It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Trump Pledges to Help ASAP Rocky

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Americans operate on "don't want none, don't start none" most us are down to give folks what they want. ^_^

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I agree, let em rot.
But I think the point of the op was that trump is willing to help black men where if he was a racist he wouldn't bother.

The idea he is a racist has always been dumb to me anyway.

It's possible that he is using this to "prove" he isn't racist.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: seaswine

originally posted by: seaswine

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Arnie123
Oh? Is this guy being held as a political prisoner, now? LOL

Or is he being held for possibly inciting violence and public brawling. maybe public intoxication too boot.

There is a video of the incident. He is innocent. At first, I didn't really have any sympathy. However, I saw the video and he is innocent. He and his security repeatedly asked the some guys to leave them alone and tried to walk away. They were continually accosted and eventually had enough and beat the brakes off the guys.

Ironically, ASAP got some heat from the woke black community because he wasn't a big BLM supporter. Many of these same woke invididuals were happy to see him in jail.

Is that the video that shows him punching the guy on the ground?

No, just what led up to it. They cut it off when they came to blows. You clearly see that the guys won't back off and leave them alone after repeatedly being asked nicely.

This one shows the actual fight.

Neither video shows who started the fight. It does show him attacking the guy while he is on the ground.

He might well be innocent but the video evidence certainly doesn't show that.

Yes, it did. Watch the first long one. About the 1 minute mark, the scrawny guy swings on the big burly security guard. The security guy brushes him off and keeps telling him to walk away. They are clearly being followed and accosted.

Throughout the entire video you clearly see ASAP and his crew walking away and being followed. At some point, the little guy just needs a Darwin award. People have a right to defend themselves. Sometimes all you can do is beat someone's azz. That butt kicking does not rise to the level of needing to put someone in jail for two weeks. People get stomped out like that everyday.

Punching someone repeatedly while they are on the ground is not defence. No expert on Swedish law but I doubt it is there either.

You sound like you've never been a fist fight before... Do you actually think there is a ref who breaks it up and tells you to go to a corner because one guy is on the ground? GTFOH.

If it comes to blows, someone is going down and there may be swings thrown while the other guy is on the ground. That is called a fight. I've seen worse fights in high school.

All the video shows is Rocky throwing the guy to the ground and then attacking him on the ground with his security crew also pilling in.

As I said we don't see who started the fight but the video certainly doesn't show him to be innocent.

We arent talking about a school yard fight. We are talking about a grown man and his security detail assaulting someone.

Did you watch the video? ASAP and his guys were more than lenient and asked politely to be left alone multiple times. The first vid even shows big man exercising restraint when the one kid starts throwing punches.

Also, once you have someone on the ground in a street fight, you don't stop until they are OUT. last thing you want to do is give them a chance to get up to counter or pull a weapon on you.

You have an incomplete video showing part of a situation. It certainly doesn't show him to be innocent.

Yeah that's true that video is cut a bit. That said, using a little bit of logic, we can deduce that they were most likely not in the wrong. The fact they didn't start pummeling them after those first punches were thrown, as well as them saying nearly a dozen times "We don't want problems/don't want to fight/please stop following us."

Also, the girl at the end saying how they were grabbing her and her friends butt earlier shows they don't understand physical boundaries.

Don't bother. Sceptic wants him to be guilty for some reason.

The 4 or 5 times I have said we don't know if he is guilty or not confusing you.

What I do know he us not automatically not guilty by virtue of being American or because Trump wants to help him.

Not at all. What confuses me is why you're insistent that the video shows nothing, despite evidence to the contrary being pointed out to you multiple times.

Maybe you're confused about what self defense means to us across the pond, specifically threat neutralization. The guards gave them ample warning.

