It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Admits UFO's, Lawmaker Expresses Concerns On Fox News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Ever remember the story of the little boy that cried wolf, so many people like to dismiss UFO's, claim they are top secret aircraft of there own or someone else government that when something bad finally does show up and odd's are EVEN that a malign extra terrestrial power could be our first official contact just as likely as a benign could, in fact perhaps greater than even as if they do come here it may not be for us but for our planet in which case we would be an inconvenience to them.

So I for one am glad that someone is Concerned though in fact they should be far more than concerned and indeed should be preparing for such a scenario, our own though primitive warlike nature may actually have saved us already by making some potential planet hijackers coming in force simply because we could more trouble than it is worth there time to take, that said if they do come to take our planet they could likely wipe us out quickly, alien abductions could all be about perfecting biological weapon's that will not wreck our planet but would allow for our race to be pacified or killed off, they may even take the step of backing some people in some government's and positions of power using them as fool's to get our own people to do that same thing to us so that after they only then have to clean up the survivors and those idiot's that thought they were going to be spared by doing there masters bidding (cue the conspiracy threads on the subject of humans working with aliens).

It is likely though that there was good forces out there as well BUT how costly is it for a nation to be the police man of the world? and how much more costly would it be for one species to police even a part of there galactic neighbourhood so if such a force exists it would likely be one consisting of a treaty between ancient advanced races - assuming a more powerful predator civilization has not destroyed them long ago?.

What makes our planet tasty, we have refined our metal's and hard to get at resources and moved them to the surface of our planet, our city's are like a supermarket for any alien that wanted to come here and obtain those resources with the minimum of work with only our people and ineffectual military powers standing in the way of such - of course it is a hell of a journey to get here from somewhere else and there may be someone protecting us?.

But the UFO phenomena is most certainly concerning for so very many reason's.

And if they do ever come with aggressive intent would we be ready for them or would the little boy that cried wolf have made everyone think it was just a joke until it was too late.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Global warming/climate change didn't work to get most of us to let them tax us to death and form a global government and so this is just the next attempt. Throw enough BS against a wall and pray some sticks.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

We'll have to wait and see what they come out with, I suppose, but personally I don't suspect these are literal, physical aliens from other planets. I believe they have always been here, watching us and interacting with us, as is evidenced through history. If this is the case, then they probably know it by now, and so they aren't too concerned. Walker is concerned because he doesn't know, but the high powers of military obviously know more than he does. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Me too, Night. It is a huge step though that they are finally opening up about some of what they know.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Deny everything, if that does not work, say its ET.

Do not want sheeple to snap out of their smartphones and demand real tech and not toys.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

We live in strange times. Possibly the most incredible in written human history.

Something, someone is coming. Call me crazy but I've seen it. The silent triangle that blocked out the big dipper... Well f*** me sideways and call me Sally. It made me realize there is so much we're yet to understand.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If it's true about IR (infrared) systems then I don't think you have to have top-of-the-line equipment. Not that military-grade wouldn't be preferable of course.

The reason I say that is because folk have been claiming--and showing their work--for years using IR. Some of the most convincing footage I've seen was captured that way.

Might be time to revisit some of those. There was a guy posting here for awhile that had some interesting footage. I'll see if I can dig that up, but if anyone else knows of any good IR footage of the anomalous please share it.

In the meantime--and somewhat contrary to the above--I myself am rather suspicious of this recent "push" across major media outlets. That didn't just happen organically if you ask me.

And if the massive media push is the product of the IC/MIC then I have to wonder why. It's not like them to expose secrets for the good of humankind. It's not in their professional DNA, eh?

edit on 27-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is kind of old news, both the NYT and the Navy. It's nice some congressman is "concerned," but I don't expect much from those guys. They seem much more intent on impeaching Trump and indicting his children than they do about the issues facing this country. Having said that it is interesting that the MSM is discussing this sort of thing without their usual ridicule. And although TDL and TTSA is not really popular around here, they've been instrumental in moving the topic forward. If you don't like Tom DeLonge, focus instead on people like Hal Puthoff and Kit Green. The "Support Staff" for TTSA cannot easily be blown off, unless you're not paying attention and don't realize who they are.

