It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Trump Pledges to Help ASAP Rocky

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
a reply to: projectvxn

Ok, so you've got a minor example of Trump releasing some inmates (Kushner's directive). Will he be taking on mass-incarceration? Highly unlikely, and I'll believe it when I see it.

Then you've got one example of "after a Kim Kardashian visit" that couldn't be more pandering. Trump loves to suck up to those that love him. Doesn't really matter what kind of total trash they are. If they like Trump, Trump will like them back... until they say something bad about Trump. Then no more helping. Doesn't even matter if it was a good thing for the country or not.

And then another example where he was just in the same picture as some black people? And I thought it couldn't get more desperate. So how about all those pictures of Trump with the Clintons? Or the video of him with Epstein? Or countless other questionable pictures of him with mobsters, criminals, strippers, etc.? Do they matter as well? Cause he's way more friendly with them in those examples than this picture.

Again, nothing here to discount Trump ongoing racial mess that he's created all on his own.
There's every opportunity for him to be an inclusive president that brings the country together.
But when you run on a campaign (lifetime) of division and slander from the get go, it's going to be a lot to walk back.
People don't forget, and they also aren't going to trust your motives. Especially when they are so few and far between.

“Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!”
Trump's idiocy is off the charts.

Try explaining this...

Jesse Jackson praising Trump for giving him a free lease when he started Rainbow Coalition...

But he is a racist...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sweden huh.. hmm, those guys sure looked swedish to me.

Ionno, I wanted someone to beat that one punk ass long before the first video ended.. meh

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: okrian
a reply to: projectvxn

Ok, so you've got a minor example of Trump releasing some inmates (Kushner's directive). Will he be taking on mass-incarceration? Highly unlikely, and I'll believe it when I see it.

Then you've got one example of "after a Kim Kardashian visit" that couldn't be more pandering. Trump loves to suck up to those that love him. Doesn't really matter what kind of total trash they are. If they like Trump, Trump will like them back... until they say something bad about Trump. Then no more helping. Doesn't even matter if it was a good thing for the country or not.

And then another example where he was just in the same picture as some black people? And I thought it couldn't get more desperate. So how about all those pictures of Trump with the Clintons? Or the video of him with Epstein? Or countless other questionable pictures of him with mobsters, criminals, strippers, etc.? Do they matter as well? Cause he's way more friendly with them in those examples than this picture.

Again, nothing here to discount Trump ongoing racial mess that he's created all on his own.
There's every opportunity for him to be an inclusive president that brings the country together.
But when you run on a campaign (lifetime) of division and slander from the get go, it's going to be a lot to walk back.
People don't forget, and they also aren't going to trust your motives. Especially when they are so few and far between.

“Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!”
Trump's idiocy is off the charts.

Try explaining this...

Jesse Jackson praising Trump for giving him a free lease when he started Rainbow Coalition...

But he is a racist...

Why bother man, they won't listen. They're too hung up on orange man honk reeeee.

Wasting your time and energy. You can show 1000 of these people all the truth in the world and 1000 would ignore you, because they're right, you're wrong.

est quod est..

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Arnie123
Oh? Is this guy being held as a political prisoner, now? LOL

Or is he being held for possibly inciting violence and public brawling. maybe public intoxication too boot.

There is a video of the incident. He is innocent. At first, I didn't really have any sympathy. However, I saw the video and he is innocent. He and his security repeatedly asked the some guys to leave them alone and tried to walk away. They were continually accosted and eventually had enough and beat the brakes off the guys.

Ironically, ASAP got some heat from the woke black community because he wasn't a big BLM supporter. Many of these same woke invididuals were happy to see him in jail.

Is that the video that shows him punching the guy on the ground?

No, just what led up to it. They cut it off when they came to blows. You clearly see that the guys won't back off and leave them alone after repeatedly being asked nicely.

This one shows the actual fight.

Neither video shows who started the fight. It does show him attacking the guy while he is on the ground.

He might well be innocent but the video evidence certainly doesn't show that.

Yes, it did. Watch the first long one. About the 1 minute mark, the scrawny guy swings on the big burly security guard. The security guy brushes him off and keeps telling him to walk away. They are clearly being followed and accosted.

