It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Eye Sight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Everyone always wonders about the mysterious 3rd eye and many go about trying to access this 3rd eye in attempts to gain access or visions into something unknown. They say this eye is invisible and hidden in the forehead, that it allows you to see beyond normal senses. I've been thinking about some terms most of you know about which all revolve around sight.

Oversight
Hindsight
Foresight
Insight

Each one of these sights involves a level of deeper knowledge and thinking. Do you think they could be aspects of accessing the 3rd eye ? I think alot of folks think of the 3rd eye as having some magical power to see more, automatically, kind of like night vision goggles or something. In this regard they don't have to try to see, they just use the device and suddenly they can see more clearly. I don't necessarily think this is how the 3rd eye works, except perhaps in certain situations occasionally, the 3rd eye activates without any effort or intention. In these occasional accidental situations, perhaps this is when we experience oversight and hindsight, otherwise perhaps known as 3rd eye activators. Maybe they are the doorways that activate, and once you notice the oversight or the hindsight, your vision becomes a tad clearer or your 3rd eye becomes activated and you become aware that the possibility is there.

I am interested in observing more closely the 4 types of sight which may or may not be part of the 3rd eye... but they do look deeper into events that we encounter on a day to day basis. I suppose we just have to think about them and analyze them to a point. What order shall they be ? Logically to me I'd think we would want to be at the Insight stage. After-all wouldn't oversight and hindsight be a bit late to the situation at hand ?

Over means its over, Hind means its behind you. Fore means it is before you and In means you have inside in-depth information to utilize. So I think foresight and Insight would be the better of the 4 sights to have accomplished. In the first 2, over and hind, we are looking back at what has already occurred. Now this can be beneficial and useful to learn and grow so not all is lost. On the last two, fore and in, we are seeing in advance and can act more appropriately to be better prepared for good and beneficial outcomes.

To me foresight is the act of knowing information in advance where Insight is kind of like knowing in advance as well as knowing what to do with the foreknowledge and utilizing it for the current situation. Without ever having Oversight and Hindsight... would we never get to the point of Foresight and Insight because they are what teaches us on the awareness aspect ?

So how do we get to the point of Foresight and Insight ? Meditation ? Thoughtful consideration of prior situations, looking back through Oversight and Hindsight and learning ? Continual repetitive experiences of learning and growing over time ? Or is it tapping into some type of information or knowledge record where the data is simply revealed to us for utilizing it toward our benefit and growth.

Each of these sights deals with a fragment of time. Two being in the past [Oversight and Hindsight] , One being in the future [Foresight] , The final being in the present.[Insight].

So we have to travel backwards and forwards to get to the present ! ? Is this literal ? How do I look forward, I can easily see how to look back, but looking forward is uncertain, how do I know my information is correct. Is it simply turning my eyes/mind from behind me to face and focus on the future so I can be here in the present. I certainly don’t go around day to day with a mystical knowledge of any future data or information that seems to help me in the present. I may have learned from past outcomes and I carry that knowledge with me and hopefully it prepares me for my current outcomes to bring about a good future.

In that sense, I can understand the 4 sights I have considered here and how they might be useful and helpful & be claimed as 3rd eye revelations. All of the information and knowledge I learn from these 4 particular sights is carried with me and hidden in the depths of my mind after-all.

All though I believe it goes a-lot deeper than these 4 sights, I am certainly not trying to pick on any other 3rd eye beliefs or believers. I am just throwing around my own thoughts and considerations into the matter so that I too may be more success full and get to the point of Insight-fullness of my day to day situations.

o·ver·sight
/ˈōvərˌsīt
an unintentional failure to notice or do something.
the action of overseeing something.

hind·sight
/ˈhīn(d)ˌsīt/
understanding of a situation or event only after it has happened or developed.

fore·sight
/ˈfôrˌsīt/
the ability to predict or the action of predicting what will happen or be needed in the future.

in·​sight
/ ˈin-ˌsīt /
the power or act of seeing into a situation

leolady

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Oversight /hindsight /foresight/ insight - all definitely pathways to the "3rd eye" or minds eye.... interesting how these 4 sights are all post conscious thought and action reflective sights.

Another few for the "3rd eyes" list are - guilt/ forgiveness/revenge but interestingly these 3 I've asked you to consider are only made available as emotions once weighed up by the "3rd eye" using all your 4 combined to issue the correct emotional response.

The traveling backwards and forwards i think is the subconscious using its brainwave highway for the purpose of replaying/relaying/analysing the thought/action in determining a emotional response.

But foresight is not so much about having information in advance but rather a tool for reading signals/mannerisms/patterns and weighing up probabilities to deliver sub consciously to the "3rd eye" a list of most likely probabilities to choose from. Otherwise the foresight you described it as would be more a psychic ability.
edit on 15-7-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't know much about the 3rd eye, but shamanic sacraments, and rituals can certainly open up your "insight" and "hindsight" to inspection.

Beautiful graphics!

edit on 15-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I've always been under the impression that the third eye is active when the rest of the senses are not. So like out of body experiences, or when you're meditating and everything shuts off while you envision unworldly (for lack of better terms) realities. Certainly some of the things you listed can happen in such a mind state.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The third eye is actually wisdom which allows a person to see more than is in front of their eyes. To predict what is not obvious and to properly evaluate previous things and apply them off topic properly to predict the outcome better.

