It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cure is Suppressed by FDA and High Cholesterol actually prevents heart disease.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

True. But fructose, fluoride and the promotion of Alcohol has sent us backwards in time

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Niks22

The flu vaccine came to prominence in the US in the 30's.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

So they approved clinical trials then tried to jail him? Seems like we're not getting the full story. No I didn't spend an hour watching your video. I watched a little bit but it was full of fluff and accusations without much substance.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Statistics can be manipulated.

You need to look at how average lifespan is calculated. It is not really accurate if it is expected lifespan at birth since better healthcare/medical knowledge result in less death of newborns and mothers, and children mortality rate is lower.

It is like how insurance agents scaring you with top cause of deaths. Medically, there is no such thing as die of old age. It is always a failure of something, e.g. 'Dying peacefully' is a heart failure.
edit on 23-7-2019 by everyonedies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
People do not have to treat things like Cancer as if they are majic….these are curable afflictions...they are basic bacterial issues with a small pleomorphic twist the research is available,if anyone is looking for it......it is not that data is not available it is that our trust in Dr.s and the entire Medical profession which translates into ALL SOCIETAL SYSTEMS IN OUR BRAINS...is being used against us and has been weaponised....if you reject the Dr.s you reject EVERYTHING....if you reject their level of acumen or education you hit an immovable wall...…..but the key to a healthy life is to get over the trauma and move forward finding your own data and building your own reality....you see NOTHING CAN BE HIDDEN....there are only traps along the way.....ANYONE CAN FIND THE TRUE EASY CURES FOR CANCER AND ALL DISESASES IF THEY SIMPLY REJECT THE STATUS QUO and begin to do their own research with confidence.

The problem is that there are Global Anti-Humanitarian Terrorists at work who are spending trillions of dollars to keep you in the dark....its just an INVESTMENT TO THEM....your life is leveraged from birth as an asset.....so is your death...you ARE ACCOUNTED FOR....and they do things like cornering the GLOBAL SUPPLY and then intentionally pollute the Baking Soda supply with "aromatics" which really means the plicks have put chemical compounds into a CURE that WEAPONISE the cure against you...….just like Hulda Clark showed they have done to our Global water supplies with Chlorine and chloride.....just like Grocery stores that sell only or mostly foods that are not the best for us that will make us sick.....shade family plants like potatos and grass seed they call "grain" and Onions and garlic and other things that add to the parasitic workload our bodies deal with daily and peripherally but critically add to the chemical cocktail which triggers the pleomorphic bacteria in most of us to go rouge and fight for its life reaching its 3rd stage which we call cancer....first its a bacterial infection in our gut then it goes to a viral threat in our blood they call the "Superbug"(its a lie they know what it is and its a bacteria behaving and looking like a virus) then it goes to a fungal threat in our entire bodies then without immediate interventions we die.

However as anyone who has even spoken of anything like this quickly discovers....it is not a battle anyone can even enter into on their own....NO ONE WILL LISTEN....90% cannot fathom having their status quo based support bubbles burst ,so really its up to individuals to either research or follow the Status Quo.

In my experience it is people like myself who have been artificially forced out of the Status Quo reality bubble which supports everyone that eventually learn to trust themselves more than the bastardised Systems designed to farm us and use us and profit from us....only a select few are treated this way...and ironically it is the dotarded TPTB or Global powermongers whose poorly managed peripheral business interests cause them the most problems.... you have to be extremely disenchanted to be miffed off enough to abandon the Status Quo which is step-on to learning truths and 99% of people MUST BE PUSHED THERE....in my case WCB Canada which is an International arm of TPTB screwed me over totally in a fraudulent manner and EVERYWHERE I TURNED FOR HELP OR DATA I WAS STONEWALLED UNTIL I GRASPED THE DEPTH AND WIDTH OF THE GLOBAL ANTI-hUMANITARIAN tERRORISIM BEING ACTIONED UPON EVERYONE EVERYWHERE.

Only the smartest most impassioned people will quickly scale the data ladders that lead them to truths....everyone will get there or can get there but some blueflame it right to the core of the issue....to many stupid bad guys miffed off and screwed over to many normal good passionate driven people forcing them to adapt or go extinct...you see it is the dotarded TPTB that have caused their own problems.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: everyonedies

So what is the average life span?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The average lifespan keeps increasing. Something about our diets must be changing for the better already.

Joe Biden was supposed to cure cancer, but the people running his organization shut it down last week.

The Biden Cancer Initiative July 15 announced that it has suspended operations.

The nonprofit archive.bidencancer.org was built to continue the pursuit of the goals of the White House Cancer Moonshot program created by President Barack Obama and led by Vice President Joe Biden (The Cancer Letter, April 7, 2017).
cancerletter.com...

But keep this very quiet. Biden is the Media's favorite Presidential Candidate.

It's called preservatives.....99% of foods use preservatives.
These chemicals may be preserving human organs and tissue as well.
It's just something people dont want to hear, especially with the organic phase.

But GMOs might be aiding out life span

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

But I thought preservatives were bad?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Niks22
a reply to: Bloodworth

But I thought preservatives were bad?

I guess they cant be that bad if they are preserving our tissues and organs. If that's true

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah but, I once read that 72% of all statistics are made up on the spot...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yeah because the FDA is the only medical national body in the world that does that sort of thing, NASA is the only space agency and USA is the only country.

What an insular view of the universe.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

Their the first to do it. Everyone else just followed

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The average lifespan keeps increasing. Something about our diets must be changing for the better already.

Wasn't there an article recently showing average life span in the US is decreasing?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

When I got cancer I could have listened to advice like this or the advice that I take the radio and chemo on offer.

The cancer got cured so guess which one I picked.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Chemo?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

Probably. Depopulation agenda is not even kept secret

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rhombus101

Yeah but, I once read that 72% of all statistics are made up on the spot...

That figure is way out of date. Latest research puts the figure at 84.12154%

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You know why this goes on constantly ? Because we the people allow it. We literally sit back n watch TV as the elite keep everything really good away from us, and kill those who take a big stand for us. We allow it, plain n simple.

They can keep feeding us # while they eat salad and they know we will do absolutely nothing about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I have the same genetic gift / curse. That's why I went on the all-XXXX diet. Who the hell wants to live to be old enough to not feel your feet or recognize your own grandchildren?
edit on 26-7-2019 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRealSolarPanel

True. But majority of people are ignorant anyways and won’t accept that the government doesn’t care for them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join