It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi meeting where she looked scared to death after being given information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I like Nancy Pelosi. I think she's great.

always remember these retarded posts when you make a thread and want a real discussion.
And don't forget those turtles.

Epic classic on the turtles...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No surprise there. Let us know when you break free from the programming. I would bet that you can't name one positive thing Pelosi has accomplished either.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
The hanging part was said by clinton

Nice disinfo there.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
The hanging part was said by clinton

Nice disinfo there.

I saw the recording. You couldn't hear all of it but you could hear the 'we are going hang" part. Nowhere to be found no it seems
edit on 27-7-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
That is the meeting. I'm looking for the whole thing, the video doesn't show Pelosi, I may have mistaken her for Fienstein.
GOOD CALL!! Thanks. Out of curiosity, what made you think of this event out of the things I wrote. It was obviously memorable to you as well. I just couldn't recall the exact people, but just the "feelings" around the event. Thanks again!

Man was I wrong when I thought it was Pelosi. I knew it was one witch, just picked the wrong coast.

If this is, in facts, the incident you refer to in the OP, I don't see any signs of 'being scared to death. What I see is very restrained anger.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You heard an email?

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You heard an email?

Interesting.

There was a clip, looked like from a phone down low in someone's hand, no need to convince you I saw it I don't care what anyone else believes.
I don't have a side so I don't care who believes what. Actually should not bother to post in these threads.
edit on 27-7-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
She (FEINSTEIN) but she has all info pelosi has. was photoed in the hallway after the meeting arouud time of Kavenaugh with her hand on the wall and AOC against the wall. She did and has kniwn all about the treason, the fake dossier, the epstein issue. Everything. She knows Q is real and all rhe indictments. Rhis is why they are trying everything possibow ro stop Trump. Rhis is also why peoplw have nonisea why this is the most dangerous time in our history. World histry.. they will take us almout before goiig to gitmo or being hung. People need to prep for this and its comijng exactly as q has said it wouod epstein is first amd will continue this yeae. Next year all the other indictments come out before election. They havebeen running trial runs all over Dc and LA to practoce the round up. Look it up. Its all there. Also the black outs. Anothwr possibility to tale us out. I interviewed dr peter pry the lead to trump
On emp and he was terrified off air. He said tomoreo for min of one year, but if we gwt hit with a proper emp from bigj altitude it will be ten yrs before it can be fixed. We will all be dead. Only one yr and its estimated rhat 90% will be dead nonfood, watwr, sanitarion, robing gangs, no bospitals or medication. This is the numbwr one problem today and it gwts zero attention. This is because it is true and the counter measure by deep state ane why potus must be very careful. (Sorry keyboard is on fritz, hope you can read)
edit on 28-7-2019 by drewsocean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

You heard an email?

Interesting.

Some P.C.'s have software that verbally speaks e-mail content to those with bad eyesight.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

The longer someone is in Congress, the more crimes they accumulate. They get to a point where it's normal to them. That's why they always use that "nobody is above the law" phrase. In their mind, Everyone can be a crook, but them.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

You heard an email?

Interesting.

☝️☝️Get with the times will ya 😁

originally posted by: carewemust
Some P.C.'s have software that verbally speaks e-mail content to those with bad eyesight.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think this is the picture in question...

Pelosi looks like she is about to hand the person behind the camera a napkin with word "help" scribbled on it...
edit on 28-7-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join