Throughout the entire video you clearly see ASAP and his crew walking away and being followed. At some point, the little guy just needs a Darwin award. People have a right to defend themselves. Sometimes all you can do is beat someone's azz. That butt kicking does not rise to the level of needing to put someone in jail for two weeks. People get stomped out like that everyday.

Punching someone repeatedly while they are on the ground is not defence. No expert on Swedish law but I doubt it is there either.

Punching someone repeatedly while they are on the ground is not defence. No expert on Swedish law but I doubt it is there either.

It is.
You want to make sure the aggressor is subdued and no longer able nor willing to continue.
Lawful in most countries in most instances of self-defense.

In most countries (The U.S.,being slightly different in some states) self defence requires a reasonable belief that you or others are in danger. Now if he can so show that to hitting the guy repeatedly when he was down was necessary then he can probably make that defence.

The point being that there is nothing in the video to show that is the case. Doesn't mean it wasnt either but claims it shows him to be innocent are misplaced.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
Sweden huh.. hmm, those guys sure looked swedish to me.

Ionno, I wanted someone to beat that one punk ass long before the first video ended.. meh

Sweden has been blessed with globalisation, much like many Western/Northern European nations...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Or is he being held for possibly inciting violence and public brawling. maybe public intoxication too boot.

I've seen the video. From where I was sitting it looked like they did everything they could to avoid the conflict. Maybe you should watch it.

(post by PhilbertDezineck removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i watched the video, those guys looked drunk, and just kept following the crew. i have seen this exact same thing at after bars close in nyc or hoboken. people just wanting to fight, and the other people just trying to walk away. im glad rocky beat that loser up, he deserved it.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

There is a video of the incident. He is innocent. At first, I didn't really have any sympathy. However, I saw the video and he is innocent. He and his security repeatedly asked the some guys to leave them alone and tried to walk away. They were continually accosted and eventually had enough and beat the brakes off the guys.

Ironically, ASAP got some heat from the woke black community because he wasn't a big BLM supporter. Many of these same woke invididuals were happy to see him in jail.

No, just what led up to it. They cut it off when they came to blows. You clearly see that the guys won't back off and leave them alone after repeatedly being asked nicely.

Neither video shows who started the fight. It does show him attacking the guy while he is on the ground.

Yes, it did. Watch the first long one. About the 1 minute mark, the scrawny guy swings on the big burly security guard. The security guy brushes him off and keeps telling him to walk away. They are clearly being followed and accosted.

Throughout the entire video you clearly see ASAP and his crew walking away and being followed. At some point, the little guy just needs a Darwin award. People have a right to defend themselves. Sometimes all you can do is beat someone's azz. That butt kicking does not rise to the level of needing to put someone in jail for two weeks. People get stomped out like that everyday.

It is.
You want to make sure the aggressor is subdued and no longer able nor willing to continue.

In most countries (The U.S.,being slightly different in some states) self defence requires a reasonable belief that you or others are in danger. Now if he can so show that to hitting the guy repeatedly when he was down was necessary then he can probably make that defence.

The point being that there is nothing in the video to show that is the case. Doesn't mean it wasnt either but claims it shows him to be innocent are misplaced.

I made no reference to fault or guilt

(post by PhilbertDezineck removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It is.

I made no reference to fault or guilt

You referenced the lawfulness of his actions.

Besides which it was the point of the whole conversation.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It seems like once the girl's told them that the stalker's were grabbing and harassing them too, that was the final straw.

(post by AntonGonist removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

ALSO
*ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: seaswine

You sound like you've never been a fist fight before... Do you actually think there is a ref who breaks it up and tells you to go to a corner because one guy is on the ground? GTFOH.

If it comes to blows, someone is going down and there may be swings thrown while the other guy is on the ground. That is called a fight. I've seen worse fights in high school.

All the video shows is Rocky throwing the guy to the ground and then attacking him on the ground with his security crew also pilling in.

As I said we don't see who started the fight but the video certainly doesn't show him to be innocent.

We arent talking about a school yard fight. We are talking about a grown man and his security detail assaulting someone.

