It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed UAE Military Spy Satellite Raises Possibility Of Enemy Cyberattack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This was just released

C rashed UAE Military Spy Satellite

Tensions remain high in the Middle East between the U.S. and regional allies on one side, and Iran on the other. The UAE is seen by Teheran as part of that enemy axis led by the U.S. and set against Iranian interests. One of the core military objectives of the Falcon Eye satellites is to monitor UAE's borders—especially its long maritime shoreline. And when it comes to the integrity of that maritime border, given those ongoing tensions, that means monitoring the activities of Iran in the Persian Gulf.

So lets talk about Iran and whom here within the USA seems to be defending Iran. Especially our enemies both foreign and domestic within the House and Senate. Another Op on ATS even write about it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This article was written just one day ago. You can read about it here

Alleged Iranian hacker who aided cyber espionage attacks on the US unmasked

Security firms see spike in Iranian cyber attacks. This article was written over one month ago by Politco. You can read it here

Politco

Seems to me that Iran is on the move.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So lets talk about Iran and whom here within the USA seems to be defending Iran.

I think very few people actually defend Iran.

But many don't want to borrow money for a conflict with them.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So lets talk about Iran and whom here within the USA seems to be defending Iran.

I agree with the post above, it is not about defending Iran but currently is it at a stage where a conflict is acceptable?.

More death, more destruction and as normal it will be the civilians hardest hit.

Lets also not forget that Iran is not to be taken lightly, any possibly conflict will look very different from the Iraq war and I believe other countries close by will get pulled in fairly quickly and I think that is the reason why no military conflict has started as of yet.

Public opinion is also crucial, we are not even a generation away from Gulf war 2, I think it is a hard sell to the folks that will be walking into voting booths very soon..
edit on 14-7-2019 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
No price of human life, and endless debts from military spending, is too much to ensure that Iran gets their much deserved Rothschild Central Bank.

Then the BIS can come-in and loan them a few trillion, and then eventually take control of Iran's infrastructure, you know: for the good of all involved.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I agree!

Some Americans just want to send pallets of cash to them. Maybe they should just move

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Iran is no friend and neither are any of the countries in the ME. Some play nice on the surface like Saudi and then send planes on suicide missions.

We deal with that area because corporations want control of the oil and our policy is dictated by those political donors. Because the whole thing is being dictated by for-profit backers I do not want to see US lives being lost for it. Nor do I want to see US taxpayers footing a bill in trillions of ordinance for it.

Why are we there and why do we care? Oil.
I am not a fan of the green new deal in fact I see it as idiotic. I am a fan of converting this nation to renewables in a timely manner for the simple reason that we would have zero reason to stay in the ME if we did. The price of oil would drop and would deny our enemies in the ME of their funds and solidify our own power.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I agree!

Some Americans just want to send pallets of cash to them. Maybe they should just move

That was frozen Iranian assets. It's not like we just gave them money.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

We also do not want Iran to acquire nukes, because they are stupid enough to use them in their genocide plans against the Jews

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I have zero interest in another Iraq. Ousting their leadership for a popular uprising ending in a STRONG and SECULAR government I am fine with. No war, no power vacuum.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Grimpachi

We also do not want Iran to acquire nukes, because they are stupid enough to use them in their genocide plans against the Jews

They do not need to use them. They can give them to terrorist groups to use on their behalf.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Petra137

USA and others need to take care of Iran sooner rather than later. Most of the Ransomware and Cyber attacks on USA is by those guys and NOT North Korea.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just around the time the U.S. and Iran started having major problems, I used to chat online with some Iranian women. They were well educated, modern and quite westernized. They also liked and had respect for the U.S. I apologized for how our country was treating theirs before I stopped communicating with them and at the time they couldn't understand why I did that. 20 some years later it has to be obvious by now.

I liked Iran back then, I thought there was hope they wouldn't become a real problem. I believe that the younger generation there is not part of the bigger problem. They are the hope for Iran's future and I'd hate to see them turn on the west and the progress they've made over the years if we start a war with Iran.

top topics

join