It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Ilhan Omar have her citizenship revoked....looks like it could be

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
To see her expelled from the House of Representatives would be a dream come true. But like everything else, major media and TPTB that support this behavior, it is a pipe dream. The push to fundamentally change this country to Marxism is frightening. All I can do is take care of my family. When the call to help take care of my American family comes I am ready. I truly believe civil war is coming as the obvious storm clouds are gathering. If Omar is relieved of her status then the storm clouds will be dispersing a little bit. Just a bit.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: tanstaafl

You maybe should re-read the OP.

I didn't say just 'the OP'... I said 'the OP that claimed she was marrying her brother so she could acquire citizenship'...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, Omar is an anti semite and pro islamic terrorist and does have a sketchy past in regards to her immigration and marital/tax status. (Trump does too tax wise). But so do the Clintons, so does Obama and half the dem 2020 candidates. I think the DNC would love to be rid of Omar and AOC, they're having a " Coyote Morning" after this past election. If they can play victim over having them removed, its a win win for them. AOC is just a loud mouth nitwit, too stupid and erratic to be truly useful to them.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Gateway Pundit isn't giving up.

Ilhan Omar’s Marriage to Brother Was a Sham – It Is Widely Circulated in Somali Community That Her Brother Is Gay

According to their sources in the Somalian-American community:

The story about Ilhan marrying her brother is well known and is a very common thing among Somali people in the diaspora. Ilhan had a child with her real husband while married to her brother to get him US residency and ultimately obtain US citizenship. This is clear example of someone who does not respect the laws of this country and probably thinks that the Sharia marriage with her actual husband is the one that counts.

Her brother is a bit of an issue for bigots in both our clan and the Somali community. His lifestyle was so troublesome for her support from the Somali community, that he was made to relocate back to Europe, somewhere in England I believe. Ilhan bills herself as a progressive to to one side, and conservative to the other.

You can see how the issue of her brother’s lifestyle was an issue for her during her election. In case her brother’s sexuality is not well known, he is gay.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaaflI think you may have this backwards. Yesterday, a talking head said that the fraud was that Omar fudged a fake marriage to bring her brother here to the U.S.A. It's still criminal, but kicking her out after it's been proved, might require a plea deal, so she avoids prison. Better yet, send her to jail, here, and then charge some more Demos as accessories, and send them to jail, along side her. If the Palestinian skank is wired into terrorists, we can nail her for those connections.
My question, is when will the long knives come out? What yesterday's kerfluffle showed me is that Pelosi's not some untouchable icon, either. The Awan caper may end Pelosi's carreer, if A.G. Barr decides to push it for all it's worth. I think if they keep screw88ng with Barr and Trump, it's a question of when, not if, those long knives come out of their scabbards.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ocrazio is just that. bat shlt crazy. I'm ok with her bartender ways because she will not last long.

The two Muslim transplants, however, can go back to their respective countries...fix their mess...then come back and preach from virtue hill. Until then their sole purpose is nothing more than to attempt to influence a globalist agenda for the acceptance of Sharia Law Islam.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
a reply to: tanstaaflIf the Palestinian skank is wired into terrorists, we can nail her for those connections.

I haven't heard of Rashida Tlaib having terrorist connections, but she definitely has problems of her own.

EVIDENCE: Rashida Tlaib ‘Lied’ About Residency To Run For Office, Registered To Vote At False Address

Back in January, it was discovered that Tlaib had used a false address when she first ran for her seat in Congress. Michigan law requires that representatives must live in the district they represent. Tlaib's district is in Detroit, and she claimed her father's address so she could qualify to be on the ballot there, but it has since been discovered that she was actually living in Dearborn, outside the district. Her own father has confirmed that she didn't live there, and seems to agree that she committed fraud. She later changed her address to an apartment in Detroit.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Probably sworn in on a Quran...

Yes. She was sworn in on a Quran.

She could have chosen a copy of the constitution like John Brennan did, but, noooooooo....she CHOSE to use a Quran.

She's a fraud, imo, and a danger to our country's institutions, not to mention our very soul. We opened the door too wide during the Obama years and now they're in our House.

Has anyone else notice Omar's style of speaking? It's kind of militant-sounding like Michelle O's. She has some of the same clipped inflections.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

He actually said something like:

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

Link

He didn't say they should go back to x country, but rather to go back and fix democrat states/cities which are broken and are infested with crime. I agree 100% with him. Only in the case of Omar would his statement mean for her to go back to Somalia and fix the broken system there and crime, etc.

edit on 17-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Video released the other day from Alpha News that delivers, "important news programming to audiences everywhere in Minnesota." Video concerns Omar's supposed marriage to her brother:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I had not seen that video before. Very interesting indeed. I also thought that the fact that the Somali community is under threat by certain other Somalies should they try to speak about this, to be downright terrorist-like behavior. We do not need this kind of strong-arm tactics used by congresspersons to shut people up. She is a dangerous seed to be allowed to take root, imo.

I hope #1 and #3 are thrown at her in a serious investigation.

edit on 17-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Here is today's Gateway Pundit salvo.

David Steinberg released his latest report on controversial Rep. Ilhan Omar on Thursday at PowerLineblog.com.

According to Steinberg there is credible evident that Ilhan Omar and her family changed their name to illegally enter the United States back in 1995.

The article then go on to list the evidence that the guy Omar married was her brother. But this first part is what caught my attention. Omar's father is a war criminal. If her family changed their name to avoid detection when they entered the US, that in itself is illegal, and would be grounds to deport them.