What self defense means in the US is irrelevant as the incident happened in Sweden. The guys stalking/harassing them are clearly looking for a fight and ASAP's crew do everything they can to avoid one (short of phoning police to report alleged assaults) but I don't think Sweden or anywhere in Europe extends self defence to beating someone up while they're on the ground and completely outnumbered.
edit on 21-7-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Are you familiar with the word TOKEN?
That is what this equates to.
A show for the black vote he is not going to get.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceForceAlien

The rest of the world sees this.
Not an altruistic trump.
Thats what he wanted people to see but that is not how this looks on the heels of his behavior this past week and a half.
It just looks like a smoke screen. A show. Look how not racist I am kind of thing.
edit on 7212019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

The thread is not about this guy or his guilt or innocence.
Its about trumps attempt to not look like a racist by saying he will rescue this man.
Its about the face he presents to the world. ( the mask he presents to the world)
His lies... even about his own feelings and thoughts. He is not even honest with himself.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: seaswine

The thread is not about this guy or his guilt or innocence.
Its about trumps attempt to not look like a racist by saying he will rescue this man.
Its about the face he presents to the world. ( the mask he presents to the world)
His lies... even about his own feelings and thoughts. He is not even honest with himself.
You're wrong Princess.

Since the late 90s, everybody knows that Trump isn't a racist, that's your disgusting opinion about him.

Yeah, getting tired of the whole lying thing, DUDE, YOU LIE.

You lie a lot, considering your views and opinions, how does that make you ny different than Trump?

All in all, this thread is about celebrities reaching out to Trump to help their own, he shouldn't do it because "Liberal Hollywood", but seeing as Kanye and his wife have helped push meaningful legislation, of course he'll help.

That's what world leaders do, help to get their citizens out from foreign places.

You really need to cut the BS out, how long have you been on this site with that same shtick attitude?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
There's an easy way to define Trump's action. Let's see how many people of color who are NOT rich/famous are being held in foreign countries where Trump has been asked to help them by people who are NOT rich/famous that Trump has done anything to help. Are there any? I sincerely doubt it. This is the rich & famous helping the rich & famous. Do you honestly believe Trump would lift a finger if this was your black friend in jail?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I mean, what else would a racist do?

Like most racists, Trump doesn't mind helping A$AP because he has money. If he was poor and not famous, Trump wouldn't care.

So, yeah, Trump is still the Racist-In-Chief. He likes the rich blacks though.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
There's an easy way to define Trump's action. Let's see how many people of color who are NOT rich/famous are being held in foreign countries where Trump has been asked to help them by people who are NOT rich/famous that Trump has done anything to help. Are there any? I sincerely doubt it. This is the rich & famous helping the rich & famous. Do you honestly believe Trump would lift a finger if this was your black friend in jail?

Spot on, was going to say as much last night..but why bother, whats the point anymore.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
TRUMP STUNT

That's it.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is pretty much the equivalent of someone saying.."I'm not a bigot..I know a black guy"

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
TRUMP STUNT

That's it.

Just one more in a long pathetic list of "stunts" amirite?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Just like with the kids from the ucla basketball team right?

interesting it is you calling a person a token and not trump

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Edumakated

Why? A Swedish jail isn't a North Korean Gulag. Why should Trump intervene in Swedish law, if an American broke it? It's not like this is a diplomatic crisis.

I think Trump is a fan boy of Kim Kardashian and is looking for a little tit for tat remuneration from her, and maybe a little more bizzarro world adulation from Kanye!

You're such a dunce.

What law did this American break?

Being part of a fight in public?
Many people are held without charges until investigation is done.
America might have a time frame on that?

But whatever the case, someone names asap rocky will probably find themselves in and out of jail often throughout their lives.

Sometimes even managers push for crimes to be committed because a jail sentence and media coverage boosts popularity.

Let em rot

Swedish prison. , lol

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The irony here, is you don’t have any idea how racist this statement and your mindset is. Actually all these last replies are ironically racist, not just your’s but everyone of the “token/Uncle Tom” replies.

edit on 23-7-2019 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
These poor black people can’t tell when they’re being played and used... It takes a white liberal that knows better, to show them better.....

That’s what this last page of replies reads out like. But no, you’re not condescending your helping the poor black man to know better...

SMH...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

White liberal view minorities as pets.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Or he's making a public gesture to get more voters for 2020... Your argument amounts to "i have a black friend so im incapable of racism".

Not saying Trump's racist but jesussss you trump drones will make any sort of thread to praise your beloved king or spit on his hated enemies.

It's just pathetic at this point.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

White liberal view minorities as pets.

Take liberalism too far and you meet (self-)destruction.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join