It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book “Man Being” suggests the Biblical Hebrews were ET Beings from Sirius

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I’m reading a wild book right now called “Man Being, Volume 1: The Transmission” - it’s a channeled communication. I know most people scoff at the notion of channeled books but this one is mind bending. If you liked the Seth material you ‘ll most definitely love this. Anyhow...this passage stuck out for me - the main theory is that Sirius Beings have been trapped on Earth and there are continuous rescue missions to bring them back home.

The Hebrews are Sirius Beings who were able to make the step toward ascension in the Sinai experience. The Israelites are the Beings that have been left behind and have been given the tools but did not use them. There is a distinction between these two definitions. “Hebrews” is a definition that comes from the use of the codes of the letters known as Hebrew letters. The understanding that the letters are assembled for use in a language is not a correct belief.

The book talks about treaties between ETs and civilizations and how the Vatican is storing said information in its archives. I highly recommend the book especially if you’ve read and enjoyed the Seth Speaks books.

Here’s a link to the book. I think it’s on Amazon and Barnes & Noble and some free chapters on google books.

www.lulu.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I sure hope this thread is not to sirius that I can.t joke around.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Are you serious?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Uhu....ya right

Or the aliens are interdimensional demons posing as saviors......jess

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Be careful if you are using channelled information to influence your voting preferences! That could be sketchy. This does sound fun, though!
edit on 25amThu, 25 Jul 2019 02:26:22 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You're not going to find many grains of truth in these books. It's a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Lol a lot of fun! a reply to: darkbake

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I know where you’re coming from but my experience with channeled material has been the opposite. Of course proving the information is challenging....but it’s no different from what we’re facing in the 3D world. The information we are getting from “reputable sources” and “professionals” is almost always regulated. I suppose most of us don’t believe 100% of what we’re told by Governemnt officials and leading scholars as it’s quite clear in 2019 that the general public has been kept in the dark on matters that pertain to self governance and personal freedom. Wouldn’t you agree? I’m not saying I take channeled material as gospel truth either...but interesting and thought provoking. a reply to: Chazam

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Jbruno

After reading excerpts from this book, I've noticed that it all leads back to the same "Being".

This book says that the "Hyskos" hold the truth, which shouldn't be surprising because they originated from the Caananites and we all know what the Bible says about them.

Zechariah 14:17-21 17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and see therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

Secondly, this book talks about "Nerfertiti" (Egyptian Queen) holding all the tools to reach ascension. If you look up "Nerfertiti", you'll see that during her reign as Queen, that Egypt was worshiping a god named Aten (or Aton) which originated from the sun god, Ra.

For whatever reason, most of these books that have been "channeled" always appear to lead back to "Ra", including some of the personal channelings that I've read about right here on ATS.

edit on 25-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

If there's Gods the sun is one for sure, the bringer of light and life in this system of orbs.

Ra is a cool name.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

That's why Satan/Lucifer was called the "son of the Morning Star". He WAS a light bearer until he rebelled against God and was thrown down to earth, which is why the Bible also refers to him as "the god of this world" and the "prince of the air". The Bible told us that all of the Egyptian gods were imposters that were/are here to deceive us. Ra is from Satan.

edit on 25-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

So Saturn then, good! I was born under Saturn....twice!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
well they tell everyone they are chosen for a reason it seems lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Lol makes perfect sense now a reply to: dantanna

new topics

top topics

join