It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Think The Causes Of Mass Illegal Immigration Into USA Are?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

So,are you on Soros' payroll by any chance? I ask because your responses
almost sound like a script you have to go by.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Yes hes has had an agenda since joining this site and it's become more clear by every post. IDK if it's a piad troll but he seems to be following the general taking points and "party line".

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

What on Earth would possess you to think that?

I am being very serious - why would you think that?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

Yes hes has had an agenda since joining this site and it's become more clear by every post. IDK if it's a piad troll but he seems to be following the general taking points and "party line".

Can you provide proof of that?

Show me where I "have an agenda".

What kind of posts have "indicated" this. Please, do tell.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

And illegals coming from countries like China and Korea doesn't ring a bell?
I have heard about illegals coming from Russia,Middle East and Africa as well.
I even heard that a few from Africa had tested positive for Ebola and they
disappeared.

I don't think the numbers from SSA, Russia or the ME are significant. However, there are significant numbers from China and South Korea.

Ebola? That sounds ridiculous. If true, then that makes the USA even more foolish.

Unsecure borders allowing for easier spread of disease and terror planning? Foolish.

These last 2 sentences are the reasons why I asked if you were on Soros' payroll.Maybe I should
have asked if you were on the Pelosi payroll instead.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm quite disappointed, there is no one as of yet that's come out with "well the US is bombing their country and killing their kids"? It's not true in the ME, yet they keep using this excuse for the mass migration into Europe.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

They are coming here to wage war? Just please explain that. Have never read or heard that before. Are you including all the women and children? That seems quite the stretch.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Some people are lying to these migrants telling them they can get a better life in the USA than they could ever have where they are. They are telling them that this is the best time to go, rush the border and they will be allowed to get in.

I believe that the people who are doing this are being compensated by groups that want to promote civil unrest in this country, it is a real good way at disrupting our society, forcing our citizens to take sides on the issue. Someone is trying to overthrow our government, the Democratic congressmen think they can control these people pushing the agenda, but as these people are out to destroy our government and society, they will dethrone all of the politicians...not just Republicans. These are progressive far left liberals, they want to create chaos and hate, they should be stopped, and so should the far right people who promote chaos and hate.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That's one outlook. Another could be to embrace these poor souls so they want to integrate into the American culture and not fear us. Better policies for this to happen could stabilize the situation inside and outside the US.

Perhaps supporting better governments in the mid American states would also stop the bleeding from these countries. They have not always been this unstable. Have our foreign policies had anything to do with it?

It really is hard to definitively state exactly why this happening. Demonizing the entire immigrant outpouring of humanity is just cruel and, in my opinion, unAmerican.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

And illegals coming from countries like China and Korea doesn't ring a bell?
I have heard about illegals coming from Russia,Middle East and Africa as well.
I even heard that a few from Africa had tested positive for Ebola and they
disappeared.

I don't think the numbers from SSA, Russia or the ME are significant. However, there are significant numbers from China and South Korea.

Ebola? That sounds ridiculous. If true, then that makes the USA even more foolish.

Unsecure borders allowing for easier spread of disease and terror planning? Foolish.

These last 2 sentences are the reasons why I asked if you were on Soros' payroll.Maybe I should
have asked if you were on the Pelosi payroll instead.

For saying the USA is "foolish" for having insecure borders?

How is that part of an agenda?

It's just common sense to see that a first world nation with insecure borders is foolish. No agenda here.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So you get free healthcare in the USA?

No I didn't think so.

Everyone who visits an emergency gets free health care even if they're illegal or can't pay. Who do you think you're kidding?

edit on 28-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: rickymouse

That's one outlook. Another could be to embrace these poor souls so they want to integrate into the American culture and not fear us. Better policies for this to happen could stabilize the situation inside and outside the US.

Perhaps supporting better governments in the mid American states would also stop the bleeding from these countries. They have not always been this unstable. Have our foreign policies had anything to do with it?

It really is hard to definitively state exactly why this happening. Demonizing the entire immigrant outpouring of humanity is just cruel and, in my opinion, unAmerican.

I hear what you're saying. But bear in mind that the Obama administration previously already did this (i.e. funding for those nations)...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

No I didn't think so.

Everyone who visits an emergency gets free health care even if they're illegal or can't pay. Who do you think you're kidding?

I was under the impression that folks still had to be covered, emergency or not?

Is that (still) not the case in the States?

Correct me if I'm wrong.
edit on 28-7-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

No. In fact, illegals are financially hurting many of our hospitals. No one can be turned away at an emergency room.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I am sorry but most of the illegals coming through our borders
will never assimilate with our country or culture.Most of these
people are being used and when their usefulness doesn't matter
anymore,they will disappear.

What most don't want to hear or believe is that we are in the end times.
Our countries and people are being conditioned for the NWO.The only
power that can stabilize our world is the return of Yeshua/Jesus!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What Do I Think The Causes Of Mass Illegal Immigration Into USA Are?

Short 2 word answer, FREE STUFF.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
The promise of free shyte is a big draw card.
Tell people they won’t get a thing if they don’t work for it and that the money they make will be taxed twice if they send it overseas, that will drop it to a trickle plus with the added benefit of those coming wanting to contribute to society instead of leech off it.

The welfare state is what people are coming for, not for freedom or to flee war like most would have us think

No I didn't think so.

And I didn't think illegal/undocumented immigrants get *any* free stuff in the USA - they are after all ILLEGAL. Surely, revealing themselves would get them deported? Correct me if I'm wrong...
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually you're incorrect. If their child is born in the USA, the household in which the child resides receives benefits like free healthcare, food benefits, and sometimes subsidized housing. The benefits are calculated by the number of those in the household and not simply on the number of children. Also, illegal immigrants receive free healthcare because they flood our emergency rooms. By law, most require the hospitals to treat anyone and everyone despite their citizenship. Do you believe illegals are paying those bills? Maybe that's why many hard working Americans with insurance see increasing premiums..hmm?

But hey..I only worked at Medicaid for Arkansas for several years so what do I know about how the system is used?
edit on 28-7-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

That is not how I read your post.I am all for building a wall.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Pretty negative and opinion only. If you truly believe that, conversation over. I am so sorry you feel this desperate. These immigrants are suffering humans. Please pray for them if you are so inclined, as your religion recommends. Hope you will have a change of heart. Maybe visit these detention centers and see the suffering face to face. I did. It changed me.
edit on 28-7-2019 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Pretty negative and opinion only. If you truly believe that, conversation over. I am so sorry you feel this desperate. These immigrants are suffering humans. Please pray for them if you are so inclined, as your religion recommends. Hope you will have a change of heart. Maybe visit these detention centers and see the suffering face to face. I did. It changed me.

My Bible says obey the laws of the land also. Maybe they should practice what is preached.

Romans 13:1
edit on 28-7-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join