It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cure is Suppressed by FDA and High Cholesterol actually prevents heart disease.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Niks22

Amazing find, thanks. Everyone needs to see this.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Nobody gets the importance of what I say when I say it's all about the nocebo effect, ,99% of all human illnesses, disease start in the brain, acceptance that oh I will get that, germs everywhere, fear, fear fear..... We are creators
So it people when to accept an illness as if there temple is made of hay carry on, I have an army of white blood cells that are undefeated and they rule my temple with an iron fist, nothing more than an onset of the cold in over 20 years, I don't get sick because this believe I don't get sick.
Nothing to fear but fear itself.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Everybody gets sick one day. So will you

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

True. But people are to brainwashed to care even after watching this

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

So the cure is a positive attitude ?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Nobody gets the importance of what I say when I say it's all about the nocebo effect, ,99% of all human illnesses, disease start in the brain, acceptance that oh I will get that, germs everywhere, fear, fear fear..... We are creators
So it people when to accept an illness as if there temple is made of hay carry on, I have an army of white blood cells that are undefeated and they rule my temple with an iron fist, nothing more than an onset of the cold in over 20 years, I don't get sick because this believe I don't get sick.
Nothing to fear but fear itself.

Must tell my wife this. "That cancer that you had, love, seems......."

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join