It would certainly be interesting if Omar became the first sitting member of Congress to be deported from the country.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Thanks for that informative article. I followed the links in it to other articles that shed even more light on who and what this woman is. The articles are provided through twitter.com...

Her vile anti-America anti-semitism rhetoric and her dishonesty and intentional fraud is in the spotlight now. I have a feeling that more people will expose her. Maybe it is time we actually follow our own rules and laws that are on the books for this very reason.

Just because denaturalizing someone isn't done very often, doesn't mean it shouldn't ever be done, especially considering the danger radical America haters like her pose.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If she broke the law, if she violated the law, she should be punished.

No one is above the law.

I'm sure even our leftists would agree with that.

I'll bet this is the shortest thread ever!

(Waiting for lefties to come running to her defense now. . . . )

So when Trump became elected there were a good number of Hollywood elites that screamed in pain saying they were going to move to Canada. The response was GOOD! Don't let the American door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Was that raciest?

What makes a person racist? I think you DBCowboy could do a good job with this as its own topic, but a racist is a person who uses race/color of a person as a or THE main point in their decision making process. With these four women that is basically what they do 100 times a day, even John Lewis looks in pain every time one of them speaks.

One thing people have over looked with Trump's message is he also said once you fixed it there then COME BACK and tell us how you did it, so I think people need to understand Trump's whole point and not go REEEeee racist on word 3 of his point.

Now back to Hollywood, its the same message...If you don't like it here then leave, plain and simple, if you do not like our constitutionally base Republic then find a place that you do like. This isn't racist, it's advice.

edit on 18-7-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why the left needs racism . . . even counterfeit racism

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I already called it back in January.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
School records support the claim that Omar married her brother.

This information has been out there for some time. School records support the assertion that she married her brother for either immigration fraud or school loan fraud reasons.

Additionally, she has a long criminal record and filed joint taxes for at least two years with a man not her husband -- tax fraud. The media new because people did the leg work on this and it was reported to them, but ends justify the means, and the press wanted Omar to be the face of progressivism.

This further illuminates the case against Omar and evidence that she married her brother for fraud purposes. There are more links in the post. You want all the evidence for it. It's there. I've been following all this on Power Line since the start. They have a vested interest because one of their posters is from Minnesota. She's not actually an Omar. That family allowed her and her sister and father to use that name when they originally applied for asylum her.

Her brother and other 3 siblings used the actual family name to apply for asylum in the UK.
edit on 18-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Breitbart has further info on Omar's fraudulent family

Steinberg claims that Omar is actually one of five siblings in the Elmi family from Somalia. Three of the siblings were granted asylum in the United Kingdom, while two were granted asylum in the United States, including the father, Sternberg alleges.

He further alleges: “The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family.”

According to earlier reporting, this sort of sham family consisting of unrelated individuals is common in the Somali community, and is done specifically to game the immigration laws.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Lets be fair, there's enough proof to throw the book at her but the questions are this 1. will they and 2. would they deport her and any false grounds family.

1. This depends on the level of stupid uber liberal support she's gets, if there's enough political leveraging going on she might just get a warning. If the LAW is to be applied as per the country then YES, she should have the book shoved up her backside let alone thrown at her, she along with other family have very deliberately broken law after law with lies, quite how she felt ok to go to a political office where scrutiny is lavished on the person with all these pretty easy to prove things amazes me...Shows the arrogance of an extreme liar.

So yes, use the law and do what any law breaking person would get, read her and others their rights and book them..

2. Now this one I doubt will happen because the age old use of "I'd be persecuted in my country", now this one I have actual personal knowledge of because my idiot sister in law married an Algerian immigrant who used the excuse that he could never return to his country or he would be killed for deserting the army there. Guess what happened after he was given leave to remain, he was back there on holiday numerous times arranging to bring his Muslim bride over. And here's the rub, I spoke to the home office here in the UK as it was clear what was going on from the start and they did NOTHING.

So I imagine this lying witch will use the same fear of being killed as an excuse to get leave to not be deported and some idiot Judge will listen and help bringing in the Human Rights team to make her case which they will grant. If nothing is more clear its that she and the family are known con artists using exactly the same tricks as others have used to illegally gain entry, that is all plain as day.....How about justice calls at her door like it would for others..

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

IMO, if everything we think is true is proven to actually be true, she should be denaturalized along with her father and the rest of the liars that perpetrated fraud on the immigration system.

But, as usual, she has had three kids born here who are now considered natural born U.S. citizens (14th Amendment).

So, the deafening screeches of "what about The Children!!" will probably stop any deportation of this woman for #1 reason in the OP. But, imo, she should still be denaturalized if it is proven she came here frauduently.

Also, if she is indeed associated with and has been supporting any terrorist group or subversive organization, deportation is a must, imo. We don't need people like that organizing, plotting and planning within our own country.

If nothing else, we need a complete investigation now. She can scream 'racism', 'misogyny', 'Islamaphobia' all day long, but those silly tactics are so dishonestly used and overused, that they should just stfu already.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Racism accusations are so overused these days, they've become a hackneyed cliché. It's transparently obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that they're simply hurling the term at anyone who disagrees with them.

Oh yeah: don't tell AOC or Tlaib, but many Hispanics are.....
White

So are Arabs, by the way. Being a Muslim does not somehow make Rashida Tlaib non-white.
edit on 19-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join