It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbes, Huffington Post and National Review Delete Pro-Epstein Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Much has been written about Epstein. Moving forward we shall see if Attorneys for the US Department of State or some other US Federal Agency come flying into into the courtroom where he is being tried and state to the presiding Judge that on behalf of the "national security of the United States" this needs to stop right here right now or something else to that affect their cause, or agenda. Thus another potential slap on the wrist or "sealed" forever evidence and documentation kept from the public eye. We shall see.

Following his release from prison, Epstein embarked on a media blitz, using public relations professionals to place articles in publications such as Forbes, the National Review and HuffPost. According to the Times, in the case of Forbes and HuffPost, the stories, which described Epstein as “one of the largest backers of cutting-edge science around the world” and a person “taking action to help a number of scientists thrive during the ‘Trump Era,’ respectively, were written by outside contributors who were able to publish to the site with minimal, if any, editorial oversight.

All three of the stories were removed from the internet after the Times began making inquiries. Neither Forbes nor HuffPost still allow unfiltered outsider publishing on their platforms.

Daily Caller

Much has also been written about Bill and Trump. Bills out of the game but Trump is very much in it and much has been written about his statements and his younger days with Epstein in the 1990's. Obviously several articles I read were trying to connect Trump as another predator who is conjoined at the hip with Epstein. Thus hes guilty! Possibly yea and possibly no.

So here comes this article by The New York Times and picked up by several other media outlets. NY Times basically called out Forbes, Huffington Post and The National Review for what was simply pro Epstein Propaganda. So they pulled the story and removed [scrubbed] them from their servers. Forever.

So here me out. Do these same "MSM" news guys usually trash Trump routinely or do they back him up or is it a 50 /50 split. Because if they are trashing him it would give some credence to Trumps innocence. Additionally, the NY Times seems to have toned it down a bit; meaning to routinely trash Trump. So what happened? Did The Deep State get conquered in the shadows and as a result did the see I eh phone into the NY Times relating to Forbes, Huffington Post and National Review and thus they wrote their story that called out the others who then deleted the Pro-Epstein Propaganda?

Me thinks so. What say you? Also, Q DID NOT SEND ME!

edit on 24-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 24-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Epsteins wiki page is also blocked from further editing.
The only 2 changes to it were removing references to high profile associates like Bill Clinton but they did leave Trump in.
The other was to change his parents race, it went from “Epstein was born to Jewish parents” to “Epstein was born to White parents”

Curiouser and curiouser

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

JIDF control much?
Founders that want open borders?
Having an actual message and bias behind it?

Yup it is all there.
between Jimmy Donal Wales and Angela Starling it is practically a who's who of bias.

blog.wikimedia.org...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
socialtext.com...

If you control the information, you control the future. As you see an analysis company, a news company, and an information company all nestled nice and close to each other for maximum control.
edit on 24-7-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I’m not sure anyone but Epstein is guilty of underage sex.

It has been probably 2 years but I researched the Epstein claims and I found they were very overblown..

I DID NOT REFRESH MY MEMORY HERE FYI...

But from memory he was actually accused of paying young looking prostitutes to give him nude massages.. and at least one of those prostitues was actually 16..

Leading to him being charged..

If memory servers the rampant pedophile ring stuff is from one source with nothing to back it up.

So from my understanding, he did have parties with prostitution, but they were not specifically underage prostitutes.. not saying underage ones were not there, but that they might not have been booked specifically to be underage..

That would explain the relative slap in the wrist.. what he is charged with looks nothing like a super secret pedophile ring..
edit on 24-7-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

If you control the information, you control the future. As you see an analysis company, a news company, and an information company all nestled nice and close to each other for maximum control.

BINGO

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

When the FEDS need money the fines are heavy! FTC just socked it to Facebook for $5 Billion. EU hammered Google for $1.7 Billion

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
This had to happen. Epstein made certain he "serviced" too many movers and shakers in the world. The list of who is connected to him and who went to his Island reads like a who's who of the most important people in the world.
That is why he got a slap on the wrist in FL and was put in upscale jail.
I was waiting for the story to disappear and the trial will also somehow disappear or he will be given another sentence that proves there is a 2 tier system of justice in the US and in the world. Most likely he'll get an ankle bracelet and will be confined to his private island for 6 months. (ha ha - but most likely something equally "punishing" )

edit on 7/24/19 by The2Billies because: clarify

new topics

top topics

join