was his. The media immediately speculated he was running for president. Which he later said was a April fools day joke.

Washington Examiner

Here’s where it gets interesting. Yesterday Devin Nunes tweeted a cryptic tweet. Which has led to the speculation that a either a indictment is coming soon for Comey or the IG report is being released.

I’m not one for rumors. But I confirmed this info outside of Twitter.

This one just might have legs ?

Edit;

I haven’t confirmed this maybe you guys can. But I’ve heard Nunes refered to Comey’s joke and occasionally him as “corney” on Twitter.

edit on 28-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Would like nothing better than Comey behind bars

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

We you and half of America .

I know I went pretty far out on the lamb with this thread .

But the way I look at it is it’s only a rumor until it ain’t.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If I remember correctly, Comey commented on that picture about how many sprouts there were...

Camp Peary (CIA training facility) is nicknamed The Farm.... trainees are sprouts.

Coincidentally, there are more than a few sprouts that are getting elected lately....

Although I really hope you are right about the Nunes post!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Soon. Maybe. it's coming. soon. could be this time. just wait. waiting for the right time. soon. soon .soon.....

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I’ve really been expecting the IG report the last couple weeks . Comey would be preeminent in that .

I rarely if ever go this far out on the limb. I’m pretty damp receptive but this is more of a hunch . Lol

If this is going to happen I think it will pan out in the next two or three days .

Thenhere’s another rumor going around that I couldn’t find any type of verification on and don’t buy into .

It came from the Threeprecenter ( a source I don’t trust ) . They claim a lot of prominent Democrats are deleting Hillary‘s tweets and distancing theirselves .

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No doubt it was a related reference to Comey's tweet. The question is does it represent anything more than just another toothless bite?

Theater of the absurd is the norm now.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I just had a thought.

Maybe Hannity will hint at it tomorrow night .

He sure does seem to be ahead of the curve a lot of times .

Because I sure do hate to be wrong . I hope this doesn’t blow up my face .

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I haven’t confirmed this maybe you guys can. But I’ve heard Nunes refered to Comey’s joke and occasionally him as “corney” on Twitter.

Confirmed... Nunes has never referred to Comey as Corny or Corney on his official twitter account.

Sorry...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It looks like I can scratch the IG report.

Doug Collins (HJC) said that’s been delayed till early fall .

Strike one

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I didn’t call it so that’s a ball . ⚾️

The count is 1-1 the top of the third with nobody on base.

I hope I don’t get my first one wrong here.

Because then they’ll be no joy in Mudville .

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Occam's razor says he's a large acreage farmer in Tulare county, Ca....

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Knapperdude
Occam's razor says he's a large acreage farmer in Tulare county, Ca....

His family has a dairy farm... they moved the farm to Iowa in 2007.

You raise an interesting question though... is it corn harvesting time in his district?

It's about 2 months too early for that up here, but it might be time there...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Devin Nunes is... Q?!?!

Ta... da... da...!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Yes, corn silage(for dairy cows) is harvested year round here, even in winter...and he still owns quite a bit of land here, and his family is actively farming it, our daughters attend the same school, very rural, we live just a couple miles from each other.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Knapperdude

Yes, corn silage(for dairy cows) is harvested year round here, even in winter...and he still owns quite a bit of land here, and his family is actively farming it, our daughters attend the same school, very rural, we live just a couple miles from each other.

So you are probably completely on-target about the Nunes post!

Thank you so much for sharing that.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I keep putting up James Comey speeches hoping that we'll have to go back in an edit those events out.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It seems nobody has posted this yet.

Qanon posted a video titled "Corn ready for to be cut!" exactly one day before Nunes' tweet. Either Nunes is Q or he takes things Q posts as true.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Perhaps, with hope and a lot of change some sort of come uppence for more than just Comey. The one thing that Hillary and Donald can 100 percent agree on, along with those who identify as Republican and Democrat is Comey under some duress for his actions and decisions made before and after the election as well as during the election process itself. If that is a court ordered vacation so be it or just a slide into obscurity and shame so be it. Both sides need to remember what the so called "intelligence" community has perpetrated against our Democracy.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Nunes has very little credibility IMO. I would take what he says/tweets with a fine grain of salt.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join