It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS needs to do something about this f# ad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You know the one I mean. It's making the site unusable.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Which one ?
I get a little banner at the bottom of the page, but that's it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yep. Like clockwork when certain news drops.

The popup wheel of death?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yep, it redirects my phone every 30 seconds.

Congratulations! You win a pop up add,,,,I mean money...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ATS love it or leave it.

Do any here suppose that ATS is here because of the altruism of the owners? Pulleese.
ATS is here to make a profit for the owners. We know this.
ATS does not charge us for using their forums. We know this.
ATS generates it's profit by advertising. We know this.

So piss and moan all you want but realize you are dealing with a capitalist organization here. A for profit organization.
If ya don't like it ,,,,,,leave. If enough leave because of the ads then maybe things might change but until you take your fingers off the keys and do that, leave, things will continue. Love it or leave it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
ATS love it or leave it.

Do any here suppose that ATS is here because of the altruism of the owners? Pulleese.
ATS is here to make a profit for the owners. We know this.
ATS does not charge us for using their forums. We know this.
ATS generates it's profit by advertising. We know this.

So piss and moan all you want but realize you are dealing with a capitalist organization here. A for profit organization.
If ya don't like it ,,,,,,leave. If enough leave because of the ads then maybe things might change but until you take your fingers off the keys and do that, leave, things will continue. Love it or leave it.

Isn't that a racist suggestion now?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't think ATS intends for their advertisers to hijack their website and make it a total pain the ass to use.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I have no problem with banner adds.
It takes money to run a website.

But in the middle of reading a post or typing a response the page will reload to an add.
That's bull..

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What makes me wonder if it's not a tool of "the man" is that SURELY no one clicks on that old saw anymore. It's a waste of advertising dollars thereby leading me to suspect it's for diversionary purposes.

That particular and suspiciously persistent ad pops up in a few places around the webs where the deep state narrative is being roundly spanked with logic. Probably straight out of some special office at some alphabet or social media giant (is there even a difference?)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Pffft.... We hear at the CIA have better things to do with our time than to distract plebeians with pop ups.

But you have something in your teeth and it's really bothering me, mind getting that?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I know, I'm sorry! But I can't afford dental floss...I've been spinning the wheel and trying to get lucky though! I myself just always stare at folks hairline when I'm talking with them after a lifetime of trying not to look at my mom's wandering eye. It kind of works just so ya' know.

Back to the subject: "Narrative" control is big IC/MIC $ btw. If you've never looked at it, it will probably surprise you how much documented info--and effort--there is.

edit on 25-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Please post anything to do with problematic ads in this Thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join