IMO the way things are being disclosed right now points to someone "green lighting" exposing this stuff, i.e.: Giving permission to people still under the hard totalitarian thumb of their non disclosure agreements and security clearances to give some of this away without disappearing or being suicided. For those who breathe and live for this stuff, it's been quite an exciting year. If you want to keep your and on the pulse of these disclosures (and that's what they are) I always recommend paying attention to Richard Dolan and Grant Cameron. www.richarddolanmembers.com... for Dolan and beyondpresidentialufo.com... and www.facebook.com... for Cameron. They are on top of current issues and are a lot better sources than ATS.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Ever remember the story of the little boy that cried wolf, so many people like to dismiss UFO's, claim they are top secret aircraft of there own or someone else government that when something bad finally does show up and odd's are EVEN that a malign extra terrestrial power could be our first official contact just as likely as a benign could, in fact perhaps greater than even as if they do come here it may not be for us but for our planet in which case we would be an inconvenience to them.

So I for one am glad that someone is Concerned though in fact they should be far more than concerned and indeed should be preparing for such a scenario, our own though primitive warlike nature may actually have saved us already by making some potential planet hijackers coming in force simply because we could more trouble than it is worth there time to take, that said if they do come to take our planet they could likely wipe us out quickly, alien abductions could all be about perfecting biological weapon's that will not wreck our planet but would allow for our race to be pacified or killed off, they may even take the step of backing some people in some government's and positions of power using them as fool's to get our own people to do that same thing to us so that after they only then have to clean up the survivors and those idiot's that thought they were going to be spared by doing there masters bidding (cue the conspiracy threads on the subject of humans working with aliens).

It is likely though that there was good forces out there as well BUT how costly is it for a nation to be the police man of the world? and how much more costly would it be for one species to police even a part of there galactic neighbourhood so if such a force exists it would likely be one consisting of a treaty between ancient advanced races - assuming a more powerful predator civilization has not destroyed them long ago?.

What makes our planet tasty, we have refined our metal's and hard to get at resources and moved them to the surface of our planet, our city's are like a supermarket for any alien that wanted to come here and obtain those resources with the minimum of work with only our people and ineffectual military powers standing in the way of such - of course it is a hell of a journey to get here from somewhere else and there may be someone protecting us?.

But the UFO phenomena is most certainly concerning for so very many reason's.

And if they do ever come with aggressive intent would we be ready for them or would the little boy that cried wolf have made everyone think it was just a joke until it was too late.

I am so with you on this thinking!
I believe this planet has been 'used' for millennia. I also believe that if there is going to be some sort of 'Independence Day', it will be exactly that. I believe that we are seeing more and more of these 'craft', and recently they have 'mutated' to what I have seen being called 'Tic-Tac's'. It's as though those funny little 'flying saucers' were just here to monitor....on point as it were. Now we are seeing other 'craft. It's as though 'whoever they are are retreating closer and closer to the planet to protect their 'assets'. I don't believe for one minute they are benign. The ones forcing them to retreat are the ones we should be watching out for, the 'second wave' as it were.
I know for myself, if there was such an event that Extra Terrestrials/other dimensional beings that made their presence known, I will be heading for the hills and wait for the second wave.
I have seen a 'UFO' which was very well documented, I have also experienced a 'close encounter' with another person. I don't want to say much more .......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Project Blue Beam is the harvesting of Adrenochrome and trafficking of children. The true currency.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'll be more interested when they admit Alien space craft

Now your talking!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: BlueJacket

That could be it. This started coming out before Trump became president, if I'm remembering it correctly. Either something has forced their hand or they've come to the conclusion that it's simply not worth repressing. I personally believe other-dimensional beings have always existed, unseen by us, and so there is no real reason to hide the truth. Early on, there was no doubt a religious factor in repressing it, and perhaps to avoid mass panic. But now that the political might of religion has faded a bit and people have so much more access to information, it may simply not seem worth it anymore.

