It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi meeting where she looked scared to death after being given information

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm trying to remember when Pelosi and maybe 4-5 other Dem's were given some information in/at the Capitol, and when they came out, Pelosi gave comments/response and she seemed scared to death. I think it might have been near Kavanaugh hearing, maybe a little after.

I remember some comments like "we are all going to hang - for this" or they were just given evidence of their treason.

Those seemed kind of accurate at the time, b/c she was so shaky in her speech to the camera (a couple/few minutes) and I think it may have been about the wall, impeachment or somethign they've failed on.

Can anyone remember when this was, I know that there isn't much information, I think Schuemer might have been with her in the meeting/remarks, I dont' remember but I'll try to remember. I want to find this video and see what information might have been given to her.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Are you talking about the notes during Bush's funeral?

edit on 26-7-2019 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

No, but I think it was around the same time, but maybe a little before the funeral, as I think I recalled the Pelosi thing when they got their envelopes at the funeral.

The Pelosi thing, I think some people said they thought they were shown what charges or evicence they would face or had against them, with the gake Russia hoax and everything that was going on, and it may have been connected to the whole Kavanaugh slandering/libel BS sexual abuse charges that kept coming up.

Maxine may have been with Pelosi in the meeting. Damn I wish I could remember more. I really want to find out what was going on around that time b/c all the people who were given the memo,/information looked scared to death and had shaky voices/hands when on video. They were all older too IIRC

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Pelosi kinda has that scared old lady look permanently on her face. How can you tell the difference?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I like Nancy Pelosi. I think she's great.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It was shortly after or before the confrontation with Nunes about the meeting he had with Trump.

May have been about the unmaskings. At leat somewhere around the time it became known.

I recall seeing it.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Do you mean Diane Feinstein, Chi-Fi?

edit on 26-7-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Chuck Schumer came out of the White House pale and scared, about 15 months ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Chuck Schumer came out of the White House pale and scared, about 15 months ago.

That might have been the moment Senator Schumer finally realized Donald J Trump was actually the President 😎

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Petite dementia

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The next time they met, TV cameras were there. Chuck just sat there with his head hanging between his legs. A beaten man.

Regarding Nancy Pelosi, this article has a clip of her being run off the stage by protestors in late 2017.

truepundit.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
That is the meeting. I'm looking for the whole thing, the video doesn't show Pelosi, I may have mistaken her for Fienstein.
GOOD CALL!! Thanks. Out of curiosity, what made you think of this event out of the things I wrote. It was obviously memorable to you as well. I just couldn't recall the exact people, but just the "feelings" around the event. Thanks again!

Man was I wrong when I thought it was Pelosi. I knew it was one witch, just picked the wrong coast.
edit on 7 27 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
That is the meeting. I'm looking for the whole thing, the video doesn't show Pelosi, I may have mistaken her for Fienstein.
GOOD CALL!! Thanks. Out of curiosity, what made you think of this event out of the things I wrote. It was obviously memorable to you as well. I just couldn't recall the exact people, but just the "feelings" around the event. Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Is she. In what way?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

always remember these retarded posts when you make a thread and want a real discussion.
And don't forget those turtles.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

Man was I wrong when I thought it was Pelosi. I knew it was one witch, just picked the wrong coast.

Feinstein was busted out for pimping one of her female staffers to someone at an event she hosted for chinese nationals or something at her house. I probably have half of that mixed up but it will get you the answer if you search.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

I read your very first paragraph and knew exactly what you were talking about:

"I'm trying to remember when Pelosi and maybe 4-5 other Dem's were given some information in/at the Capitol, and when they came out, Pelosi gave comments/response and she seemed scared to death. I think it might have been near Kavanaugh hearing, maybe a little after. "

You described the scenario almost to a tee, except had the wrong congress member during the Kavanaugh smear.

I had a Great Awakening and have been watching these corrupt SOBs with anticipation.

Not to mention she might have been involved with the murder of Harvey Milk.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The hanging part was said by clinton

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
She probably just had gas!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Yeah she is great at banging down a bottle of vodka right after breakfast.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join