It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK was going to inform public on Population Control Plan??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I’m reading this book “Man Being, Volume 1: The Transmission” and it’s basically a compendium of historical moments that shaped human civilization all the way back from Sumer to present day. The book is strange but intriguing and true or not it’s a fun read. Anyway this passage struck me:

JFK was going to speak out against a certain cultural evolution or norm that would be promoted through the agreement of the United Nations. There was a global initiative to control the masses and also control their own expiry dates. The lifespan of the masses was to be controlled and instrumental to the alliance between the countries. This is not something that JFK was willing to participate in.

That does sound plausible. The chapter goes on to explain that cell phones became the cancer causing agent to execute that plan. Honestly recommend this book to anyone who wants to hear fascinating theories. I think you can get the book at Amazon, but I got it here...

www.lulu.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jbruno

There might have been a plan but it didn't work. People love to copulate!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

It would be more believable if it was rich sugar diets instead of cell phones. Way cheaper and actually works.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Only a matter of time before someone corrects you and claims he was assassinated because of the Federal Reserve.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Lol except that 70% of the world’s population owns a cell phone a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Here is the thing, I personally do not buy any these conspiracy theories that are not profit based and have no definitive return on investment..

I do not think people orchestrate vast conspiracies for free or for moral reasons..

Your never gonna get a whole lot of amoral people on board for principles..

So when digesting conspiracy theories I want to know a few things...

1) Who if anyone immediately financially profits. If you follow the money does it work with the theories narrative???.

2) was the conspiracy the easiest way to achieve whatever goal??

Hypothetically the government/Illuminati/whoever has a room full of Ivy League diplomas scheming things out for them, right??

So if my trailer park @$$ can come up with a far easier, safer, cheaper plan.....

So could a room of eggheads..

3) is the conspiracy theory profitable, does it stand to make more money than it costs to perpetrate and maintain????

CONCERNING THE OP SPECIFICALLY!!!

The intelligence groups will propose all kinds ridiculous stuff, often really only for cost comparison reasons..

AKA take operation northwoods.... just because some analysts proposed a false flag attack in the US, doesn’t mean it was ever actually considered..

It doesn’t mean it was not highly considered either..

But people point to it like a smoking gun that it really isn’t.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Only a matter of time before someone corrects you and claims he was assassinated because of the Federal Reserve.

It’s not my theory. But I think it makes as much sense as anything we’ve read.

link   

Man.....

The cancer part imho loses ALL credibility..

Everyone uses iPhones....

Not even remotely everyone who uses them gets cancer next to their phone ear..

link   

Population Control

Does this world look like population is being controlled?

In china I guess they are trying but certainly not in the usa.

link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

For sure...

The cell phone part just goes instantly silly

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jbruno
It’s not my theory. But I think it makes as much sense as anything we’ve read.

Except it doesn't since he was a supporter of the Federal Reserve.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I always thought JFK got assassinated because he was going to disclose something about aliens or other worldly things but this sounds more plausible.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

That does sound plausible. The chapter goes on to explain that cell phones became the cancer causing agent to execute that plan.

Come on man. That sounds plausible to you?

So the millions of people around the world who are involved in tech, cell phone manufacturing, and development are all in on it and no one talks.

First rule of cell phone cancer club. You do not talk about cell phone cancer club.

All these same people know that it causes cancer yet they and their families still use them.

sounds legit.

edit on 25-7-2019 by FauxMulder because: keyboard has cancer

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ummmm....if there was a population control plan in the 60s, it failed miserably.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

That does sound plausible. The chapter goes on to explain that cell phones became the cancer causing agent to execute that plan.

Come on man. That sounds plausible to you?

So the millions of people around the world who are involved in cell phone manufacturing and development are all in on it and no one talks.

First rule of cell phone cancer club. You do not talk about cell phone cancer club.

All these same people know that it causes cancer yet they and their families still use them.

sounds legit.

I wouldn’t believe that that millions of employees who help to assemble phones are part of a scheme...but to suggest that there aren’t powerful individuals and organizations who have a vested interest in suppressing the general public is a blatant neglect of documented human history and the atrocities it’s revealed. See the Catholic Church’s History for starters. Genocide, deception, greed. Investigate how former Empires maintained control over distressed populations...plenty there to chew on in my opinion.
edit on 25-7-2019 by Jbruno because: Misspelled word

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Take it with a grain of salt the info is from entities outside of this world.

Man Being is the transcript of a conversation that began in June of 2018. Authors Dramos and Bohemias received communication from Beings outside of the Earth plane

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I agree.
Any conspiracy theory that doesn't include someone making money or gaining power"which leads to money" is probably not true.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Ummmm....if there was a population control plan in the 60s, it failed miserably.

Maybe population control was only part of the plan.
Maybe lowering intelligence was also in the plan.
That is working...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Lol that’s good. The book is stating that the plan was to create an agent that would harm our health and keep us occupied with disease. You’re right people keep having babies! Lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join