Thanks for posting this, S&F for you. You bring up some compelling points. It seems as time goes on, a little bit more is revealed. It is kind of teasing though. I hope more is revealed. I believe it's insulting to think we can't take the news, that there will be panic. I think whoever is doing this should stop underestimating us.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

And although TDL and TTSA is not really popular around here, they've been instrumental in moving the topic forward.

the way things are being disclosed right now points to someone "green lighting" exposing this stuff,

You were doing well until you said this...

I always recommend paying attention to Richard Dolan and Grant Cameron.

Everyone knows Grant has lost it... ("hal putoff...hal putoff..pandolfi...pandolfi...thats all he says")
Dolan and his trophy wife he parades around are all about the Benjamins...
edit on 27-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Yes indeed.
Interesting times lie ahead, I'd say.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Spacespider

They certainly are testing the public for how much they can handle, but the problem with that is that the vast majority of people completely ignore this stuff. It's become routine for people to instantly ignore anything to do with UFO's and ET's/unknown visitors. The truth never did come out before, so the silence seemed like confirmation to the non-believers for so long. Now that it is being admitted, I think a great many people naturally ignore it just out of habit. Not sure what it will take for the truth to really sink into the public consciousness at this point.

It has worked so far

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

And although TDL and TTSA is not really popular around here, they've been instrumental in moving the topic forward.

the way things are being disclosed right now points to someone "green lighting" exposing this stuff,

You were doing well until you said this...

I always recommend paying attention to Richard Dolan and Grant Cameron.

Everyone knows Grant has lost it... ("hal putoff...hal putoff..pandolfi...pandolfi...thats all he says")
Dolan and his trophy wife he parades around are all about the Benjamins...

Oh, and you're the judge of this, are you? I don't think you have a clue of even what the issues are. This kind of superficial "criticism" is what I mean when I say ATS is not the best source for anything definitive on this topic. Point me to something cogent and intuitive you've contributed to this topic and change my mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes, researchers of the supernatural have claimed to have been able to watch and record such evidence for quite some time now. Most likely, at least some of these were actually legitimate. There are a number of images on YT caught by thermal camera. Here's a vid:

Here's a UFO one released by the military:

I know some people have believed, for several years now, that a certain Illuminati-type power group has planned to stage a UFO invasion in order to 'protect' the people by establishing a NWO-type of marshal law (perhaps on a global level.) Hard to say if there is any validity to this theory. These days, I am skeptical of such claims. Maybe there is a technology push for profit behind it, but somehow I think that is overthinking it? We'll see how things unfold, I guess.

EDIT: I should just add that I have heard that, in recent years, people within the military have been complaining more about how their superiors ignore such UFO reports. Some have of course gone public with this. It may have helped to raise enough awareness politically that some pressure was being put on the military's top officials to conduct the investigation mentioned in the video above. Perhaps this was what really changed the military's view on the subject.
edit on 27-7-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the links, Schuyler. Dolan is one of the authors I've been interested in checking out for some time.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Spacespider

They certainly are testing the public for how much they can handle, but the problem with that is that the vast majority of people completely ignore this stuff. It's become routine for people to instantly ignore anything to do with UFO's and ET's/unknown visitors. The truth never did come out before, so the silence seemed like confirmation to the non-believers for so long. Now that it is being admitted, I think a great many people naturally ignore it just out of habit. Not sure what it will take for the truth to really sink into the public consciousness at this point.

There's no telling. We still have people who think the moon landing was fake.

Me, however, I've believed in UFO's since a dusk late Summer night in 1988 when I watched one hover just over the treeline and follow my mother and me and stop at our driveway when we pulled in.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'll be more interested when they admit Alien space craft , UFOs in general doesn't indicate anything other than unidentified.

True, but 99% of the civilized world think of aliens when they hear the term "UFO."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join