The visions are assembly of the knowledge you have gained into something that can be used to do that is needed to be done. Learning from books does not give you wisdom unless you can use that knowledge to apply it to real life situations. Memorizing things utilizes way less brain cells than being able to apply what you know to everything.

If you fill your brain with learned knowledge, often you subtract from common sense or wisdom because your mind is full of crap you will never use. The third eye requires sequence or pattern intelligence and not book learning. Although taking apart the stuff you learn and incorporating it into patterns and sequences can build the third eye, comparing what you learned to what you are learning and simplifying things helps to build precognition.

I like the OP's way of explaining things better, You do not need to know particulars of how to get the third eye.

I do like the ability to close my eyes and see things happening, running scenarios in my mind. I do also seem to get other people's visions too, which I do not really understand. getting tied to the collective consciousness is hard to comprehend and learning to evaluate what you see is not easy. It is like watching a movie happening, sometimes you know some of the people, sometimes you do not. It is like seeing out of someone or somethings eyes as things are happening. I have had this ability for years and never got good at translating it. The thing to remember, if you connect to someone who is off tilt, it can make you a little nuts if you cannot properly understand it.
edit on 15-7-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Figure this was fitting.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Great questions asked.

there is no order in the sense one is better than the other! But there is a subsequential order that helps the mind look through the different sights!

By your definition oversight means over on a time line. Wouldn't that be the same as hindsight? until I read your definition I was thinking more like over as in space seeing the other three from above on their time line. Hindsight, Insight, and Foresight.

The subsequent order would be

Insight, you become aware of yourself. You are in the now.

Hindsight, you become aware that your past brought you to the now and influenced your self awareness.

That's where most seekers journey stop, for a multitude of reasons. Interestingly people with a psychiatrist background seem to master this stage more easily or are just more aware of the fact and therefore more inclined to consider it.

Foresight, you become aware that the actions you take in the now will have an impact on the future.

Only when these 3 sights perceive a harmonic picture your mind can move to oversight!

How can they find harmony if i can't influence the future? one might ask...

Let's assume for a moment the perceived reality is a projection of your 3rd eye/mind onto the fabric of the universe!
It gets perceived and projected at the same time.
And let's assume
The third eye is a tiny tetrahedron like a prism inside the pineal gland, that gets hit by the essence in the form of an helix.
like a prism hit by light fracturing all colors of the fractal essence on to the fabric of the universe which has the same fractal form. Prisms (dens bodys)on helixes (vibration).

what if the prism in the now, got distorted by the past, and therefore projects disharmonious realities which influence the now, which become the futher pasts!
It seems an endless loop back.

All of the techniques you mentioned are helpful to heal unharmonious parts of the prisms and therefore move your mind into the oversight point of view!

If you can imagine this model and find it interestingly enough to ponder, in this thread i tried to lay out a way to have a harmonic prism or mind so we can project harmonic realities!

After these 4 sights are perceiving an harmonic picture the only limit is your imagination of possible points of views / sights.

Thank you for this wonderful thread!

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Opening your third eye completely allows the free flow of information between you and the universe around you. That is to say, you will (possibly) have access to knowledge of which you did not know/understand before. Many people also associate this with the crown chakra. It has also been known to increase ones intuition, and also aid in receiving messages from the other side. Such as visions or perhaps simple things like being able to identify which messages are mundane and which are important, spiritually. I hope this helps, as always results may vary. have a good day.
edit on 15-7-2019 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

I see what u are saying about Oversight being above/over the other 3 sights in spatial relation (u can clearly see this in my list of each of the sights in this thread). I think... don't be fooled, it is simply seen that way by the biological/physical observable eye.

I do like that u made my mind look at the visions in a spacial relation to each other.

In regard to my thread I put a level of significance based on time, as in the personal growth relation to the 4 visions. In my mind it is how I first observed them. It does not indicate right or wrong, just a way (my way) of looking at them.

Oversight may (or may not ) be 1st in line but to me that does not mean it is of upmost importance between the 4 visions and that is just my personal opinion.

leolady

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I agree with you completely.
I just feel... don't be fooled. it's where most people fail to get to when their coming from the more materialistic polarity, like i did, hence im emphasizing alot on it.

I'm fully aware that spiritual people start with oversight!

And I envy you for that!
It took me many revolutions to get there!

Combining all 4 into one harmonic sight is the aim...

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

I don't even know if i necessarily claim to be or find myself to be spiritual.
I do however like to consider the spiritual and metaphysical things alot.
Contemplating and practicing are so very different... lol

The whole materialistic world thingy. & I find myself there alot when it comes to providing for my kids and or things that I want. It is a very difficult world to live in without some materialistic stuff sometimes...

Well I like the way u think

leolady

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The way out for me was to just force the basics water, food, shelter.
All the rest are superficial endeavors nonetheless highly enjoyable if they arrive organically!

The problem often arise when we force some superficial endeavours, we can't really enjoy them because the process was not effortless so we feel kind of guilty, to have wasted our physical and spiritual attention to it.

Please be careful with compliments they tend to caress my ego more than it deserves...

But as we are teasing our egos, I like the way you think as well and have to admit some of your post and threads caught my attention very early on this board

There might be more to it than meets the (3rd) eye.

Sincerely No Clue

new topics

top topics

join