It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Admits UFO's, Lawmaker Expresses Concerns On Fox News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Rep. Mark Walker, R-N.C., told Fox News Friday that he is "concerned" about recent reports by U.S. Navy pilots of encounters with unidentified aircraft that some have speculated could be otherworldly. "We are concerned about it," Walker, a member of the House Homeland Security Committee, said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight." "As the ranking member of terrorism and counterintelligence, we have questions. It comes down to some of the new infrared radar systems that we're putting on some of our new jets are detecting some things out there."

www.foxnews.com...

The New York Times recently reported that Navy pilots said they saw “strange objects” with “no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes” flying at hypersonic speeds at an elevation of 30,000 feet along the East Coast.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

I am glad the U.S. gov/military is slowly opening up about UFO's. They released various documents in recent years, and now a politician is openly demanding more information under the concern of national defense. I hope more speak out and push for more official answers. The public really needs to finally know the truth of what is known, even if not much IS known.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

The tinfoil hat in me just can't stop thinking about the possibility this could also be the beginnings of something akin to Project Blue Beam.
edit on 27-7-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2019 by BlueJacket because: correction

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
They know much more then they are telling.. but they are doing small poke tests to see how the public react to the subject.
Perhaps there is a plan to make full disclosure, perhaps something is up.. perhaps they have been ordered to open up to the public by the "others" or else they will do it.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Personally, I'm cautious about conspiracy theories these days. I find that a lot of these matters are manufactured to make people paranoid and mistrustful of their government (not that the gov can't accomplish that on its own.) Between psyops and delusional people, a lot of half truths can be spun into practical sounding theories which are really the workings of evil. Not these things can't sometimes be true, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I can relate to that, however there seem to be quite a few things at play at the present time and it seems very strange indeed, that now, out of the blue, the US government gets on cable news and announces publicly that they're concerned re: unidentified hypersonic aircraft.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

They certainly are testing the public for how much they can handle, but the problem with that is that the vast majority of people completely ignore this stuff. It's become routine for people to instantly ignore anything to do with UFO's and ET's/unknown visitors. The truth never did come out before, so the silence seemed like confirmation to the non-believers for so long. Now that it is being admitted, I think a great many people naturally ignore it just out of habit. Not sure what it will take for the truth to really sink into the public consciousness at this point.
edit on 27-7-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If these things are actually some kind of craft I don't think we have any way to defend ourselves from them, nor do I think we need to or we would know by now. I may be wrong of course...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I'll be more interested when they admit Alien space craft , UFOs in general doesn't indicate anything other than unidentified.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This gives me chills. I honestly think we are on the precipice of disclosure. I saw one of the "giant triangles" which I made a thread about.

Last night, a dozen of us (myself, neighbors) saw an orange object overhead that moved like a sattelite, but then all of a sudden got very bright and shot off out of sight.

I can't even begin to imagine what's going on. Like this congressman says, maybe it's a foreign nation testing new tech. Maybe it's us? Maybe it's an advanced civilation...

There have been too many sightings to deny that something is going on. They can't hide the truth forever. Then again, maybe the man doesn't even know the truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

We will see what unfolds, I guess. It may get interesting.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

You're right there. Personally, I believe they are other-dimensional and have always been here, as an unseen part of our world.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

True. I suspect these 'crafts' are really other-dimensional and any 'technology' left behind it is beyond our understanding. But in any case, extraterrestrials or other-dimensionals, yes it is quite vague at this point.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

This is one of the best comments I have ever read on ATS. The owl represents wisdom. You have the appropriate avatar

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

There are a great many possibilities for what it could be. BTW, orange lights/orbs in the sky is a common sighting in regards to UFO's/aliens. I believe they have always been here, as has been evidenced through history. The "ancient astronauts" subject goes into that stuff. Though those programs may be debated for their professionalism, there is clear evidence that these UFO's have always been here.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Wow, thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: djz3ro

You're right there. Personally, I believe they are other-dimensional and have always been here, as an unseen part of our world.
Now that I can get behind as well. Im not refuting anything so much as I dont trust the governments change of heart on a matter they have so obviously kept silent on, if not blatantly denying its existence for 60 years. I just don't trust the government to not have an angle.

Who knows maybe they lost a gamble on the topic and simply cannot keep the cover on things any more.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'll be more interested when they admit Alien space craft , UFOs in general doesn't indicate anything other than unidentified.

Perhaps to you, but to the majority of people UFO means alien. It's semantics and pointless, if governments just came out and said we have evidence and we can't explain it instead of offering "probably prosaic, not sure" as an answer, I'd be happy with that.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
They used UFOs as a way to explain away aircraft like the U2 and SR71. Personally I suspect the same thing very well may be going on again.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

That could be it. This started coming out before Trump became president, if I'm remembering it correctly. Either something has forced their hand or they've come to the conclusion that it's simply not worth repressing. I personally believe other-dimensional beings have always existed, unseen by us, and so there is no real reason to hide the truth. Early on, there was no doubt a religious factor in repressing it, and perhaps to avoid mass panic. But now that the political might of religion has faded a bit and people have so much more access to information, it may simply not seem worth it anymore.
edit on 27-7-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

One of my favorite topics! As much as I have loved the mystery and intrigue surrounding UFO's, there has been much info and disinformation on the subject and I just wish we could know more.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join