It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admittance of Area 51's existence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Has the federal gov. admitted at the least to Area 51's existence yet? If they haven't, that seems silly since there are tons of satellite imagery out there show its existence. This certainly seems to imply that they have admitted its existence at the least, though it does seem to be an informal admission.

If nothing else, the safety of those who work at Area 51 is dependent on the secrecy of this place being lifted. Those people have rights, and the violation of those rights and the health risks to which they're exposed is illegal.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah
Has the federal gov. admitted at the least to Area 51's existence yet?

Clinton finally admitted its existence after some lawsuits by former workers who got sick because of their toxic waste dumping.

[edit on 3/4/2005 by Cryus]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Area-51 has been acknowledged but the top secret "research" has been moved into a new 'secret' base in Utah. This happened ~10 years ago.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

MR. BACON: The part that struck me the most about the news coverage of those photographs was the conclusive statement that no aliens were observed near Groom Lake, and I was gratified by that because we've long said that this is not a center for UFO or alien activity. So I was very glad that commercial satellite photos were interpreted by some leading news analyst to make the same conclusion.

I find it funny how he says this right after explaining how they have had 40 years to learn how to deal with overhead satellite surveillance. If they are indeed testing UFO's there, and they can track satellites over the base, it's safe to say that of course they wouldnt be doing UFO flight tests while satellites are flying over, let alone any top secret weapons or aircraft testing at all. The guy is basically just feeding us more conspiracy theories to think about.

[edit on 4/3/05 by Meteor_of_War]

top topics

join