It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Think The Causes Of Mass Illegal Immigration Into USA Are?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: mamabeth

Pretty negative and opinion only. If you truly believe that, conversation over. I am so sorry you feel this desperate. These immigrants are suffering humans. Please pray for them if you are so inclined, as your religion recommends. Hope you will have a change of heart. Maybe visit these detention centers and see the suffering face to face. I did. It changed me.

I would like to say most people have a good heart and would like to help but there is a point where it just is too much. You seem to have a holistic approach to this issue at the border which is never a bad thing IMO.

In all honesty, in your opinion, how many people should be allowed into the US with no restrictions? What would be a good number in your mind? 100k, 200k, 500k, 1million, 10 million, 100 million... would you just like to see the flood gates opened up and anyone from anywhere should just come on over..the US is open for anyone anytime?
edit on 30-7-2019 by WalterTilley because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

Obviously, at least to many, this is the discussion we should be having. It has been so politicized that no discussions address the human suffering and what we as Americans can truly offer; not just what the government can or will do but what we as humans can or will do to help. Still waiting for that day and hoping it comes before the anger spills over on both sides; which it may already be too late.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
All part of the "plan"
Rally, divide and conquer. Seems the end goal is population control
So you create the historical narrative to be manipulated now and used for context and justification later.
Like false flags and manufactured terrorism as a scapegoat for pushing the military agenda for imperial conquest.
The system is out of human hands, nobody van or will stop it till it eats us alive or crashes

<< 2  3  4   >>

join