Did you watch the video? ASAP and his guys were more than lenient and asked politely to be left alone multiple times. The first vid even shows big man exercising restraint when the one kid starts throwing punches.

Also, once you have someone on the ground in a street fight, you don't stop until they are OUT. last thing you want to do is give them a chance to get up to counter or pull a weapon on you.

You have an incomplete video showing part of a situation. It certainly doesn't show him to be innocent.

Yeah that's true that video is cut a bit. That said, using a little bit of logic, we can deduce that they were most likely not in the wrong. The fact they didn't start pummeling them after those first punches were thrown, as well as them saying nearly a dozen times "We don't want problems/don't want to fight/please stop following us."

Also, the girl at the end saying how they were grabbing her and her friends butt earlier shows they don't understand physical boundaries.

Don't bother. Sceptic wants him to be guilty for some reason.

The 4 or 5 times I have said we don't know if he is guilty or not confusing you.

What I do know he us not automatically not guilty by virtue of being American or because Trump wants to help him.

Not at all. What confuses me is why you're insistent that the video shows nothing, despite evidence to the contrary being pointed out to you multiple times.

Maybe you're confused about what self defense means to us across the pond, specifically threat neutralization. The guards gave them ample warning.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Looks as though the world is blessed with idiot kids in every country.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

So Trump is once again showing how racist he really is by pledging to assist getting rapper, ASAP Rocky out of a Swedish jail. The rapper was jailed two weeks ago after he and his crew beat shiznit out of some guys who were harassing them. The incident was caught on video and it does appear the rapper was merely defending himself against some belligerent stalker/fans. His jailing without charges has caused an uproar.

So apparently Kanye & Kim reached out to Trump and he is trying to step in. I mean, what else would a racist do?

Trump to Help ASAP Rocky

This is fricken mental gymnastics if i ever saw it. Jesus help you, if Jesus is real. Trump is the definition of racist but yeah, your post shows he is not. My post sucks and I am willing to admit it. ALL post here suck. GO OUTSIDE AND STOP POSTING AND LIVE

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hahaha

they got they ass whooped

A$AP FOREVER

FREE FLACKO

They should be given award they gave those dude what they wanted an ass whoopin hahaha.

Sweden you whack.
edit on 21-7-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Whole # is hilarious.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

You sound like you've never been a fist fight before... Do you actually think there is a ref who breaks it up and tells you to go to a corner because one guy is on the ground? GTFOH.

If it comes to blows, someone is going down and there may be swings thrown while the other guy is on the ground. That is called a fight. I've seen worse fights in high school.

All the video shows is Rocky throwing the guy to the ground and then attacking him on the ground with his security crew also pilling in.

As I said we don't see who started the fight but the video certainly doesn't show him to be innocent.

We arent talking about a school yard fight. We are talking about a grown man and his security detail assaulting someone.

Did you watch the video? ASAP and his guys were more than lenient and asked politely to be left alone multiple times. The first vid even shows big man exercising restraint when the one kid starts throwing punches.

Also, once you have someone on the ground in a street fight, you don't stop until they are OUT. last thing you want to do is give them a chance to get up to counter or pull a weapon on you.

You have an incomplete video showing part of a situation. It certainly doesn't show him to be innocent.

Yeah that's true that video is cut a bit. That said, using a little bit of logic, we can deduce that they were most likely not in the wrong. The fact they didn't start pummeling them after those first punches were thrown, as well as them saying nearly a dozen times "We don't want problems/don't want to fight/please stop following us."

Also, the girl at the end saying how they were grabbing her and her friends butt earlier shows they don't understand physical boundaries.

Don't bother. Sceptic wants him to be guilty for some reason.

The 4 or 5 times I have said we don't know if he is guilty or not confusing you.

What I do know he us not automatically not guilty by virtue of being American or because Trump wants to help him.

Not at all. What confuses me is why you're insistent that the video shows nothing, despite evidence to the contrary being pointed out to you multiple times.

Maybe you're confused about what self defense means to us across the pond, specifically threat neutralization. The guards gave them ample warning.

Because as already pointed out the video is incomplete and in no way shows that his actions are self defence.

What self defence might mean to you isn't really relevant to if he is innocent or not.

edit on 21-7-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join